Recent content by Ksi

1. Ksi

Just to set the record straight in case people see this and think that an innocent person...

Just to set the record straight in case people see this and think that an innocent person somehow deserved to get name-shamed for something.
  2. Ksi

I can also assure you that unless YOU are lavendersiren, there's absolutely NO CHANCE that she...

I can also assure you that unless YOU are lavendersiren, there's absolutely NO CHANCE that she did this and you shouldn't cast accusations of this sort in public like you have, deliberately to throw hate on others names. You were the one who caused that incident last year by giving a homophobic...
  3. Ksi

Um, no. Stick the ban out, there won't be an appeal.

Um, no. Stick the ban out, there won't be an appeal.
  4. Ksi

Am I wrong if I make my player feel like a jerk?

It depends. They don't like it much when you, using the game, call them out for being jerks and making 'bad' decisions. I did that in a game where you can cause your character to kill herself and let's just say I learned better. If you just make them feel like jerks without actually calling...
  5. Ksi

Why are so many people getting banned off RMN recently?

Now, as to the question why so many people have been banned in the last little while... I see maybe four people who have been banned bar spam accounts. One was crow, talked about above. One was the stalker also mentioned above. One was someone who broke the rules a bunch of times and got a 30...
  6. Ksi

Why are so many people getting banned off RMN recently?

Actually, the fact that people have been using alt accounts to get around their previous bans is the issue. Something, you'd know about, Crow. You want to actually bring this up like this, I'm happy to make this public. After all, the lack of doing so seems to be working in a way to create an...
  7. Ksi

Survey for females

I'll bite. 1. What are your 3 favorite story based games? (can be either RPG or adventure) Suikoden 2, Breath of Fire 2, Suikoden V 2. Who are your 3 favorite video game characters? (from any game) Katt, Amaterasu, Nanami 3. Name your 3 favorite video game worlds / setting? (ie, FF6 or FF7 or...
  8. Ksi

Who could tell you otherwise when you spit the hard truths, my dude?

Who could tell you otherwise when you spit the hard truths, my dude?
  9. Ksi

Please note that I'm pretty sure the themes aren't quite finished yet, though!

Please note that I'm pretty sure the themes aren't quite finished yet, though!
  10. Ksi

To change to dark view on the new layout, scroll to the bottom of the page and hit the...

To change to dark view on the new layout, scroll to the bottom of the page and hit the paintbrush, then pick the version you want! >.<)b
  11. Ksi

The RPG Maker Meme Thread

is star carpets here? has one of my terrible friends already posted that sheep here? they better not have.
  12. Ksi

/me looks at Berserk, Monster, Akira, Hellsing ...for babies, you say? >.>

/me looks at Berserk, Monster, Akira, Hellsing ...for babies, you say? >.>
  13. Ksi

Game & Map Screenshots 11

Okay, first things first, it's far too large. You could make a map 1/4 of the size and still have everything in it that you have in the current one. The paths are missing the proper edting. There are dead bushes in the river. The cliffs are all straight lines. With the chimney, I'd recommend...
  14. Ksi

The rumors in the rpg

@Kupotepo I don't think confusing the player is a good idea, ever. Especially if you want to encourage them to talk to your NPCs. If you tell them via one that there's a frog monster that poisons you and then someone else goes "I saw a cute little frog what a cutie!" and makes out that it's not...
  15. Ksi

The rumors in the rpg

NPCs and rumours are a great way of sharing gameplay information with the player without explicitly stating weaknesses, skills and the like. If you're going to use you're NPCs in this way, please don't actually do what Kupotepo recommends and lie to your player. Bad game dev! BAD! You could, of...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This little brat (my nephew) just invent a new way of enjoying his orange juice by pouring it inside of used perfume bottle and sprayed it to his mouth...
Jamaica? No, Aunty. I said, I'm on RPG Maker :*/
Lunar New Year is over :( but it's time to get back to work!
I keep giving myself deadlines because I'm so excited to finish something but I notice areas where I'm rushing the story and that's what's gonna weaken my overall project, gotta stop that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintminstrel