Ksi's latest activity

• Ksi
    Ksi updated their status.
    Streaming the last of the RMN Valentiny event games so feel free to drop on by and watch me cry (whether that's from laughter, rage or...
  • Ksi
    Streaming the Valentine games from the RMN Valentiny event! Drop by and say hi!
  • Ksi
    Ksi commented on TheoAllen's profile post.
    Ah, cool. I thought I'd heard of one coming out soon but wasn't 100% sure.
  • Ksi
    Ksi replied to the thread Unpopular Opinions: The Thread.
    That last one... they're not put on for you, ev. Women aren't putting the beauty marks on for you, but for themselves, so whether they...
  • Ksi
    Ksi reacted to Touchfuzzy's post in the thread Unpopular Opinions: The Thread with Like Like.
    Are you ever capable of admitting you are wrong? You seemed to have glossed over that not only did Spider-Man sell 13 million copies...
  • Ksi
    Ksi commented on TheoAllen's profile post.
    Add in various beast races and the ability to gather a group of likely allies. Actually what we need is a Rising of the Sheild Hero...
  • Ksi
    I have legit sunk too many hours into 3 Houses (should we call it 4 houses now? The new DLC just added another house orz I'm gonna have...
  • Ksi
    Wow, not even gonna try and read that post. XDDD On the subject, there's a ton of amazing games recently released, and coming up for...
  • Ksi
    Ksi replied to the thread Game & Map Screenshots 11.
    It's been a while since I did anything meaningful in RM, but this Valentine event on rmn has got me working~ I'm like a proud parent...
    • 1581469491327.png
  • Ksi
    Streaming more Seasons of RMN event games! Come for the RPG Maker, stay for the RAAAAAGE (and love~<3 )
  • Ksi
    Streaming RM games that were made for the Seasons event on RMN. Come watch here:
  • Ksi
    I have always said and will always stand by this thought: The details are what matter most. Make your game about four elemental crystals...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I made an RPG Discord bot and it FINALLY got accepted on top.gg and is already trending!! <3
1st of March 2014 I joined and it has been a great experience for 6 whole years. The only thing I can say is a huge thank you to ALL members of this forum.
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!!!
Now irinea just blocked me in discord
Just finished making a character selector at the beginning of the game that allows the player to pick gender and skin tone. I couldn't be more pleased.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DerKruste