Recent content by kristallwolf

1. kristallwolf

NEED a RPG GAME for MUSIC

No deadline. If it is to complex right now, it would be okay to create something more simple to reach the aim of creating a game sequence which I can use as Music-Video <3
  2. kristallwolf

BY the way, just to be clear: I CAN NOT PAY for it. Right now, I am earning no money with this music project. But I'll credit you everywhere and if i have success with my music, everyone will see, that you are the creator of my first music video <3 :) :3
  3. kristallwolf

Hey BlazaBoy, please wrIte an Email to: Email: kristall.wolf@gmx.de subject: RPG The RPG need NO music inside the game, cause I will film it and put the music in my Filmsoftware on your RPG Sequences! My Song is 4:30 Minutes LONG! Listen to the song...
  4. kristallwolf

I NEED YOU - I NEED A GAME MAKER! Hello there, first of all, I am from germany and my school English is really poor, but I'll try my best to explain what I want and what I need. I'm a young (28 years old german) musician with a lot of expertise in making music. I created A NEW artist...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Where would you go if you're looking to hire someone on here? I'm in need of a writer to take my story concept and turn it into npcs/dialog in my game.
Evening humans! How goes the game make?
The anime characters we saw 20 years ago,
still have the same age when we see them now.
Somehow it's strange but also beautiful.
It's like no matter how much we change,
there's certain part of ourselves we can reconnect to when we see them again.
Took a long, long time, way longer than it should to be honest...but I've finally finished the big content update to my demo!
Lots of not good things happening IRL but I'm not gonna let this day end like this. Quote time:
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." -Winston Churchill

So, keep going, lads. Whatever you do keep going. Until next time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
doldol