KrimsonKatt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• So, apparently I wasn't banned from RMN for the reason I thought. It ended up being some sort of misunderstanding in which someone made an alt pretending to be me (probably my little brother or one of my friends from school) without knowing the rules which got me banned. It had nothing to do with the whole political statement I made on my status.
    Kes
    Kes
    I assume the sentence in brackets is a typo. Even if it could be repressed (questionable) that doesn't mean it should be. So, as you said yourself, "get over it."
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    Honestly, 1. Just stick your ban out, trying to change it is dumb and going to just get people annoyed at you, 2. No one cares about why you were banned somewhere else, stop bringing your drama here from somewhere else, and 3. If you continue to make posts here that come off as homophobic, you aren't just going to catch a ban for a year.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    I would HIGHLY suggest letting it go and not posting more either regarding that. All you are doing is digging a hole for yourself at this point, and the deeper it gets the worse it will get. And in the future if a game you feel is mistagged, just report it as mistagged this was not what I wanted to play. That's all you had to say in y our review.
    I just re-released Generic RPG Quest III on itch.io! While it's unfinished and not fully realized, it is still perfectly playable. (hopefully) Please check it out!
    <<link removed, Mod action>>
    • Love
    Reactions: RachelTheSeeker
    KrimsonKatt
    KrimsonKatt
    One, it's not a thread. It's a game page on itch.io since I was banned off RMN. Secondly, where else am I supposed to announce a re-release of my game? I can't directly post game pages to this forum so what am I exactly supposed to do?
    Kes
    Kes
    You could announce it in the same way that others do - by posting a thread in Games in Development.
    KrimsonKatt
    KrimsonKatt
    Oops sorry, didn't know about that!
    Taking a break on Firebrand Chronicles to work on Meteo Chronicles, a full re-imagining of my very first RPG Maker game! Can't wait!
    I got Dragon Quest 11, Monster Boy, and Horizon Zero Dawn for Christmas. What games did you all get?
    know. I wasn't even calling you out, I was calling a user called Darkanine out who made false claims about me.
    Kes
    Kes
    I said that the discussion is ended. Do not try and prolong it by starting a new update.
    KrimsonKatt
    KrimsonKatt
    Please ignore this post. It's meant to go somewhere else and I can't delete it.
    KrimsonKatt
    KrimsonKatt
    I wasn't trying to prolong it. This post was a mistake. Please understand.
    Just got IP banned off RMN (another RPG maker forum) for posting my political opinions. Makes me very sad. :kaodes:
    KrimsonKatt
    KrimsonKatt
    It's best that politics are not discussed on any public forum, especially when it has to do with silly RPG Maker games.
    KrimsonKatt
    KrimsonKatt
    I was just trying to defend myself, as I hate people who make false claims about me or other people. Have a nice day.
    KrimsonKatt
    KrimsonKatt
    Please, let's just forget about the incident on the other website. I was just having a paranoia attack due to my anxiety. I hope you understand.
    Going to my dad's this weekend. Hope 2 play some Street Fighter and mario kart!
    Kwerty
    Kwerty
    At the same time?
    KrimsonKatt
    KrimsonKatt
    No. You can't play two games at once on the SNES classic, the system that I'm most likely going to be playing with him while I'm there.
    Kwerty
    Kwerty
    Sounds like you have a pretty cool dad :)
    Hello. I need Pokemon Sun right now because I can't step two feet into the internet without major spoilers for the new games. I basically need to hide in my room and stay away from the internet for another week or so so I can spend a month binge playing Pokemon Sun. Also #TeamLitten #StandWithVerlis 
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

palatkorn wrote on Kes's profile.
Hello i have a question Regarding the topic of games in my development, is there anything that I can't post yet?

"Your service has been identified as part of an outage. This is expected to be restored by 7pm IN SEVEN DAYS!!!" Guess I won't be around as much over the next week :(
Ami
tethering is my lifesaver,especially when computer or laptop doesn't support internet connection.
convention concluded, i'm glad the books well received and sold out
not every content is decent, but i'll be better for the next work.

now back to game developing
I hope to be able to post my vxace resource edits this Wednesday.
Not sure if I'll get to the library though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ravichah