KrimsonKatt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• I just graduated from high school yesterday!

My computer broke yesterday, so no RPG maker for at least a week until I can get it repaired. :(
    Bendyizzt
    Bendyizzt
    That sucks...
    KrimsonKatt
    KrimsonKatt
    Yeah... Luckily it still works, but just barely. It could break open at any minute. I plan on getting it repaired on Wednesday this week, which after that it will probably take at least a week for the repairs to be finished.
    I'm back! If religeon and/or politics needs to be discussed in the future, I'll link to discord DMs. It won't happen again.
    I got RPG Maker MZ, RPG Maker MV Switch, Immortals Fenix Rising, KH MoM, SM 3D All Stars, DnD Books, and clothes/self care stuff for Xmas. (Along with $150) What did you guys get today?
    Reactions: Featherbrain
    dreamfall887
    dreamfall887
    Chocolate. Lots and lots of chocolate lol
    Featherbrain
    Featherbrain
    Sounds like a good haul! My wife and I treated ourselves to a NAS (network attached storage) media server and a Google Chromecast to upgrade our home theater's streaming abilities.
    Froggo32
    Froggo32
    I got my present on 24th (in Poland we celebrate Christmas Eve and we eat Christmas supper and we receive gifts on that day).
    I got great stuff. 3-in-1 FMA Manga volumes, Warriors Spirit book (this has pretty good paper and smell!) and Last Hope WACA book. Also plums in chocolate candy
    Link x Mipha is best ship. Kohga x Sooga is a close second.
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    I'm partial to GLaDoS x Weighted Companion Cube :D
    KrimsonKatt
    KrimsonKatt
    I'm talking about Zelda BotW ships. Sorry if that wasn't obvious before lol.
    I had a dream last night where I woke up as Sailor Mars. Pretty nice NGL.
    KrimsonKatt
    KrimsonKatt
    Actually not really. According to the original manga and the Sailor Moon Crystal reboot, the sailor starlights just disguise themselves as guys in their civilian forms for some reason. The "turn into females" bit (which were actually their original forms) was something made up by the team working on the original anime, which the creator of the series notably hated. How do I know this? Two words: anime trivia.
    gothicvoid
    gothicvoid
    LMFAO!!! I knew there was a SM fan in there HAHA
    KrimsonKatt
    KrimsonKatt
    I haven't actually watched the show, so I wouldn't really consider myself a 'fan." Though I do know a lot of random trivia about pretty much everything anime/video game/animated movies related. Did you know that a popular anime once aired the same copy-and-pasted episode 8 times in a row which took up more than half of an entire season's runtime? It was called endless 8 and it was CRAZY!
    Did anyone notice that MV's "Castle 1" sounds almost identical to Final Fantasy 1's castle theme? No? Just me?
    tale
    tale
    Probably a homage to FF1 castle. Familiar melodies are uncanny. MV flutes used are bells and whistles so it doesn't sound like a castle march theme.
    The MZ ost literally sucks. Absolute trash. MV's soundtrack was not just the best RPG Maker soundtrack, but one of the greatest video game soundtracks of all time to rival Bravely Default, Xenoblade 2, and Pokemon Black and White. However, the MZ songs in comparison suck. What happened?
    Celestrium
    Celestrium
    No way, field 3 is my jam lol!
    KrimsonKatt
    KrimsonKatt
    Well, it's just my opinion anyways. A lot of people feel differently, and I'm fine with that. However, what a lot of people don't realize is that MV's OST is actually MASSIVE (140+ songs) with most of the best songs being included as extra "free DLC" included with the program but not actually part of the resources that spawn with your project.
    KrimsonKatt
    KrimsonKatt
    I'm not sure if MZ has that too, since I'm waiting for a major sale to get it, but if so at least the base songs aren't nearly as good as MVs. The battle themes especially were great.
    Please help me with a issue I'm having.

bgillisp
    bgillisp
    We ask people to not use status updates for this. The post will show up in the feed and those who know will help if they can.
    KrimsonKatt
    KrimsonKatt
    Well people usually only check actual status updates and not general posts. This helps more people see my thread.
    Can't wait to play your next game. ~ I hope it come soon :LZScheeze:
    KrimsonKatt
    KrimsonKatt
    I'm glad I have a fan! Meteo Chronicles 0.3 comes out soon. Look forward to that! (Game will probably be done by September 25th 2020.)
    In other news, the Meteo Chronicles open beta is almost here! Get ready!
    Redeye
    Redeye
    Also Spongebob Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated, a remake of one of the greatest PS2 platformer collect-a-thons of all time, is coming out in 3 days.
    KrimsonKatt
    KrimsonKatt
    Ok, cool. Not really planning on getting it, but that's cool none the less.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

"Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is."-Krishna
FastFood in my country is neither fast nor cheap like it's expected to be, but people still buy a lot of it. I don't want to imagine how much of it people would eat if it was.
Started finishing up my bosses and characters...I don't know how long...but its going to take long...

I ended up needing to do a chapter one world map remake. It's still WIP but coming along nicely. =D
Stream will be live shortly! I will be beginning a play-through of Resident Evil 4! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karuu