Kupotepo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What is your problem procrastination and distraction? My problem is distraction and get burned out.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Burn out is a big deal, because unlike other problems like writer's block, the only solution is to quit working until you're better. I do have that problem too often, because I tend to work in an all or nothing style, but I have a bigger problem with picking what to do next.
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @Sharm, thank you for worry about me. I am just getting little burnout not full attack yet. Ok, today, I am a playtest for people. I have fun while doing a good deed.
    I hope your life going smoothly. I wish you do not find difficulty today. It's time to take action. Wish everyone take a break from the usual emotional intensity of social media and simply enjoy the sunshine and light conversation with others. Take action when you see that things are flagging.
    My brain: what should I do today?
    My hands: I finished create a soundtrack.
    My brain: I forget that I have learned about the mapping software.
    My eyes: closed the eyes!
    How did you untie the toilet supplied connector? It is really tied. Should use a plier wrench, an adjustable wrench, or both? I tried to install a bidet sprayer.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Thanks! Maybe I'll give the self repair another go.
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    If you need any more advice just send me a message :) I don't mind helping.
    Reactions: Sharm
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @Sharm, ok, :guffaw: I though the problem in outside of the tank. Inside of the tank, it is the Leviathan's problem. Ok, the black circle rubber might do the trick, but if something is damage the caulking will a little help. Or just used @Touchfuzzy to look into.
    Do you study fallacies and Did you see people use them?
    Take It Easy. Explaining things that people already know. Saying you “actually” like an idea. "You're missing my point" Annoying ways to condescending people. Or someone tries to annoy you.
    Have you ever get migraine headache? It disrupted the whole schedule.
    pasunna
    pasunna
    I had it a lot... because I was a manga artist and now a novel writer
    so there are many stress issue going on
    only thing help is learn to ignore things... but that is very hard...
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @pasunna, stress headache is painful indeed I am sorry to hear that, but migraine is like someone put needles in the brain. It is hurtful to light sensitivity.
    pasunna
    pasunna
    Mine is migraine too...
    ahh... I wish I can type thai here seeing you are thai user haha
    my english is bad... and hard to complete a specific conversation like this...
    The end is near. The end is near. The MV era will be passed and people will look the forum about new RPG maker all days. ;_;[Election day all over again] Let accept that you will probably not get what you want completely.
    I ready asked for bump rules, but I forget to ask how much bumping you can use per thread? How bumping can I post per thread? Thank you.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    There's no limit to how many times you can bump a thread. And some threads, like your own resource thread or project thread, you can bump after 24 hours, if you have an update.
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    I discovered the new English word "Secular religion" today It is an oxymoron word. Now, I wonder how many English words create per year? According to Global Language Monitor, around 5,400 new words are created every year; it's only the 1,000 or so deemed to be sufficiently widespread use that makes it into print. [I think it probably slangs or combines words] :kaoluv:
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @Forstorm, @Philosophus Vagus tried to imply nefarious on the double standard between non-English speakers and English speakers. Now, we are on the good term.
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @Frostorm, I am sorry for causing your headache. I write here as the head thinking. In the college, I did multiple editing to make less errors then here. Sorry again that probably causing your eyes sore. I should slow down and think about how it sounds in the sentence.:rswt
    Frostorm
    Frostorm
    Oh don't worry, I'm not complaining about it. I'm just trying to help for your benefit. ^.^
    I'm surrounded by people who's 1st language isn't English, so I'm used to it.
    Please do not buy games from g2a.com. The sellers have total power over you. The website has many scam sellers. It looks cheap, but the key code didn't work.
    You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will. Stephen King:kaopride:
    Reactions: Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Nice quotation.
    My pessimist side tells me that as long it does not apply to criminals on criminal endeavors. ^^
    *cybermental hugs*
    What is Friedrich Nietzsche's
    teaching? I still confused of what he tried to demonstrate.
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    He did however over the course of his life write many pieces Sometimes even contradicting or disregarding himself so its pretty hard to pin point exactly what Nietzche was talking about half the time xD
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.”

Ironically, (or not?) Friedrice Kneecheese makes an appearnce in my first game, which I just finished.
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @Sausage_Boi, it is cool. I just refresh my philosophy knowledge.
    What is Immanuel Kant's ethic? Give me an example, please.
    Do not forget cyber Monday and steam games discounts. Just go look hope you see something you liked with a cheap price.
    I am feeling guilty that I am not active here recently. I take care of my father who is on the deathbed with lung cancer and dementia.
    Reactions: Benny Jackdaw
    Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma
    Being there for family is NOTHING to be guilty about! You have your priorities, nothing more.

Very sorry about your father, though. I don't know what to say that'll help...
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    Don't ever feel guilty about doing the right thing for people in need, especially people you love! We all like you and respect what you're doing even if it means you're much less active around here.
    Reactions: Lynvia
    MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    Don't worry about us, take care of your father.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I made a giant tree + treehouse for the next country woods pack \o\
Calculated my tax refund - CHEERS
Looked at my student debt - cries
Still, might be just enough left over to pay for my new computer, which would be awesome!
And my student debt will be fully paid, which is also pretty nice.
They say nice guys finish last. But mean guys don't finish at all!
I keep forgetting how much I hate how VX-MV implements fences and autotile tables.
Big 10:40 composition of mine! I'll be using this for a big city in my current project! This track is huge, and took me one entire month of full time work to complete. If you want more info, like on the lyrics, check out this thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
feistycrow20