Recent content by Ksyoush

1. Ksyoush

RMMV Mirror reflection plugin?

Thanks! it got some visual bugs but atleast it works properly.
  2. Ksyoush

This one.(in the demo) If i paste it again the error still occurs :(
  3. Ksyoush

Thanks. but I keep getting the error "Cannot read property 'isTransparent' of undefined" I also checked the demo and it seems to happen just by deleting the walking character event.
  4. Ksyoush

Hello. I arleady tried this one https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads%2Fregion-reflection-request.77910%2F but it's very buggy. Any alternatives?
  5. Ksyoush

Sprite disappearing for a second after changing it

Oh,thank you for the answer.
  6. Ksyoush

Sprite disappearing for a second after changing it

It doesn't happen when i trigger the event for the second time. Is this a bug?
  7. Ksyoush

Preventing player from walking?

Hello. I want to make an event where the player sits on a chair and is only able to turn at one place. the only solution i found is to transfer him to a copied map where the nearby tiles are blocked but it messes up the other events. any way to do that in a one map?
  8. Ksyoush

Problem with an animated event

Thank you
  9. Ksyoush

No,and do you mean resetting by turning off?
  10. Ksyoush

Hello. I'm trying to create an event where you can move out a curtain to see what's behind it.(by showing a picture) My problem is when you leave the room without triggering the second event,it doesnt reset,causing the second event to appear right away without the first one. How can i make all...
  11. Ksyoush

I don't understand how the sprite selectors work.

These sprites have the same size. then why is the selecting different?is there a way to adjust it?
  12. Ksyoush

How to make an event end permanently when you exit the map?

I'm trying to create an event who disappears once you leave the map,and when you enter the map again,the event will be different and also repeating itself. maybe adding a new event instead of a page will work for it,but I dont know if its possible to make it trigger by action button in the place...
  13. Ksyoush

How to make an event end permanently when you exit the map?

Thanks!it worked. But now i have a different problem,I have a second event page who needs to always appear,but it stopped because of the switch.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've just finished organizing music files from a music Humble Bundle I purchased a while ago (putting in specific themed playlists, deleting from playlists, deciding which games they'll be used for. etc.). I'm feeling pretty confident that the sound design for my games will be up to high standards. Sound design seems to be relatively under-discussed as a topic in game development imo.
So I just got back from SeaWorld and I'm back to working on my game. I'm stuck on Shadowstar, mainly due to needing two more princesses... I have all the canon and toy princesses, plus Sunset Shimmer just for kicks. I decided not to include Cadence since this isn't in that era. But... I'm going to have to design two OCs now.
I'm completely missing on this site :kaodes: How's everybody doing lately?
3dlm3XK.jpg
I'm looking at/working through a simple game tutorial. Town, dungeon, boss; town, dungeon, boss; etc. (Thanks, Yanfly!) I'm itching to make something complex but experience (and past disappointment!) tell me to go slow and learn.

Rome certainly wasn't built in a day. 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
SF_People1_2 added!
index.php

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loowa