KrimsonKatt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Please help me with a issue I'm having.

bgillisp
    bgillisp
    We ask people to not use status updates for this. The post will show up in the feed and those who know will help if they can.
    KrimsonKatt
    KrimsonKatt
    Well people usually only check actual status updates and not general posts. This helps more people see my thread.
    Can't wait to play your next game. ~ I hope it come soon :LZScheeze:
    KrimsonKatt
    KrimsonKatt
    I'm glad I have a fan! Meteo Chronicles 0.3 comes out soon. Look forward to that! (Game will probably be done by September 25th 2020.)
    In other news, the Meteo Chronicles open beta is almost here! Get ready!
    Redeye
    Redeye
    Also Spongebob Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated, a remake of one of the greatest PS2 platformer collect-a-thons of all time, is coming out in 3 days.
    KrimsonKatt
    KrimsonKatt
    Ok, cool. Not really planning on getting it, but that's cool none the less.
    CLEARED by a moderator.
    KrimsonKatt
    KrimsonKatt
    I don't exactly remember what I said here, but I don't think I said anything too extreme. It's a proven fact that Neil is a crappy human, so why exactly can I not hate on him? Am I not allowed to say that I'm glad that Hi*** is burning in h-e-double-hockey-sticks when he was another crappy (though a whole lot worse) person like Neil?
    KrimsonKatt
    KrimsonKatt
    Also I don't really care about TLOU2. Everyone pretty much hates it outside of the sellout journalists, so despite the somewhat high sales I think it's already payed it's due. ND's reputation will be ruined for a LONG time after this. Not like I care since I've hated ND's games since Uncharted 1.
    KrimsonKatt
    KrimsonKatt
    I doubt they will be going back to Jak and Dexter anytime soon, and them making a new crash game is impossible since Activision fully owns the rights.
    Decided to quit using the BD battle system as it was too hard to bug-test without knowledge of Javascript. Going back to a basic turn-based battle system. Hopefully I can make it interesting!
    I finally got my Bravely Default battle system to work! After 3 years in the making, I've finally figured out how to do it in eventing/javascript! Yeah boi!
    I'm working on Meteo Chronicles right now, making lots of progress in quarantine!
    ozubon
    ozubon
    What's your game about?
    KrimsonKatt
    KrimsonKatt
    It's a full re imaging of my very first RPG Maker game, Chronicles of Light. It's about a man named Koros who is forcibly bound to a "dragon spirit" named Kairos, who forces Koros to stop an ancient calamity from returning or he would turn to stone. It features a class system, 5 playable characters, and 3 massive bonus dungeons.
    So, apparently I wasn't banned from RMN for the reason I thought. It ended up being some sort of misunderstanding in which someone made an alt pretending to be me (probably my little brother or one of my friends from school) without knowing the rules which got me banned. It had nothing to do with the whole political statement I made on my status.
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    Honestly, 1. Just stick your ban out, trying to change it is dumb and going to just get people annoyed at you, 2. No one cares about why you were banned somewhere else, stop bringing your drama here from somewhere else, and 3. If you continue to make posts here that come off as homophobic, you aren't just going to catch a ban for a year.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    I would HIGHLY suggest letting it go and not posting more either regarding that. All you are doing is digging a hole for yourself at this point, and the deeper it gets the worse it will get. And in the future if a game you feel is mistagged, just report it as mistagged this was not what I wanted to play. That's all you had to say in y our review.
    KrimsonKatt
    KrimsonKatt
    This statement is no longer valid. My little brother or anyone else did not "create and alt pretending to be me." I don't know what kind of drugs I was on when I wrote this. (I don't do drugs. It was just a joke lol) It was my dad who made a review that the mods on RMN flagged, thinking that I was using an alt. It also had nothing to do with my rant, which I deleted.
    I just re-released Generic RPG Quest III on itch.io! While it's unfinished and not fully realized, it is still perfectly playable. (hopefully) Please check it out!
    <<link removed, Mod action>>
    • Love
    Reactions: RachelTheSeeker
    KrimsonKatt
    KrimsonKatt
    One, it's not a thread. It's a game page on itch.io since I was banned off RMN. Secondly, where else am I supposed to announce a re-release of my game? I can't directly post game pages to this forum so what am I exactly supposed to do?
    Kes
    Kes
    You could announce it in the same way that others do - by posting a thread in Games in Development.
    KrimsonKatt
    KrimsonKatt
    Oops sorry, didn't know about that!
    Taking a break on Firebrand Chronicles to work on Meteo Chronicles, a full re-imagining of my very first RPG Maker game! Can't wait!
    I got Dragon Quest 11, Monster Boy, and Horizon Zero Dawn for Christmas. What games did you all get?
    know. I wasn't even calling you out, I was calling a user called Darkanine out who made false claims about me.
    Kes
    Kes
    I said that the discussion is ended. Do not try and prolong it by starting a new update.
    KrimsonKatt
    KrimsonKatt
    Please ignore this post. It's meant to go somewhere else and I can't delete it.
    KrimsonKatt
    KrimsonKatt
    I wasn't trying to prolong it. This post was a mistake. Please understand.
    Just got IP banned off RMN (another RPG maker forum) for posting my political opinions. Makes me very sad. :kaodes:
    KrimsonKatt
    KrimsonKatt
    I was just trying to defend myself, as I hate people who make false claims about me or other people. Have a nice day.
    KrimsonKatt
    KrimsonKatt
    Please, let's just forget about the incident on the other website. I was just having a paranoia attack due to my anxiety. I hope you understand.
    KrimsonKatt
    KrimsonKatt
    Note for anyone seeing this in the future. I DID NOT get banned due to the stupid rant on my status on RMN. It was due to a misunderstanding with my dad posting a review on my game which the mods at RMN thought was me.
    Going to my dad's this weekend. Hope 2 play some Street Fighter and mario kart!
    Kwerty
    Kwerty
    At the same time?
    KrimsonKatt
    KrimsonKatt
    No. You can't play two games at once on the SNES classic, the system that I'm most likely going to be playing with him while I'm there.
    Kwerty
    Kwerty
    Sounds like you have a pretty cool dad :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Todo:
Add fog of war
Add enemy indicators
Make window draggable
Optimise map drawing algorithm (5 seconds to load the map you see, so it's a... poo-poo algorithm)

Any suggestions? :kaoblush:
bleh studio hell job haha at least they like it didnt had time to do much laundry tho ;w;'....YES I DO AT LEAST TAKE A SHOWER everyday!
Ami
--- Food Ingredients ---

Hero: Since the Chef are in Hospital,we can't eat his Dish in 3 Days.
F.Mage: What we have to Eat?
M.Healer: Don't worry,we can Eat the Food Ingredients.
Hero & F.Mage
: Really?

(3 Days Later)

Chef: Hi,Guys. I'm Ba---
(Entire Party Collapse After Eat Raw Meat)
Chef: Wha...WHAT GOING ON HERE!!!!!!
So, I've been thinking about all the complaints about the chibi sprites. Is the problem that they're chibi or that they don't match the character art? If I did a series of chibi/SD character art, would people be interested?
Converting a timer plugin from MV to MZ. Now I really start to fell how awesome the new plugin commands are. This really helps create plugin easier than before!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ale_16