Recent content by Krizzirk

1. Krizzirk

After I played Dawn's Light, and Rainblood Town of Death, and as I saw TheMize18 spearheaded...

After I played Dawn's Light, and Rainblood Town of Death, and as I saw TheMize18 spearheaded RMVX movement on YouTube and then disappeared, I didn't play casual game again, except if it's in the RPG, just as mini games. Like the Saucer in FF7.
  2. Krizzirk

Event One Map Game Challenge

Gonna try this
  3. Krizzirk

Jianghu Action Battle System

As, yes, well, I was servaying my creativenses. :S
  4. Krizzirk

@Frostorm I think this could do the job, the most one for now. Thanks! @Wavelength Yes. And all about what you said is educating ring me so true. I'm also dreaming of making somethings which have their features combined, something like combination between Cabal Online, Ragnarok Online, Wakfu...
  5. Krizzirk

Sorry for my poor wording. Hmm how do I put this. Imagine Blade and Soul MMORPG. Like that. But our precision would be so accurate that movements Branch out, and movements Branch in
  6. Krizzirk

My apology if this matter has been brought forward. Can a 2d character fight against and be retaliated by pseudo3d model, like in martial art sequence and choreography?? As you may know. All the perish and parry, pursuit, withdraw, hoodwink strike, end. I've never played any of the AAA action...
  7. Krizzirk

Hmm

Perhaps this could be the time I'd get really serious with any fiction works. Hello people, I am glad to make acquaintance of you all here. I also have "amalgamation" projects to do.. But yeah thanks for allowing me

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I made a cool pixel render of my protagonist!
I think it looks neat.
RCXDan wrote on Leporine's profile.
Your avatar is adorable. Where is it from? :LZSproud:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
banana_saa