Recent content by Korzara

1. Korzara

Happy Birthday Slim, wish you the best! <3

Happy Birthday Slim, wish you the best! <3
  2. Korzara

My Custom Window not showing up in Scene_Menu

Well, I sure do feel dumb! :D Thanks for the help so very much. Would you mind if you help me with some other issues if they arise? I see you have experience and could use the help haha.
  3. Korzara

Relationship Simulation?

You need this first of all: http://yanfly.moe/2015/12/04/yep-37-status-menu-core/ You could use this for the variable display: http://yanfly.moe/2015/12/10/yep-41-actor-variables/ This could be used for a simulation of the relationship progress, but it won't be via a bar more like a number...
  4. Korzara

MV Visual Novel Project | Version 1.1 Released

Updated the thread with a new download link and brand new screenshots! :)
  5. Korzara

My Custom Window not showing up in Scene_Menu

My sampleWindow isn't showing up in the Scene_Menu, instead it's showing the default Gold_Window where it should be. This is the code that I'm using: function Window_Sample() { this.initialize.apply(this, arguments);};Window_Sample.prototype =...
  6. Korzara

Korzara's Logo Shop | Currently Open!

Bumped! Still taking requests ;)
  7. Korzara

What are you transferring? O_O

What are you transferring? O_O
  8. Korzara

Making Demo Reviews + Interviewing People On The Forums.

Thanks, trust me I have a lot planned if I am able to get someone on for an interview. Concerning the demo reviews, I'm going be making another one today and uploading it as well. ;)
  9. Korzara

Yeah, hopefully. I'm feeling in the mood where I want to help someone out with their project...

Yeah, hopefully. I'm feeling in the mood where I want to help someone out with their project. Also, here's my site for viewer's reference: http://korzara.com/
  10. Korzara

Happy Seagull Day!

Happy Seagull Day!
  11. Korzara

I'm feeling rather generous. ^_^ Does anyone want a simple, customized Wordpress site for there...

I'm feeling rather generous. ^_^ Does anyone want a simple, customized Wordpress site for there project? I can make a few pages and add some other features. Just reply and I'll message you. (Only doing this for 2 peeps.)
  12. Korzara

Sounds like it would be hard. I'm no pixel artist, but the detailing seems like a hefty process.

Sounds like it would be hard. I'm no pixel artist, but the detailing seems like a hefty process.
  13. Korzara

Making Demo Reviews + Interviewing People On The Forums.

I'm going start a Interview series and I need some people to interview. (I got this idea from watching a Podcast that I follow and wanted to dip my foot in the water of something similar.) So if you want to do an interview and perhaps gain some publicity for your yourself and also have a good...
  14. Korzara

MV Visual Novel Project | Version 1.1 Released

(Haven't updated this yet haha.)     What's the MV Visual Novel Project? It's a open-source project that will bring visual novel aspects such as Relationships, Triggered Events and Reputation into RPG Maker MV. This project hopes to bring these concepts in with the use of scripts, switches and...
  15. Korzara

Secret Santa Event 2015

~ Disregard this post. ~ Made a mistake

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ESAMarathon on Twitch, now streaming "Eat Girl". Yep, that's the title of a game... Apparently it's a Pacman knockoff.... Which is of course the only logical conclusion one would get from a name like "Eat Girl". :kaopride: I can't believe anybody would think anything else! :kaoback:
Super stoked i just finished my first town in my project, by finished i mean i can always add more decorative aesthetics and the NPCs don't talk yet but the mapping is complete and all the important chess pieces are present!
My brain: Hey, I have an idea how to make the transition to the main story quest in The Wastes more natural!
Me: Good!
My brain: You need to remake the hotel you start out in, it's not realistic enough.
Me: Ok... This was unexpected, but I can do it.
My brain: Now make each hotel floor 5 times as large to match the main part. Oh, you also need to make a bunch of new npcs to fill in the space on these maps.
Me: Crap.
Should be able to release Haxe MV/MZ next weekend.
It look that somehow MZ tracks are messed up (for example battle4 is obviously a theme, castle2 is a ship, ship1 is a scene and so on..). Maybe they just named them after with some ambiguity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lightnvs