kovak
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Why augments keep appearing in my dreams...this is not healthy :(
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Yeah, I often dream about getting myself one of those nifty Typhoon Explosive System augmentations. I think it'd come in handy when I'm stuck in a crowd. :p
    kovak
    kovak
    i'm more into equipment augments :v
    Now i fully understand that i don't get women at all...
    kovak
    kovak
    @mlogan is right, you can't call the jokes 4ever and expect that people will be pleased. I can't be immature 4ever, i can't be unfocused 4ever.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    And you can't say 4ever 4ever, sometimes you have to type normally as well :p
    kovak
    kovak
    i rarely do that so it's fine
    Man, changing back to previous system sketches is quite troublesome sometimes
    After watching Cyberpunk 2077's gameplay video i get why people likes this setting in tabletop format.
    Reactions: SpaceBot
    FleshToDust
    FleshToDust
    Board game master race?
    kovak
    kovak
    Many of the things they've implemented in game are hard to be added in a video game, it's vivid as a Rockstar's game.
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    Cyberpunk 2020 (the TTRPG) has an amazing setting, unfortunately the rules were ehhhhh. Mike Pondsmith has always been a better setting man than a rules creator.
    All i want is to play a RPG with Battle Royale theme
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    How would it work? No healing or MP restore, and see who lives the longest?
    Why...why have i done over 80 augments for my project?
    JGreene
    JGreene
    At least you're not creating several hundred dungeon maps :D
    FleshToDust
    FleshToDust
    Why not? More content. More depth!
    kovak
    kovak
    It's funny what you can learn with other games and it's not implemented in most of them...it's like gold diggin, you never expect to find and them there's this BOOM moment in your brain afterward.
    When you realize your armory system smells like Dark Souls all the way
    kovak
    kovak
    many sets, different purposes for each set and none of them are the strongest
    FleshToDust
    FleshToDust
    Ah. That's the same Idea I'm going with where the'res no single best weapon. Need more games like that. Really lets you use your noggin.
    kovak
    kovak
    What differs here are upgrades since they play a major role in the customization
    Somehow i think i'm liking sci-fi way more than when i began working on this project.
    Reactions: Marsigne
    HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    Yeah, I can relate to that. Projects can make you either like something more or less. I like the colour purple way more because of my game.
    I had to tell a person to choose between sacrificing or castrating its cat...life is not easy
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    I put my cat down earlier this year; I tried everything they recommended and took her multiple times to the vet between this and last year. I wish they had just done the more in-depth tests sooner considering her age but they started out slow and basic. I don't think it would have made much of a difference but any chance I had to help her was definitely was past so I chose to put her down.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    She was nearly 15, I had expected her to live longer because she had great health before this but I knew our time together was growing shorter. She had tumors in her stomach and kept throwing up all the time. Which was what I started to expect was the problem. I guess I was sort of prepared for it.
    kovak
    kovak
    The time we share with them is warming, proves that we can love but we must remember how selfish this can be either. I'm sorry for what you went through.
    Haven't played Octopath Traveler but it has solved a issue with class systems
    Reactions: Marsigne
    kovak
    kovak
    I do not, but you can thrust me when i say that i am the original one in Garena and custom map forums of WC3 out there
    Reactions: ??????
    BloodletterQ
    BloodletterQ
    It has an idea I thought was common sense and kind of consider when I decide I want a class system.

Can’t remember if subclasses in the Yanfly plugin change appearances.
    kovak
    kovak
    No, it can't.
    But it can be done if you invert it.
    Use the subclass as classes and the classes as subclasses.
    You lock the subclass menu and allow changes in the Class menu only.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Updated my state Stacker Script on itch.io, github is down for some reason (probs just me).
Wife watching Locke and Key. This show is so bad!! You can't just acclimate to discovering magic or magical worlds in less than 60 seconds.
I think I still prefer RPG Maker over Dreams. Been playing around with it, and the controls are really the biggest flaw for me.
Watching Dragon Quest: Your Story on Netflix and already like 5 mins in we've passed over like 3 hours of gameplay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Enkidu