Recent content by Ksi

1. Ksi

Streaming the Trials of RPG Maker MZ event games! Come join us to see what you can do with ONLY...

Streaming the Trials of RPG Maker MZ event games! Come join us to see what you can do with ONLY the RPGMakerMZ engine (no plugins included!)
  2. Ksi

Which engine? Sometimes adding a wait 0.1 command can help reduce lag a bit.

Which engine? Sometimes adding a wait 0.1 command can help reduce lag a bit.
  3. Ksi

There is a huge difference between real life and a game, though, and part of that is that we try...

There is a huge difference between real life and a game, though, and part of that is that we try to make games fun, engaging and cool. Sure, you might have to take a while to swap weapons irl, but in a game why shouldn't it be instant if it makes the battle more fun and interesting?
  4. Ksi

I've played a few games based around Pathfinder and DnD before. The pathfinder ones, especially...

I've played a few games based around Pathfinder and DnD before. The pathfinder ones, especially, were based on campaigns that we'd played. They were a bit ridiculous (the healing/damage randomisation doesn't work out very well for video games and balance) but still kinda fun.
  5. Ksi

Playing some more Representation games!Come watch me cry salty tears of pain and karaoke ;.;

Playing some more Representation games!Come watch me cry salty tears of pain and karaoke ;.;
  6. Ksi

Streaming some more of the RMN Representation games!come watch me flub basic english! :DDD

Streaming some more of the RMN Representation games!come watch me flub basic english! :DDD
  7. Ksi

Obfuscating Code

Guys, just make your stuff compatible with MZ. Use it as the base to jump off of. If there's a compatibility issue, then you can easily get in contact with VS and ask them about it. Or not. Either way, you'll grow a lot more and better for it by learning directly from the source code instead of...
  8. Ksi

ReStaff MZ Release Celebration

You guys rocked it as per usual! It's great to see! Love the angel's wings - they're so fluffy! And the noses on the goblins are ajsldjiwajeihjralsdj so freaking cute/weird XD I do love the waterfall tiles tho. So nice. But the real thing I love most? @Candacis you made proper long grass...
  9. Ksi

Streaming more of the 50 Days of Representation entries from the event on RMN. Come watch me...

Streaming more of the 50 Days of Representation entries from the event on RMN. Come watch me fumble over words!
  10. Ksi

@Kupotepo The event is over as of this weekend. These streams are me playing what games came of...

@Kupotepo The event is over as of this weekend. These streams are me playing what games came of it. The event itself was held on rpgmaker.net (RMN) and I usually stream the event games that come from events run there. In the next few weeks, for example, we're having two events - one based on MZ...
  11. Ksi

Playing the entries from RMN's 50 Days of Representation event! Come join ussssss~

Playing the entries from RMN's 50 Days of Representation event! Come join ussssss~
  12. Ksi

My Review/Thoughts of RPG Maker MZ (Please Don't pay Attention to this)

Honestly boils down to - if you can't afford, don't buy. Simple as that. I want an elgato capture card. I can't afford it. Am I going to rage and complain at the creators, demanding that they give me one for free? No. I just suck it up and make use of what capture software I can afford/get for...
  13. Ksi

General rule of thumb, though, is that if an enemy is hard for you, it's gonna be a lot harder...

General rule of thumb, though, is that if an enemy is hard for you, it's gonna be a lot harder for the player because they don't know the optimal strategy for taking it down.
  14. Ksi

Some tips though! - Healing should heal more than a normal enemy can take off you x2-3 (for low...

Some tips though! - Healing should heal more than a normal enemy can take off you x2-3 (for low healing). - Money dropped by one pack of enemies should be able to cover the cost of at least half your item healing spent for the battle. - Trash mobs shouldn't hit more than 50% of your life. The...
  15. Ksi

Honestly? The best way to do it is to playtest test test. There's a lot of people out there who...

Honestly? The best way to do it is to playtest test test. There's a lot of people out there who are happy to help with that, if you ask. Not sure if there's a thread around here for it, but I'm sure a quick search will pull something up. But yeah, testing is the way to go.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'll be back soon, reality is trying to capture me but I'm faster!
Mother-in-laws....(eye roll)

Was playing a little Stardew Valley, (haven't in ages) and she comes around and asks, 'oh, whatever happened to those pixel art you were suppose to be doing, pretending you were going to be selling... to nobody.'

Good morning to you too. Ugh.
This game seems to be very promising:
Another amazing looking game!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fruff