Recent content by KrispyTheKorn

1. KrispyTheKorn

Change Class with Equipment

I've tested it in my game this evening and it works absolutely perfectly with no complications. A massive thank you. This is exactly what I was hoping for!
  2. KrispyTheKorn

Using both the Scene Interpreter and Common Equip Events scripts causes a "Stack level too deep" error. This is no doubt a conflict with one of the many other scripts I'm using (97) and is probably not worth tracking down where the conflict has arisen. Thanks!
  3. KrispyTheKorn

That did work, but unfortunately the equip and menu scene don't refresh until you leave the menu entirely. I could reload the equip_scene when you equip the armour but it just feels a bit overly janky. Thanks for the help so far though!
  4. KrispyTheKorn

Hello, I'll try to keep this as simple as possible. Is there an existing script available (For VX Ace) where you can change the actors class by equipment, specifically the body equip type and then revert to a basic class on unequip. Ideally this would be by placing a Tag inside the Note box...
  5. KrispyTheKorn

Amaranth's Super Simple Mouse System for Ace

Apologies. You may delete these posts :)
  6. KrispyTheKorn

Amaranth's Super Simple Mouse System for Ace

Sorry fro necro posting but I was wondering if there was a way to change a character/sprite to an alternative when you mouse hover over them? Extremely useful script otherwise. Thank you!!
  7. KrispyTheKorn

Party Selection Screen Script: Need Help

Hey again. I looked into your script and found that it worked wonderfully except for one major issue that is basically a problem with how my game works. In your script you call up specific ID's to be listed in the character select screen (as you obviously know), this is great if the story...
  8. KrispyTheKorn

Thank you for your replies! @Peridot Gaming Thanks mate, that looks exactly how I originally envisioned my own character select screen, so I will give that a bash and get back to you when I have something worth showing. Apologies for posting in the wrong forum!
  9. KrispyTheKorn

Hi again. I've recently been trying to put together a Party Selection scene that will allow the player to recruit three additional actors to their team before going on 'Missions', but I have come to a slight (Massive) stumbling block. The scene is working (if not slightly buggy) and currently...
  10. KrispyTheKorn

Choice Window Text Align

Thanks mate, that worked perfectly! And thanks for the compliment too :) This thread can be closed now.
  11. KrispyTheKorn

Choice Window Text Align

Hi everyone I'm KrispyTheKorn, long time reader, first time asking for help ... erm guy. I've searched the forums extensively as well as done a lot of Google searching, but I've come up against a bit of an obstacle and I require some help in order to proceed. As the title suggests I'm trying to...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Finally finished my first big game since joining the forums! Please check out Petal Knights! https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/petal-knights-playable-now.117898/
Back home now :cutesmile:

Many thanks to all my fellow game devs. for all the support during this crazy time.

Feeling a bit rough but much better then bein' hospitalized at least.

Now time to get back to the code :D
Added skill ranges, and very basic implementation of scope, with a rule called "empty tile" that simply returns true if the selected tile is empty (has a battler), and false otherwise

This means movement range and attack ranges are all automatically implemented.

More info: https://himeworks.itch.io/grid-battle-system/devlog/167442/devlog-3-basic-skill-range
Stone masons are hard at work creating beautiful sculptures for your games...
When you realize @Kupotepo is a champion among RM Web users, and it all makes sense now:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr