Kupotepo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How to do implementation the social politcal mechanics in rpg maker? Thank you for quick spark of ideas. Fear of going to the thread lol.
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    I see some games used the diplomat points which you do not have fight all the time. Or LifeCredit System if I want to go dystopia about this.
    KakonComp
    KakonComp
    Thankfully it's easy to add exp through events. Maybe the money can be your LifeCredit, and you use that money for stats and skills, and the normal items and equipment. Credits can make the world go round.
    Is anyone watch anime or cartoon? Ultimate escapism from hearing politicians lol.
    Reactions: Omige
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    Planning out travel for who-knows-how-far-in-the-future is how I've been pepping myself up when the news has me down, recently.

But as far as anime goes, I watched Violet Evergarden recently and hoooooly cow it was great. Beautiful and bittersweet. I rarely...
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    ...shed a tear when watching/playing stuff, but a few episodes of VE had me literally bawling.

Also looking forward to the new (and long-overdue) seasons of Railgun and Log Horizon!
    Omige
    Omige
    Yeah guy you aren't alone. Here I'm also tired of hearing political news which is always in a terrible mess.;_;
    If I believe in the conspiracy theories, I would be insane like paranoid. The unknown world is already scary enough. Cynicism thinking lol
    Reactions: Dororo
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @gstv87, I mean insane like anxiety attacks because many conspiracy theories focus on fear. Not, insane like crazy. But, it is a great example. I agree with you that some conspiracy theories are just hypothesis. Just like watching political talk show.
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @gstv87, if I spend too much time on the political talk show, I will be get paranoid. The world is ending, the the civilization is going to collapse or the civil war will happen if the party that the TV host dislike get elected. Then, I walk outside nothing happens. :)
    I hope my wall of texts clear the air up.
    Kupotepo
    10 minutes balance the stats of enemies. Do not blame me if it is not balanced.
    Black Pagan
    Black Pagan
    Lol.. Did you use some kind of quick Pre-determined numbers or something ? :)
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    yes, I use the pre-determined and it seems to work. It is a one week game lol.
    Wavelength
    Reactions: Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    I am so distracted. I should plan the game. That is not good. :kaomad3:
    Oddball
    Oddball
    Oh sorry. Didn't know this would distract you from work >.<
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @Oddball, no-no, you did not do anything wrong. I distracted myself from multitasking.:kaoslp:
    What is your problem procrastination and distraction? My problem is distraction and get burned out.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Burn out is a big deal, because unlike other problems like writer's block, the only solution is to quit working until you're better. I do have that problem too often, because I tend to work in an all or nothing style, but I have a bigger problem with picking what to do next.
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @Sharm, thank you for worry about me. I am just getting little burnout not full attack yet. Ok, today, I am a playtest for people. I have fun while doing a good deed.
    I hope your life going smoothly. I wish you do not find difficulty today. It's time to take action. Wish everyone take a break from the usual emotional intensity of social media and simply enjoy the sunshine and light conversation with others. Take action when you see that things are flagging.
    My brain: what should I do today?
    My hands: I finished create a soundtrack.
    My brain: I forget that I have learned about the mapping software.
    My eyes: closed the eyes!
    How did you untie the toilet supplied connector? It is really tied. Should use a plier wrench, an adjustable wrench, or both? I tried to install a bidet sprayer.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Thanks! Maybe I'll give the self repair another go.
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    If you need any more advice just send me a message :) I don't mind helping.
    Reactions: Sharm
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @Sharm, ok, :guffaw: I though the problem in outside of the tank. Inside of the tank, it is the Leviathan's problem. Ok, the black circle rubber might do the trick, but if something is damage the caulking will a little help. Or just used @Touchfuzzy to look into.
    Do you study fallacies and Did you see people use them?
    Take It Easy. Explaining things that people already know. Saying you “actually” like an idea. "You're missing my point" Annoying ways to condescending people. Or someone tries to annoy you.
    Have you ever get migraine headache? It disrupted the whole schedule.
    pasunna
    pasunna
    I had it a lot... because I was a manga artist and now a novel writer
    so there are many stress issue going on
    only thing help is learn to ignore things... but that is very hard...
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @pasunna, stress headache is painful indeed I am sorry to hear that, but migraine is like someone put needles in the brain. It is hurtful to light sensitivity.
    pasunna
    pasunna
    Mine is migraine too...
    ahh... I wish I can type thai here seeing you are thai user haha
    my english is bad... and hard to complete a specific conversation like this...
    The end is near. The end is near. The MV era will be passed and people will look the forum about new RPG maker all days. ;_;[Election day all over again] Let accept that you will probably not get what you want completely.
    I ready asked for bump rules, but I forget to ask how much bumping you can use per thread? How bumping can I post per thread? Thank you.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    There's no limit to how many times you can bump a thread. And some threads, like your own resource thread or project thread, you can bump after 24 hours, if you have an update.
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    I discovered the new English word "Secular religion" today It is an oxymoron word. Now, I wonder how many English words create per year? According to Global Language Monitor, around 5,400 new words are created every year; it's only the 1,000 or so deemed to be sufficiently widespread use that makes it into print. [I think it probably slangs or combines words] :kaoluv:
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @Forstorm, @Philosophus Vagus tried to imply nefarious on the double standard between non-English speakers and English speakers. Now, we are on the good term.
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @Frostorm, I am sorry for causing your headache. I write here as the head thinking. In the college, I did multiple editing to make less errors then here. Sorry again that probably causing your eyes sore. I should slow down and think about how it sounds in the sentence.:rswt
    Frostorm
    Frostorm
    Oh don't worry, I'm not complaining about it. I'm just trying to help for your benefit. ^.^
    I'm surrounded by people who's 1st language isn't English, so I'm used to it.
    Please do not buy games from g2a.com. The sellers have total power over you. The website has many scam sellers. It looks cheap, but the key code didn't work.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My old project is now a sitcom
How to do implementation the social politcal mechanics in rpg maker? Thank you for quick spark of ideas. Fear of going to the thread lol.
MerlinCross wrote on Switz's profile.
Not sure if you'll see this but I stumbled across your "Open Locker" sprite in a topic. Could I use those?
topic in question
Going to watch an episode of The Office and eat something after this little progress!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
U2M