Recent content by Krad1213

1. Krad1213

I normally use the generator, though mainly for stand-ins. Since the builder offers very little...

I normally use the generator, though mainly for stand-ins. Since the builder offers very little choices.
  2. Krad1213

Anyone know of a working Action Battle System (ABS) plugin for RMMV?

Did they Really? Well thats an amazing thing to hear. :)
  3. Krad1213

yum yum

yum yum
  4. Krad1213

Looks good :D I love the empty ones xP Makes it so I can make quest orbs xD

Looks good :D I love the empty ones xP Makes it so I can make quest orbs xD
  5. Krad1213

WHOOT! I LOVE THINGS!

WHOOT! I LOVE THINGS!
  6. Krad1213

Arc's RPG Maker MV Generator Upgrade!

Will there be an update giving the kids some of the items the male/females have? Like Beast Ears/Tail or wings?
  7. Krad1213

Okay finished 1 of 2 sprites and my hand is cramping. And besides the fact the tail isn't...

Okay finished 1 of 2 sprites and my hand is cramping. And besides the fact the tail isn't completely on point I like it :rhappy:
  8. Krad1213

@Ms Littlefish Yay :D We share Un-Birthdays :D 363 days to be exact x3

@Ms Littlefish Yay :D We share Un-Birthdays :D 363 days to be exact x3
  9. Krad1213

I didn't know yesterday was your birthday D: Happy late Birthday :D And today have a merry...

I didn't know yesterday was your birthday D: Happy late Birthday :D And today have a merry Un-birthday :D
  10. Krad1213

I really need to be more active on these sites. Put a game on hold, because of errors. And I...

I really need to be more active on these sites. Put a game on hold, because of errors. And I restarted another project. Wish me better luck.
  11. Krad1213

I thought I was on the wrong site for a second xD

I thought I was on the wrong site for a second xD
  12. Krad1213

How to Sprite Like a Ninja

This looks super helpful, though I have to ask. How would you do it if you don't want the character to look buff? x'D
  13. Krad1213

omg this is perfect! It will be sooo helpful! 

omg this is perfect! It will be sooo helpful! 
  14. Krad1213

Simple AutoSave / AutoLoad game

@Hudell Thank you
  15. Krad1213

First Fantasy

@Cubic Being bad is fun ain't it xD

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

1638170340913.png
Crossover Inn is getting very crowded, and I love it
Climbing to the top #mapping
1638160732198.png
I've started the first steps of the final few maps that I need to make for B:ms. I haven't been able to say that in a really, really long time. It'd probably be a good idea to blog about this or something.
Question for the Mods: What am I supposed to do when I can't make a synopsis 350 words long? (for project recruitment thread) @Shaz @mlogan
The game is meant to be more on the simple side in order to be achievable so I'm a bit stuck...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrsmatmoney