Recent content by KotoYama

1. Change System SE (Ok, Cancel, etc) via Script Call?

Oh, thanks! Gonna check it out!
  2. Change System SE (Ok, Cancel, etc) via Script Call?

Is it possible to do that?
  3. QPlugins - Latest: QABS

So, apparently plugin command for changing the player's collider still doesn't work? I have tried this, and some other variations, but nothing :( (plugin command) qMovement changeCollider player, default, box 48, 48, 0, 0
  4. Imitating a "New Game" via script calls

It works! Thank you!
  5. Change Text Window's Color.

Nope, I mean the background. I remember changing some .js files back in the days but don't know which one was it.
  6. Change Text Window's Color.

I don't want to change its opacity. I need to change the color from pitch black to something else
  7. Change Text Window's Color.

Not sure what's the issue here, but I fail to change the text window's color. Changing window.png doesn't work and neither YEP_Core configurations. The windows stay pitch black. I wonder if I could change it through js folder (rpg_core, windows, etc.) Any thoughts?
  8. Imitating a "New Game" via script calls

Working on my custom on map title screen. Could I somehow force a New Game via script call? I've tried SceneManager.push(Scene_Map); ,but it doesn't seem to work properly. It seemingly ignores the player's game start location and doesn't clear any switches, variables, etc. Would it be better...
  9. Check whether player is "hovering" a certain choice

Okay, forget changing the volume, please, cause I'm not looking for any alternatives. I'm just asking if anyone knows whether I can check if a certain choice is about to be selected(I call it hovering, but not with a mouse, but selection area). I'm experienced with eventing and have links to...
  10. Check whether player is "hovering" a certain choice

My game doesn't support the mouse. The menu is made of SRD Picture Choice plugin. There are plugins that can display things(hints and images) depending on what choice you're hovering, but I need more flexibility. I could remake it using simple show pictures commands but then the menu would be...
  11. Check whether player is "hovering" a certain choice

I'm working on my custom menu. Is it possible to check whether the player's "selection" is above a certain choice(hovering)? I want the player to be able to change the volume by pressing the right\left buttons and do the same with other options in the menu.
  12. Change "master volume" via Script Call

It works great! Thanks!
  13. Change "master volume" via Script Call

I'm working on my own menu system. Would it be possible to change the game's volume via script call?
  14. Khas Advanced Lighting v4.2 Ultra (now with real-time shadows!)

@ddblue Yep. I'm now talking to OcRam in case he could update the MV version of the plugin. Alternatively, I'm gonna have to search for a scripter :)
  15. Detecting frame drops using Debug console?

Resolved! Debug window tends to hide certain minor errors, so I had to change it's filters.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Making Houses and Outside on the same map with RPG Maker MV!
Do people actually use buff/debuff function?
Ami

Imagine you (as Miner) Sleep in the Cave,the other side is a Bunch of Golds,how d'you feel?
finally got footage of my main character running around his corrupted street...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilly123