Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Anyone minds adding me to skype so when I wake up I can stalk them? :3
    NPC
    NPC
    I always enjoy Skype when free. Anyone can just add me @consistentturmoil
    If anyone reads Soul Eater, they'll get depressed at chapter 110 ;_;
    Neon Black
    Neon Black
    I'm watching the anime right now, but I want to read the manga once I'm done. Does this depression involve Crona?
    Korros
    Korros
    Chrona doesn't suffer at that chapter, but before that the poor one suffers too much u..u
    Has anyone realized how good can vocaloid songs be for ambient music? (without the voices)
    I need to play good RPG Maker games now D:
    Quigon
    Quigon
    *whispers* Blood Shard D:
    JacobM
    JacobM
    Complete games? Cuz... I could always use another tester! =P People seem to like my story but I must admit I will be working on some game mechanics, I just need input for the 2nd and 3rd dungeons.
    Korros
    Korros
    @Gorlami I shall play it o-o @drassray I can always be one :3
    Just decided to change the whole game I was making because I realized it was bad :D There goes my work (not much though)
    light487
    light487
    I think I got lucky with my opening of my first project.. I guess I had a strong vision on what it should look like and went with it. I have made small changes to make it more streamlined and better fitting the scenes etc.. but all in all it's pretty much the same as the first day.. I spent 20 to 30 hours on a 30 second cutscene.. lol.. so it certainly wasn't an easy start.. but all that work paid off in the end and I learned a lot of stuff that built on for the rest of the project, w...
    light487
    light487
    ....'which is still on going'
    Korros
    Korros
    @anavn, it was and still is a horror game. Making the intro can sometimes be a pain in the ass xD
    I'm going to dissapear for 5 weeks, so should I upload a demo of my game before I leave or after I come back?
    Wyn Wizard
    Wyn Wizard
    probably before, so while your gone people can beta test the **** out of it so you'll have a list of bugs to work through when you get back.
    I need to make a demo for RSW in 2 days..... well, no more sleep for me!p
    Doobles
    Doobles
    Ha! You and me both, I haven't even opened the software in a week.
    Korros
    Korros
    I have to do so much work xD and I just got the program so I'm really new at his @.@
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Can't say I can't promise progress on a project just yet. But I can say I had fun databasing tonight. :)
Working on a new menu for my game. I'm not sure if I should get the Lune Engine to make it more unique. I think I'll be making the text color more white to match the "Menu" color. I may add some little stamps or markings to make it look more like it's paper.
SF_Monster6 added!

Wonder when the next theme contest is coming?
Long time no see. I'm aiming a vertical slice / tech demo for my game featuring a series of boss battles this month. I hope I could get some testers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kingmalo360