Ksi's latest activity

• Ksi
    Ksi reacted to Kenen's post in the thread Game & Map Screenshots 11 with Like Like.
    Hey all. I haven't done much RPG making since MV arrived quite some time ago, but I recently decided to download the trial for MZ. It's...
  • Ksi
    Ksi reacted to LusianL's post in the thread Game & Map Screenshots 11 with Like Like.
    Hello! This my map!
  • Ksi
    Ksi updated their status.
    Kill the Cutie event games (RMN's Halloween event!) are being played now! Come watch with usssss~
  • Ksi
    Ksi have been awarded with the medal 'Cuppa Tea.
    • 'Cuppa Tea
  • Ksi
    Ksi reacted to Caz's post in the thread SCAReStaff October 2020 with Love Love.
    "Please love me @Ksi , I promise I'm still a beautiful husbando on the inside. <3"
  • Ksi
    Ksi replied to the thread SCAReStaff October 2020.
    :whimpers in french: He's so creepy! But in a good way. Kinda? >.<;
  • Ksi
    Ksi replied to the thread SCAReStaff October 2020.
    Caz noooooo! XDDD This is all great, you guys. I love the tiles a lot and the music is proper spoops! Don't get me started on the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just found an obviously custom effect (i.e. edited by me) in my resources>sounds folder called "rip jaw off". Dear Lord what is wrong with me as a person that at some point I needed a sound *specifically* for THAT??
(...rhetorical question.)
so like with the whole 'familiarity breeds contempt thingy', how are you supposed to tell if your title screen/battle music gets really tedious after a few dozen plays or if you're just personally hella sick of it?
YAY!!! My third help Guide STEAM integration in MV (High performance) has been posted!

Both the polls for the 3rd Original Character Contest ended with 5th place ties! So let's break those ties. Vote now for your favorite of the ones tied!

werewolf and his friends added!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arc115