Recent content by Kudin

1. Kudin

Slim's this and thats

You're the best!  Credited a thousand times over as soon as the project is done. Like you don't even know how hard you're about to get credited.
  2. Kudin

I'm truly amazed at how quickly this community has already been creating content out the wazoo...

I'm truly amazed at how quickly this community has already been creating content out the wazoo only 2 days after release! Humbled to be here.
  3. Kudin

Optimum iOS / Android Resolution?

Hey everybody, So since we can change resolutions with the Yanfly core engine and other plugins, the question becomes...what is the "optimum" resolution for iOS and Android? In the Yanfly Core video, common resolutions for different devices were shown. IE: An iPhone 6(s) plus at 1920x1080...
  4. Kudin

1280x720 default battlebacks

This is perfect, thank you!
  5. Kudin

Slim's this and thats

Those look great! Keep up the great work. :) Any chance we could get a simple picture frame template with/for an end table? Us savvy users could then go in and add whatever we would like to it (like, say for example, a realistic picture of a dog that upon examination shows the real image...
  6. Kudin

Cronus' MV Generator Add-Ons

Amazing! Thank you for doing these! Any chance we'll get to see elderly female/male faces (perhaps just facial marks?) in the future for NPCs?
  7. Kudin

Lighting effects & Stepping Sounds for MV

I've been wondering this myself as lighting and "mist" is a huge part of my game.  Also, an we just do the old method of making a map, taking a screenshot of it, and editing it in Photoshop, then displaying it as a new map background?
  8. Kudin

Missing Generator Parts Restoration

Awesome, thank you! I thought I saw some weird selections that didn't have icons when I was messing with it last night...
  9. Kudin

Can you use .ogg AND .m4a on Mobile Exports?

Soooooo now that it's been released, can anybody answer this question? :)
  10. Kudin

Aaah I see. I hadn't thought that question might be something that would require approval, but it's totally understandable.  Thank you for clarifying. :)
  11. Kudin

True...but in order to get a definitive answer for myself with the program I'd need to buy a Macbook earlier than expected in order to export to iOS, then have our Android tester test it out early for the Android export, then also test it out on the PC, exporting the 3 different types of files...
  12. Kudin

I've been out of the RPG Maker scene for a good 10+ years, so I'm unfamiliar with what that is. Plus, to my knowledge, RPG Maker VX Ace didn't let you export to mobile platforms, which is the source of my confusion, as I read that different platforms required different extensions.
  13. Kudin

Hey all, I have seen some conflicting answers about this topic and even saw the same question asked on the video series RPG Maker has been relasing on YouTube (which has been amazing, by the way!), but the answer there just confused me even more. I read that any mobile RPG Maker export...
  14. Kudin

Store Resources for Commercial Projects?

Absolutely. I guess that's a testament to how generous the individuals are here, because those are some very cheap prices compared to what I've seen for commercial licenses on places like GraphicRiver and other similar sites. Thanks again! Thank you for letting me know; and no worries, I don't...
  15. Kudin

Store Resources for Commercial Projects?

Absolutely! I've got a running tab in my project management notebook for all of the people that need to be in the credits. Thank you for the answer!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Welp... with numerous plugins and a bit of Javascript help, I've simulated an AP system in battle. Proud of myself honestly.
Why most of games like to give a horrible control to an aircraft vehicle? can I get a simplified control that does not require me to roll first just to change my direction?
Homie, this so amazing! Old but Gold :)
I cannot get the Benny Hill Theme out of my head
A wave of cold air has hit Canada... I know it's "always cold", but this one is especially cold... I'm freezing to death lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trackline