Ksi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

Reactions: dreamfall887
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @Ksi, are hosting the event there? It seem like interesting events. I am just asking.
    Ksi
    Ksi
    @Kupotepo The event is over as of this weekend. These streams are me playing what games came of it. The event itself was held on rpgmaker.net (RMN) and I usually stream the event games that come from events run there. In the next few weeks, for example, we're having two events - one based on MZ and one that is a review-drive.
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @Ksi, thank you for explaining to me. What? You are now the streamer. The world changes really fast.
    Gonna stream some chill MZ checking out and mapping. Just a short one, but hey, if you don't mind a few swears and someone singing random songs... Here!
    Oh no, how dare someone not show their code so others can make money off their hard work! How utterly horrible and terrible it is that people have to protect themselves from people who use and abuse others. You wanna know why we can't have nice things like, say, TRUST? This is why. How many 'elite coders' here are complaining they can't piggyback off VS's effort? Far too many. Jeez.
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    Moderators are allowed to have opinions and it isn't like Ksi is calling anyone specific out.

Is this thread to heated? Probably. But to be honest, I get the point of why it is getting heated. The community HAS ran several prominent creators out because they demand to have everything. Nothing is ever good enough for them.

If that isn't you, Ksi isn't talking about you. If it is, idk man maybe reevaluate your life.
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    Basically: Did Ksi probably come off as too aggressive because of cultural differences? Probably. Do I still think her point is valid and an opinion that people should be allowed to express, yeah, I do.

So can we all just chill out a little bit on both sides. Thank you.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    my only problem seemed the way the message was conveyed but other than that people are allowed to talk, The way the whole conversation was conveyed was slightly too much aggressive. but after I both opinions are valid. Differences in opinion happens.
    Looking forward to messing around with MZ when it comes out in little over a week. Anyone else amped? What's the first thing you're gonna look at/try to do?
    Streaming the last of the RMN Valentiny event games so feel free to drop on by and watch me cry (whether that's from laughter, rage or sheer pain, who knows?)
    Streaming the Valentine games from the RMN Valentiny event! Drop by and say hi!
    Streaming more Seasons of RMN event games! Come for the RPG Maker, stay for the RAAAAAGE (and love~<3 )
    Hi, May I ask a question? Which software you're using for streaming RM games? I tried OBS and Streamlabs, both don't get RM games window.
    BreakerZero
    BreakerZero
    Apologies for any hijacking, but it's not just RMMV. The main problem with this is that anything that follows an HTML5 code base is not properly detected by OBS (even League of Legends is affected by this) so unfortunately the only workaround is a full desktop capture.
    Reactions: Dama
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Yeah, html5 doesn't support DirectX...
    Ksi
    Ksi
    For streaming videos I use an older version of OBS (version 0.659b) that allows you to choose the window you want to capture as well as move it around. For recording videos I use Camtasia Studio 9 since it allows me to edit both sound and visual aspects of the videos.
    Hello! I love your menu script (Ksi Menu), but it seems like items aren't working. That is, when you go to use an item, nothing happens. Are you able to fix this? I really don't want anyone else's menu script. Yours is my favourite! <3 Thanks in advance!!
    Reactions: Marquise*
    robopanda
    robopanda
    Ksi
    Ksi
    That doesn't tell me where you came across it. I'm not a scripter but I've edited some scripts for myself in the past, and been helped by some scripters.

If there is an error in the item usage, I never noticed it. I'm basically asking where you got it so I can hook you up with the person who made it/helped with it and perhaps they could figure out what went wrong.

Sorry I can't be more helpful. >.<;
    robopanda
    robopanda
    Sorry for the misunderstanding. I thought you were the scriper. Anyway, it's been solved now. Thank you! <3
    Hi! Sorry to bother you, but I was hoping you'd be willing to share the VX generator parts (either yours, if you made them, or the source if you found them elsewhere) you used to make the portraits in this old 2014 thread?
    Ksi
    Ksi
    Uh, those parts are probably not for commercial use. IIRC I borrowed them from an at-the-time free-to-use generator-type-thing but it might have been rescinded, so if you're making a commercial project, you might have to scrap them.

The headbands for the elves were edits of one of the base parts, and the hairclips were taken pretty heavy edits from one of the other RTP characters. They should be fine to use.
    Banjo
    Banjo
    No probs, the only ones I've edited are obvious RTP portrait edits (soldier's helmet, witch's hat, beret and elf headbands) so no problem reposting. I don't care about commercial use for my own stuff but if I post them I will note to others that any limits to using RTP edits also apply to these.
    Ksi
    Ksi
    PM sent about this~ >.<;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Todo:
Add fog of war
Add enemy indicators
Make window draggable
Optimise map drawing algorithm (5 seconds to load the map you see, so it's a... poo-poo algorithm)

Any suggestions? :kaoblush:
bleh studio hell job haha at least they like it didnt had time to do much laundry tho ;w;'....YES I DO AT LEAST TAKE A SHOWER everyday!
Ami
--- Food Ingredients ---

Hero: Since the Chef are in Hospital,we can't eat his Dish in 3 Days.
F.Mage: What we have to Eat?
M.Healer: Don't worry,we can Eat the Food Ingredients.
Hero & F.Mage
: Really?

(3 Days Later)

Chef: Hi,Guys. I'm Ba---
(Entire Party Collapse After Eat Raw Meat)
Chef: Wha...WHAT GOING ON HERE!!!!!!
So, I've been thinking about all the complaints about the chibi sprites. Is the problem that they're chibi or that they don't match the character art? If I did a series of chibi/SD character art, would people be interested?
Converting a timer plugin from MV to MZ. Now I really start to fell how awesome the new plugin commands are. This really helps create plugin easier than before!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ale_16