Nov 18, 2019 at 1:18 AM
Birthday:
Nov 20, 1989 (Age: 29)
Game Designer

Share This Page

kovak

Silverguard, 29, from I'm from the Hu3

Veteran

A Horror rpg where stress raises your damage output but also the damage you take. Monsters suffer from this as well. Nov 5, 2019

kovak was last seen:
Nov 18, 2019 at 1:18 AM
    1. kovak
      kovak
      Sometimes i feel sad that this forum needs to hold back cuz of the pg-13 and then i remember how many things i haven't said that could have me banned thx to this.
      1. 2 people like this.
    2. kovak
      kovak
      Finally watched DisU ep 17, i missed how Kira was. I'm kinda annoyed about how dark his hair is in the anime D:
      1. 1 person likes this.
    3. kovak
      kovak
      if you miss chrono trigger you better check this game

1. 1 person likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. mrcopra
        mrcopra
        I lost my interested in RPG games after FFX 

I hope this one is good enough to be rpg.
        Jul 23, 2016
      4. kovak
        kovak
        So far is quite nice, at least it gives bonuses for skills when waiting for a long time in ATB.
        Jul 24, 2016
      5. mrcopra
        mrcopra
        To be honest the most things promised in this game is the music. It's have nostalgia!!
        Jul 24, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    4. kovak
      kovak
      1. 2 people like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Mate, don't put yourself down. Take your time wit your maps, envision the location and plan it out - what's there, are there any landmarks, who or what dwells there, etc. All of these will help you shape your maps. You can have a lot of fun creating your world - a Hell of a lot of fun.
        Jul 23, 2016
        2 people like this.
      4. taarna23
        taarna23
        @kovak Don't worry about it. I have to map towns and houses (and probably other stuff) twice, every time. I make the areas WAY too big with too much open space. They're no fun to walk around just for the distance involved. So I squash everything in and then realize it looks way better, too.
        Jul 23, 2016
        2 people like this.
      5. kovak
        kovak
        Actually i've spent the past 9 years focusing on system designs only, i really know nothing about level designs.

Of those 9, probably 6 i've spent designing MOBA.

I've aways found level stuff pretty boring, awesome to look and sad to make till now that i have to do it myself.
        Jul 23, 2016
    5. kovak
      kovak
      Has anyone here played I Am Setsuna? Care to give your feedback on this game?
    6. kovak
      kovak
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. KanaX
        KanaX
        Thank you, that actually looks really good.
        Jul 20, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    7. kovak
      kovak
      Spend most of your time making skills and balancing them for a 3-man party game.

Rpg Maker crashes saying that the object is to deep.
      1. Mako Star
        Mako Star
        I get that same statement all the time. But, it's not from RPG Maker. ZING!
        Jul 12, 2016
        2 people like this.
    8. kovak
      kovak
      If you ever feel retarded remember the day that i had the idea of creating a game where you are a king and send waifu girls to the battlefield for the sake of politics and then add the waifus that lost in your harem and called it of...WAIFU WARS.

I'd be swimmin on money if this sheep was done...
      1. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Well, considering those kind of games seem to be selling like hotcakes right now on steam...
        Jul 9, 2016
      2. kovak
        kovak
        But what if those games are actually good and used the theme as clickbaits?
        Jul 9, 2016
    9. kovak
      kovak
      What kind of passive buffs you usually like to see in a game or you think it must be in most of games.
      in my case it's Defense Penetration to ignore armor of enemies and the classic 20% Stats Boost.
      1. Euphony
        Euphony
        I never bother much with stat boosts--I can't recall any game I've played where they've made that much difference to the outcome of a fight. I prefer buffs that add some kind of element or status effect to a weapon. Like in the Dark Souls games, applying poison and bleed to my weapons helped me in tons of situations. Also poison is just fun. 8D
        Jul 9, 2016
      2. Skunk
        Skunk
        They can make a huge difference once you level up to a master level, they dont make much difference at low levels tho, 25% of 130 hp is frick all, but 25% of 5000 hp is a lot.
        Jul 10, 2016
    10. kovak
      kovak
      So you wanted infinte progression.
      How about grindin till level 999?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Forget 999. Why not 99999999999999999?
        Jul 7, 2016
        3 people like this.
      3. kovak
        kovak
        time to break some sheep maet
        Jul 7, 2016
      4. Skunk
        Skunk
        Thats over 9000!!!!! :o
        Jul 8, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    11. kovak
      kovak
      When the english version comes out it gonna be just you and i, my dear...

12. kovak
      kovak
      I aways get amazed by Skyrim modders

1. 1 person likes this.
      2. Behnam
        Behnam
        dude, you are soooo.... easily impressed
        Jul 15, 2016
      3. kovak
        kovak
        Sometimes i pretend i'm not, but what else can i do? :vvvv
        Aug 7, 2016
    13. kovak
      kovak
      How do you design interesting buffs when your mind is lost in MOBA stuff
    14. kovak
      kovak
      Is cyberpunk without cyberwear bad?
      2. kovak
        kovak
        As a player I've aways seen it as something really minor, like "i'm gonna cripple myself so i get a cool metal arm hu3hu3".
        I don't have much contact with cyberpunk stuff besides few anime and movies i've watched and there's no cyberware on them.
        Jul 4, 2016
      3. kovak
        kovak
        The ones who has are actually rare and appears way less than expected or are not visible but you can see it doing something.
        Jul 4, 2016
      4. Niten Ichi Ryu
        Niten Ichi Ryu
        It really also depends on the technology level of your setting. Cyberpunk oriented towards hacking and computer people can do without intrusive prosthetics, though neural interfaces and augmented brain can be seen.

Tech heavy settings who are very action oriented benefits from cyberware as advanced as dermal armor or integrated targeting module.
        Jul 4, 2016
    15. kovak
      kovak
      You take an easy test for a job.
      You fail at the test
      Your bank acount is empty
      You have no job

Life is good
    16. kovak
      kovak
      That awwsome moment when a blackout is fuckin you
      1. 1 person likes this.
    17. kovak
      kovak
      A friend of mine lost his mother yesterday, i've promissed i'd see him today in her funeral and now i'm sick...i hate when i make promisses cuz i never know when i'm going to break them.
      1. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        well call the person and say you are sorry to not be here because you are sick it's the only thing you can do right now :(
        Jun 21, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      2. kovak
        kovak
        I did and got a bonus, my grandma feet are huge right now, i wouldn't be able to leave home even if i wanted to.
        Jun 21, 2016
    18. kovak
      kovak
      Started playing Darkest Dungeon today.
      Now i know what else makes me feel distuberd besides Dark Souls.
      2. kovak
        kovak
        Walt...why it sucks ?
        Jun 17, 2016
      3. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        @kovak - did you see the latest terrible trailers and see how big of a downgrade it got?
        Jun 17, 2016
      4. kovak
        kovak
        Not yet :/
        Jun 18, 2016
    19. kovak
      kovak
      When i was little i used to see floating faces of what seemed to be of dead people, they would just stare at me.
      They'd do nothing, just stare and even if i were to hide my face or close my eyes they would never vanish till i fall asleep. On those days i'd dream and never remember them either as if things would get worse.

Once i was able to remember one of those dreams, i was having a treesome with 2 girls, they were as young as i was, i was too young to understand what sex was though, i'd feel an painful and numb sensation on my genitals wile doing things that we do in darkrooms. After some time they started to rotten and i kept jamming on them till there was just a sack of stone-like skin with bones. The room started to get more and more bizarre with blood flowing through the walls and the walls were slowly turning into skin. I could feel the smell of trash and sheep all over the place.

I wanted to puke, but it was a dream.
      I wanted to scream, but it was a dream. 
      I wanted to stop jamming on them, but it was a dream.

I wanted to stop looking, but i t was a dream.

When i woke up i felt a hangover vibe on me.  For some reason i wanted to run away from girls. It lasted for the entire day. I didn't remembered what happened, just some flashes and on each flash i wanted to hide and scream.
    20. kovak
      kovak
      Why the frick would i want a Skyrim Remaster if mods did it + insert Dark Souls gameplay with steroids here
      2. kovak
        kovak
        On the other hand, no matter how people look at TESO, it's way better than any TES in terms of gameplay (if you forgive the classe system ofc) and its lore is as good as in Oblivion as far as i know.
        Jun 14, 2016
      3. stupid enough to like FF13
        stupid enough to like FF13
        "Bethesda continues to use the same engine since Morrowind"

It takes five seconds on Google to disprove that.
        Jun 14, 2016
      4. kovak
        kovak
        As as i know they replaced the engine with Skyrim and used FO 3 or NV as a port to this new engine to begin the development.
        Jun 14, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 20, 1989 (Age: 29)
    Game Designer
    First Language:
    PT - EN
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    they change from time to time, i think i'm still into medieval stuff though

Interact