Ksi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Thanks to the judges of the Snapshot in Tile event for the Judges Award. (Though I haven't recieved an email yet. XD )
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    yeah i have to wait for a while to received mine too. but congrats on your winning too...
    Ksi
    Ksi
    Congrats too. It's nice to see that your family and friends really support you in your hobby man. Wish mine were half as cool. XD
    Acetonide
    Acetonide
    Congratulations. =)
    Is up to my ears in LPs. ;.; Why did we agree to do this again?!
    PixelLuchi
    PixelLuchi
    Aren't Deckiller and Ness helping you out?
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    Ah another Lper ^-^ Yay!
    Ferrero Rocher... too nice to share~
    regendo
    regendo
    /agree @Liberty.
    Strawberrycat24
    Strawberrycat24
    n_n I agree with liberty too. my grandma gets me them for Christmas. They are so yumy chocolaty creamy and crunchy all in one special little round package.
    Ksi
    Ksi
    Luchino~ Lindt is good too, but I got some Ferrero on special so it had to do. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

um... why didn't anyone tell how easy it is to add motions to Sideview battlers? I literally copied the last one, changed the name and index, said where it should play, and boom... I've got intro motions.
Lately when I listen to 1970s songs, I always think that the "real world" is still at mid 70s. What we experience now is a futuristic dream. With this point of view, even 80s and 90s looks super futuristic. :D

The GIF of this seemed too cool to bury in replies. :LZSwink:
You may have slept with my aunt... but, given the circumstances, cheers.

- Professor Ian Duncan, 2013

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acrion