Recent content by KrimsonKatt

1. KrimsonKatt

First RPG game you ever played

Outside of Pokemon, it was technically DQ1 on Gameboy, but I never left the first room lol. For game I actually completed, that would probably be Mario and Luigi Dream Team. Since then I've beaten every M&L game outside of Partners in Time (which I never played) and was devastated when the...
  2. KrimsonKatt

RMMV Generic RPG Quest III, Retro-Inspired JRPG with a twist!

Thanks! Yeah, it's a lot like that. I haven't played I Am Setsuna, but I have played Disidia, and I really like the plot there. I was also mainly inspired by Majora's Mask, Final Fantasy 1, and the Bravely Series, but luckily there's no moon crushing you this time.
  3. KrimsonKatt

Extra Turns plugin?

Okay, that sounds great, only problem is that I want you to be able to boost MULTIPLE times in battle, up to 3, and if you are below a certain amount you are applied a state which makes you unable to move until your boost points go back to a certain level. Basically, I want the battle system to...
  4. KrimsonKatt

YEP ATB not working

I just checked, my project is the same version as the editor. I can't really put the plugins in the "official" order because you need YEP_JobPoints to be above YEP_SkillLearnSystem to use JP in the skill learn menu but in the order YEP_JobPoints is below YRP_SkillLearnSystem so that's kind of a...
  5. KrimsonKatt

YEP ATB not working

I'm using MV version 1.6.2. Yanfly's plugin is at 1.28, and I can't download the latest version as all his plugins are now paid if version 1.28 isn't the latest.
  6. KrimsonKatt

YEP ATB not working

I changed the order of the plugins. I put all of Yanfly's plugins before anything else, with the core plugins first, then the plugins in order from the list second, then the YEP_X plugins after that. Galv's plugin is just a super simple one that allows you to walk diagonally on the overworld. I...
  7. KrimsonKatt

YEP ATB not working

I don't know what you mean by "out of order." I always put the yanfly plugins last and put the core plugins first for the yanfly stuff. Is there some order I need to follow? I don't understand. Please tell me what order I need to put them in please.
  8. KrimsonKatt

YEP ATB not working

Okay, I know what you're going to say. "But KrimsonKatt! Isn't YEP ATB is no longer supported! Of course it doesn't work!" I know that. However, there aren't that many options for ATB systems in MV, and I have continued to use Yanfly's ATB many times in many games, and it has always worked...
  9. KrimsonKatt

Yanfly Just Made All His Plugins Paid...

So, Yanfly just made his plugins paid only. $1 per plugin and $30 for a full bundle. While I warned people on RMN about the high likelihood of him making his plugins paid only, they didn't listen, called me "greedy" and a "troll," and nominated my post as the worst RMN thread of 2019.This all...
  10. KrimsonKatt

Extra Turns plugin?

So basically I'm trying to build a battle system similar to Bravely Default with the Brave/Default systems. I thought I could do this utilizing Olivia's Boost System plugin so that when you boost you get an extra action/turn. However looking though the plugin parameters I could not find anything...
  11. KrimsonKatt

RMMV Meteo Chronicles: The first game in the Chronicles of Chronicles series!

Plot Koros is a young boy living in the distant Ari Village in the region of Ferngulf. However, when Koros is discovers a mysterious dragon-like being who fuses with his body, Koros is banished from his village and is forced to go out on his own. On his quest he discovers a vile conspiracy by a...
  12. KrimsonKatt

RMMV Generic RPG Quest III, Retro-Inspired JRPG with a twist!

Four heroes of light from a far away land are asked by a king to collect the four treasures of the elements, defeat a dark lord, and rescue the princess. Where have I heard something like that before? Yes, Generic RPG Quest III is a classic NES-styled RPG though and though, or it is? As you...
  13. KrimsonKatt

Oops sorry, didn't know about that!

Oops sorry, didn't know about that!
  14. KrimsonKatt

I was just surprised by the content, and may have worded my review in a way that may have been...

I was just surprised by the content, and may have worded my review in a way that may have been homophobic. To be 100% truthful, while I am heavily against some aspects of the LGBT, I also DON'T believe in any extreme views like "gays are going to hell" and "gay is a sin." Being gay is not a...
  15. KrimsonKatt

About the review last year. People have been misunderstanding it. When I went into it, I did not...

About the review last year. People have been misunderstanding it. When I went into it, I did not expect it to be a gay game. (Not in a derogatory sense, just saying how it is) I expected it to be a visual novel type game with multiple branching paths and endings. Nothing in the game-page...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Sometimes I feel like I don't belong here. I feel like I have the exact opposite interests in storytelling as everyone else.
You know what really grinds my gears? Websites that block your access completely if you have an AdBlocker on...

I would rather skip the site than endure some popups that may give me a gnarly virus!
Guys this thread is so good and you should be reading it.
Once again have another case of an Android user losing all of their save files for all of my games after a single game update. Apparently even Yanfly's Save Core can't prevent it. Very frustrating.
Question! If anyone here has any of the Time Fantasy tiles, or the Omega Modern one, do they include character templates/bases/whatever the term is?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
x01010110x