Kristina
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's fun to make a game that have so little battle in it. I'm now working on the NPCs and their homes. Also putting in a friendship system :kaoluv:
    KazukiT
    KazukiT
    That's good. The game I am currently working on won't have as many battles as my first game. I am trying to inject some horror into my current game so I don't want the intensity of battle to wear out its welcome.
    Kristina
    Kristina
    @KazukiT Awesome! the battles I got is only to get specific items like bat wings, snake tails etc.
    Challenging myself to make a game with very little combat in. It's fun so far :kaojoy:
    I really need a new computer...there’s always issues with mine. Now there's no sound + all the other problems with it -.-
    Windows i7
    Windows i7
    Honestly, reinstalling Windows would probably fix most if not all of the issues.
    Kristina
    Kristina
    Maybe. I will probably give it a try.
    Happy New Year!! It's a bit too early for me just yet, but I will most likely forget once I'm in 2020! Hope you all are having a great night :)
    Practicing in map making today. Still need grass, flowers and more but I'm getting there :D
    JGDjgAL.png
    Will look at my enemies today and try to balance them :kaoluv:
    I want to make my game unique, but I think I need to just focus on making my first game and not care too much about making it unique :D
    Kristina
    Kristina
    That's true, thanks :)
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    I'm a bit torn on this. If this is your first month with RPG Maker - yeah, just worry about making something playable; it's the best way to learn. But if you're spending months on your first game, it's not a bad idea to indulge in ONE unique feature of moderate scope. It will help you sharpen your sense for design, and force you to figure out creative workarounds that will come in handy for your later games.
    Kristina
    Kristina
    It's not my first month. I used some time to learn the basics of RMMV before starting on my game.
    I've spent about two months on this game so far. I will spend the time I need on this game. I don't worry much about making in unique now, but to add things I find cool.
    This isn't only my first game, but also the game where I really figure out what RMMV can do. So I also spend a lot of time testing, which I don’t mind.
    Working on a fantasy game while also learning how to use RPG Maker MV. It's going okay so far, still go a lot to learn :)
    Kristina
    Kristina
    Well, I'm still rather new but I hope I keep being productive :)
    mishakoc
    mishakoc
    @The Stranger Agreed, somehow knowing all the plugins and parallax mapping (and cool stuff you can't give up anymore) really makes you feel less focused than you should be.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @mishakoc Yeah. You now have the skills and knowledge to do better, so you can't just have fun and leave things as they are. The empty, unfocused map doesn't look garbage through the eyes of the newbie because it's something they've made. I was just having fun making a game, it didn't matter what it looked like or if it even made sense. lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The light has gone out of my life.

About time they finally press the kill switch button for older makers.
Sorry everyone, I am here sporadically. After 6 years of delays after delays in my life, I try to do all mat once and that means that I spread thin everywhere because it just is impossible to crunch 6 years in one or even two, but I try! I wish many of that I would already given you and put behind but... well...
I'm looking for an experienced gamer who has played a few games created with RPG Maker, who knows what an alpha build is, who may remember the old days when cliché was the favorite word on Creation Asylum, who, if a reviewer, would ask for my permission before making a review to post on YouTube, or whatever, since I will be messaging you a 10 minute, or so, DEMO based on an alpha build of Effervesce Fallacy™.
No matter how many times I listen to him, I know this is Joker speaking, but my brain can only hear Dagda.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuckyCat