Recent content by kreedves

1. kreedves

Kreedves' junk

ok ill start from scratch (well not really i drew the actually cards, orbs, glows, and pentagrams so more than half was done), thx for telling me also could ayone dlete my double post i cant seem to delete it.
  2. kreedves

Kreedves' junk

ah ok ill delete them and start anew thx
  3. kreedves

Kreedves' junk

Guys it took awhile but i did it I made up a language with 52 symbols (I copied pasted some of them cause i was running out of ideas but o well):
  4. kreedves

Polearms/Pole weapons & Magic weapons

hey guys glad we have a spear weapon but there are so many different Polearms that are not spears: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pole_weapons) i would but im not that good at drawing. Also can someone make Weapon that are more magic based? like prayer beads and exorcism paper (Ofuda...
  5. kreedves

Swords for now

nice work really like how they look!
  6. kreedves

Kreedves' junk

Some new things: Free commercial and non-commercial. Credit is optional, may credit me as Kreedves or DaKreed. Free to edit in fact i invite edited. May redistribute as long as you provide link to this post. window skin: And heres a damage prompt just a fornt change and color anyone can do...
  7. kreedves

Themes for RPG vol. 1

shouldn't this be in General resources and not MV resource? Nice work a the same!
  8. kreedves

Charge Magic and Sense

ya i looed abot the rpg maker i think i can make the "danger level" a game varibable and the sense a skil to respond to it, as for the charge i suppose making a "charge" state that last 2-4 turns making sure it doesn't attack or active for two turns by having a forced w8 command idk i will try...
  9. kreedves

Charge Magic and Sense

Ok I don't know how to explain it in words but I will try. I what certain bosses (maybe some of my own spells and maybe a few standard minions) to have spells/skills that need to "charge" basically taking 2-4(maybe more) action turns until the boss finally uses said spell/skill (and naturally...
  10. kreedves

Summon question (Maybe advice?)

or you could use TP (or replace it with something else) yanfly also had a plgin that allowed you to do that cant remember which one 
  11. kreedves

The voodoo doll plugin

ok this is kinda compicated so bare with me, i want an ability that smmons a voodoo doll (as an enemy) i want it to last 3-5 turn, the voodoo doll wil have no def, no m.def, all weaknesses and amplified damage bt have ALOT of health (so far i can do all this using plugins and the defalt mv...
  12. kreedves

Prehistoric theme

you know most RPG are either fantasy, sci-fi (or at least future dystopian future ), Japanese (like feudal era), or modern (with a few exceptions of course), so i thought how can i make a game wheres there's a lot of creatures without relying on these theme, then i thought "make dinosaur...
  13. kreedves

Windies Gun Icons 0.7 Mini shotgun update

actually i want bullet icons
  14. kreedves

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

or you could have the "remove by battle end" or "remove by walking" (1 step) and have if reapply itself at the begining of every battle
  15. kreedves

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

well i believe there are three methods you could try 1.you can make a condition within the notetags of each individual enemy like if (this.isMagical) && name === "fire" (don't know java u have to look it up im pretty sure im wrong), then do something (i think u need the battle core plugin for...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I survived Baudelaire and Bukowski, but I can't face C. Lispector. :kaoswt:
I'm a bit late, but Happy New Year to everyone! And to all of those who have an Asian heritage that celebrates the New Year, I wish you all get many fat red envelopes hehehe~
Pretend you were telling, reading, or listening to a very serious, slightly scary story about witches. Would a witch doing the stereotypical flying on a broomstick thing ruin the mood?
Yeseylon wrote on CrowStorm's profile.
All Hail Storm Crow, the Blue Eyes White Dragon of MtG!
I love these real life Oblivion videos:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eriedev