Recent content by Kristina

1. Kristina

Octopack Battlesystem

No need to be sorry, it's not always you think about such stuff :LZSjoy:
  2. Kristina

Octopack Battlesystem

I use the same plugin and you really don't want it to be more similar to Octopath Traveller because, as bgillisp is saying, copyright issues. It's much better to try and make it as different you can instead.
  3. Kristina

Show animation on follower

@caethyril - it works! Thank you so much :LZSjoy:
  4. Kristina

Thanks @Soulrender! I have seen it though and I really like it, I just wished that it was possible to play animations on followers as well. But I must survive without it then.
  5. Kristina

As the title says, I want to show an animation on a follower. Is there anyone who knows how I can do that? I would like to avoid making a cutscene.
  6. Kristina

Player can't move

I'm so glad that the issue was found. No need to be sorry! Thank you so much for your help :kaojoy:
  7. Kristina

Player can't move

Well, I'm not quick to think and pick up things that's being said/written to me, unfortunately - I apologize for not seeing the cause of the problem sooner. But I'm grateful for your help ^^
  8. Kristina

Player can't move

Sorry, I thought you meant other events than the cutscene one. The transfer is to the same map and that was the issue. I put a self switch on page 3 and created an extra page, now everything works as it should. Thank you! I learn new things constantly.
  9. Kristina

Player can't move

I don't have a parallel process. I have disabled them all, so only the cutscene event is there. When I disable the event cutscene, then the framerate is just fine, around 60. It's also on 60 on my other maps. I can't send screenshots of my plugin list right now. I can later though, but not...
  10. Kristina

Player can't move

Thanks for taking the time to think :LZSjoy: 1. Like moving the event? Yes I have. I have tried moving it on the map and even to a different map. When I move it to a different map, there's no issue, weirdly enough. So apparently it's just on that map. 2. Just tried holding the Ctrl key...
  11. Kristina

Player can't move

I have tried to take all events with parallel process away on that map, but with no change. I got no common event with a parallel trigger.
  12. Kristina

Player can't move

Yes, it’s blank. No, there aren’t other auto run running. Got a few events running but I have tried to turn them off to see if that worked, but unfortunately it didn’t.
  13. Kristina

Player can't move

The version number I'm using is v1.6.2. By editor version, do you mean what RPG Maker MV version I'm using? If yes, then it's also 1.6.2. If not, where can I find it?
  14. Kristina

Player can't move

It's quite alright, thanks for trying :kaoluv:
  15. Kristina

Player can't move

Hi game makers! It appears I'm in need of some help, hopefully a pair of fresh eyes will help. After a cutscene I can't move the player, but I can turn in every direction. I can also access the menu, but it takes a couple tries to be able to - I have to like type X 3-4 times, then the menu...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

finally i have some free time
Well, the Danganronpa games are the biggest disappointment I've had playing mystery games. I've never had so much BS shoveled down my throat. They're an insult to intelligence.
OMG! There's a rat themed Steam profile wallpaper for 5k lunar tokens. I want it so badly!
Huh, lots has changed since I've been away...
It's almost new year, again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpurdy3