Ksi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Freakin' Cookie Clicker is claiming my life! over 100 billion cookies clicked and counting... and no end in sight. Someone, send milk!
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    Need help with specific game addition. then you need GAME BLOCKER the revolutionary blocker for specific game. Just watch as the program block the most addicting game ever "Candy crush saga" and now you can work on other project without distraction. Order now for just 99.99$ now or use coupon code "Just-joking" to get it for free.

Back to reality:

well try to find a way to stop playing cookie clicker it works for me.
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    @Ksi - Woah, why is this so addictive? It's just cookies and yet.... :S
    Ksi
    Ksi
    I know, right? So addictive!

@Jomar - I'm just leaving it open in a tab while I do other stuff. I check it now and then, but just knowing it's there. Usually I'm pretty good at avoiding 'fad' games but this one just... got me. >.<;
    An all-nighter resulting in more LJs. Welp! At least I had the iced-coffee on hand to keep me up. >.<
    Sorry it's late, all, but the next prompt for IiI is up. Check out the topic for this month's day-by-day write-a-thon
    Hey guys, only a few hours left to the Ideas in Ink for this (last) month. Wanna get them done, go for it.
    Just want to get home and into my own bed. Can't til tomorrow though. ;.; (My bro better have fed my cat!) >I
    The New Ideas in Ink is up! This month - Roses are Written. Poetry abounds~
    Emzie
    Emzie
    Oh wow poetry i don't like poetry :/
    Congrats to Ronove for sweeping the Misaos! SSP really deserved the win! Also to the others who won a Misoa - congrats guys! Well deserved wins all around. :D
    Gomi Boy
    Gomi Boy
    Whoa, the Misaos still exist?
    Ksi
    Ksi
    On RMN (rpgmaker.net) they still do. The only requirement to vote is that you have an account and the game was released within the past year.

It's about as good as we can get considering sites don't really cross over as much anymore. Still, RMN gets the majority of games through its doors so it might be the best qualified to host them.
    Emzie
    Emzie
    "Misao Stealing Prince" XD
    I am so pissed off at myself. orz I just lost one of the rubies from my mum's (handed down to me) engagement ring. I can't find the dayum thing anywhere and ;.; I was outside today too. I think it might just be gone for good. :<
    regigliak
    regigliak
    Condolences. . . I think that's the right word
    Lars Ulrika
    Lars Ulrika
    Hope you'll find it back, I know how it feels :(
    Ksi
    Ksi
    Thanks guys. I was given the tip to try vaccuuming with a stocking over the end of the hose. I'm doing that now, with no luck so far. It's a good tip though.
    Just a reminder to all "Ideas In Inkers" that today is the last day to finish off your prompts to be eligible for this months' point! I'll be posting the new topic tonight!
    Fan Fun last day! There's only 12 or so hours left before the voting begins so any last-second entries should be sent to me via PM!** Last chance to win $10 worth of store swag!**
    Ksi
    Ksi
    Check here for details~
    Your avatar is awesome. OKAMIIIII. BUT IT A PONY. Which is ok too I guess :V
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A boss that spams confuse, blind, silence, oil and slow on all party members? Good idea FF12 *headdesk*
The script passed 200 pages and not even half of it is done! Super excited to write more!
Plague Inc. has released some virus in China. Judging by game experience we should go to Greenland. (And then Greenland shall somehow be infected.
Cheerleaders are my favorite thing on Czech hockey. Too bad they're the only thing worth watching on it.
meet with Quon,
the goddess of Rakuen (circle mascot)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vibanoco