Recent content by kR1pt0n1t3

1. kR1pt0n1t3

Sprites Freeze while Script is running

Hello, I have a question about character sprite stopping moving while a script that calls bitmap picture animation is run. So I have an event on the map with stop animation on and a character sprite set. As I start the game, the character sprite is moving as it's supposed to. At some point...
  2. kR1pt0n1t3

RMMV Looking for a script

I think you're right but I won't know for sure until I try it. Thanks a lot man.
  3. kR1pt0n1t3

RMMV Looking for a script

Hello. Not sure if this is the right subforum to ask for this, but I don't know where else to ask this. Basically, I remember there was a script that allowed you to edit any RMV game window size just by starting the game through RMV editor. You could then select any menu window just by mouse...
  4. kR1pt0n1t3

RMXP Wineskin Icon

You're right.... I went through the file like 5 times while zoomed in gimp and somehow missed it! Thanks a lot man!
  5. kR1pt0n1t3

RMXP Wineskin Icon

I did go through her XP/VX/Ace 24*24 icons but sadly I didn't find any wineskin or anything that could pass as such although I did find a lot of other good icons there.
  6. kR1pt0n1t3

RMXP Wineskin Icon

Resource Type: Icon Maker Format: XP Art Style: Normal XP RTP. Description: Just need a wineskin icon. I can't find any. Reference Images: Google for wineskin images for reference.
  7. kR1pt0n1t3

Problem with a script for Balloon Icon (XP)

I missed that part :) Thanks again.
  8. kR1pt0n1t3

Works fine now. Changing @character_sprites[ev] to @character_sprites[ev-1] actually didn't work so I changed it back. It seems the second part you said to change did the trick tho. The script works now. Thanks, sir.
  9. kR1pt0n1t3

The script works in a new project. When I delete the script below, the balloon icon script now displays animation above the main player sprite but it does not display it above the soldier anymore for some reason. How would I go about identifying what the issue is? Any suggestions? # #...
  10. kR1pt0n1t3

#===============================================================# #>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SCRIPT<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<# #===============================================================# # # #...
  11. kR1pt0n1t3

Basic tips for a beginner on RPG Maker XP?

I really don't know what to tell you other than that you should go on youtube and type "rmxp tutotrial" and watch some videos there. There are just too many things for anyone to explain it to you properly here using just text.
  12. kR1pt0n1t3

Matching Sound Effect with Animation Speed

I got it to work. Because of the parallel process in events the switch didn't get turned on when it should and that's why the script was running. After adding the wait command after the turn switch on command all works fine now. Thanks for the help. EDIT: Would it be possible to add another...
  13. kR1pt0n1t3

:=) Works! One last thing is that I need help with being able to disable the script with a switch. i tried putting case filename if $game_switches[850] == true # -- BEGIN CONFIGURATION ------------------------------------------------- when '001-Fighter01' then...
  14. kR1pt0n1t3

I still keep getting error even when I added "attr_reader :move_speed" to Game_Character Could you add a control switch to the script so I can enable/disable it at will?
  15. kR1pt0n1t3

Works like a charm. It always amazes me when people come up with solutions like this. I wish I had such an understanding of RMXP code structure so I could write something like this. Thanks man! EDIT: Is it possible to increase animation speed more than 6 - Fastest as you can set in the edit...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Okay... I'm injured and stuck in bed with a bad knee. And I'm only 24! I shouldn't be limping this badly, but my leg refuses to fully straighten and it hurts if I try to push it.
At least I have my games to work on.
RianQuenlin wrote on Iron_Brew's profile.
To elaborate on "safety" since bgillisp locked the thread, some lunatics will take reports personally and decide to harass people who file reports or otherwise complain about them. Me, I don't care but others seeing that might nope right out of discussion. Being a former mod back in the mid-2000s for some gaming forums in by BYOND days I can tell you some people go crazy.
Excitement: I've spent the last week making a little update package for VE Fog & Overlay, and finally got it working in my test environment!

Dread: Sigma fullscreen and Zeus's map effects are screaming at me when I add them into the mix.
ScreenShot_8_7_2022_0_23_50.png
Unleash the hype beam...
hjyI4gQ.png

Made an attachment for the HUD that I can control the visibility of with switches. This tracks the current amount of items needed to finish a quest. Once you meet the requisite, it turns into "complete" because I figured it would be a good way to tell the player they're done. Also it stops numbers from going off of the UI.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Introvertebrate