KrimsonKatt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• So, apparently I wasn't banned from RMN for the reason I thought. It ended up being some sort of misunderstanding in which someone made an alt pretending to be me (probably my little brother or one of my friends from school) without knowing the rules which got me banned. It had nothing to do with the whole political statement I made on my status.
    Ksi
    Ksi
    I can also assure you that unless YOU are lavendersiren, there's absolutely NO CHANCE that she did this and you shouldn't cast accusations of this sort in public like you have, deliberately to throw hate on others names. You were the one who caused that incident last year by giving a homophobic review to her game made for a Gay Pride event. Kindly just stop being a jerk about nothing.
    Ksi
    Ksi
    Just to set the record straight in case people see this and think that an innocent person somehow deserved to get name-shamed for something.
    MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    Let's try to forget all of that. Wait until April 4th, you'll be back over there and life will go on. Let's try to avoid the drama in the community (which is one of the forum rules btw).
    I just re-released Generic RPG Quest III on itch.io! While it's unfinished and not fully realized, it is still perfectly playable. (hopefully) Please check it out!
    Generic RPG Quest III itch.io Link
    Taking a break on Firebrand Chronicles to work on Meteo Chronicles, a full re-imagining of my very first RPG Maker game! Can't wait!
    I got Dragon Quest 11, Monster Boy, and Horizon Zero Dawn for Christmas. What games did you all get?
    know. I wasn't even calling you out, I was calling a user called Darkanine out who made false claims about me.
    Kes
    Kes
    I said that the discussion is ended. Do not try and prolong it by starting a new update.
    KrimsonKatt
    KrimsonKatt
    Please ignore this post. It's meant to go somewhere else and I can't delete it.
    KrimsonKatt
    KrimsonKatt
    I wasn't trying to prolong it. This post was a mistake. Please understand.
    Just got IP banned off RMN (another RPG maker forum) for posting my political opinions. Makes me very sad. :kaodes:
    KrimsonKatt
    KrimsonKatt
    It's best that politics are not discussed on any public forum, especially when it has to do with silly RPG Maker games.
    KrimsonKatt
    KrimsonKatt
    I was just trying to defend myself, as I hate people who make false claims about me or other people. Have a nice day.
    KrimsonKatt
    KrimsonKatt
    Please, let's just forget about the incident on the other website. I was just having a paranoia attack due to my anxiety. I hope you understand.
    Going to my dad's this weekend. Hope 2 play some Street Fighter and mario kart!
    Kwerty
    Kwerty
    At the same time?
    KrimsonKatt
    KrimsonKatt
    No. You can't play two games at once on the SNES classic, the system that I'm most likely going to be playing with him while I'm there.
    Kwerty
    Kwerty
    Sounds like you have a pretty cool dad :)
    Hello. I need Pokemon Sun right now because I can't step two feet into the internet without major spoilers for the new games. I basically need to hide in my room and stay away from the internet for another week or so so I can spend a month binge playing Pokemon Sun. Also #TeamLitten #StandWithVerlis 
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

image i made on mon-die morning
Everyday I'm hustlin' hustlin'
And now I'm wondering if I only made progress in learning this engine because I was procrastinating on everything else I need to do...
from twitter:
Therapist: and what do we do with our trauma?
Me: give it to a character
Character: NO
other devs: *carefully plan the battle balance (with actual calculation in sheet)* | Me: *randomly throws numbers and skills to see which works*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maltosier