Kupotepo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The end is near. The end is near. The MV era will be passed and people will look the forum about new RPG maker all days. ;_;[Election day all over again] Let accept that you will probably not get what you want completely.
    I ready asked for bump rules, but I forget to ask how much bumping you can use per thread? How bumping can I post per thread? Thank you.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    There's no limit to how many times you can bump a thread. And some threads, like your own resource thread or project thread, you can bump after 24 hours, if you have an update.
    Reactions: Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    I discovered the new English word "Secular religion" today It is an oxymoron word. Now, I wonder how many English words create per year? According to Global Language Monitor, around 5,400 new words are created every year; it's only the 1,000 or so deemed to be sufficiently widespread use that makes it into print. [I think it probably slangs or combines words] :kaoluv:
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @Philosophus Vagus, well you see that I have internet, wiki, and google translation, so everyone can read with any language. They will comfortable. I go to college so. What do you think? I still write and spoke broken English.
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    You can see it in the forum. Isn't all of us are a thirst for knowledge that why people join this forum in the first place? Knowledge doesn't discriminate for who is well versed in the language or not. :guffaw: I like critical think just many people here.
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    Plus, I live in the US now where many people speak American English. Wow, I can trick people that I sound like I am a native English speaker.:popcorn: Now, you back the question of how or new words you discover so far? Thank you.
    Please do not buy games from g2a.com. The sellers have total power over you. The website has many scam sellers. It looks cheap, but the key code didn't work.
    You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will. Stephen King:kaopride:
    Reactions: Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Nice quotation.
    My pessimist side tells me that as long it does not apply to criminals on criminal endeavors. ^^
    *cybermental hugs*
    What is Friedrich Nietzsche's
    teaching? I still confused of what he tried to demonstrate.
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    He did however over the course of his life write many pieces Sometimes even contradicting or disregarding himself so its pretty hard to pin point exactly what Nietzche was talking about half the time xD
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.”

Ironically, (or not?) Friedrice Kneecheese makes an appearnce in my first game, which I just finished.
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @Sausage_Boi, it is cool. I just refresh my philosophy knowledge.
    What is Immanuel Kant's ethic? Give me an example, please.
    Do not forget cyber Monday and steam games discounts. Just go look hope you see something you liked with a cheap price.
    I am feeling guilty that I am not active here recently. I take care of my father who is on the deathbed with lung cancer and dementia.
    Reactions: Benny Jackdaw
    Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma
    Being there for family is NOTHING to be guilty about! You have your priorities, nothing more.

Very sorry about your father, though. I don't know what to say that'll help...
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    Don't ever feel guilty about doing the right thing for people in need, especially people you love! We all like you and respect what you're doing even if it means you're much less active around here.
    Reactions: Lynvia
    MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    Don't worry about us, take care of your father.
    A sad day. Notre Dame cathedral engulfs on fire.
    How everyone is doing? How did your life going?
    Happy Valentine’s Day to everyone:D. From a Religious holiday to a secular holiday.
    It is anyone wants to hear about U.S Bankruptcy Chapter 7, Chapter 11, and Chapter 13.
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @OmnislashXX, I am being sarcastic because I am not major in law, but I am a major in IT which I dislike as much as you do. I have taken this.
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    Yes, when you are filing Chapter 7, Chapter 11, or Chapter 13, the creditors cannot harass you, however, you cannot countersue them either.
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    If the creditors still harass after the notifications from the court, a debtor can go to court for harassment and emotional distress.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

How is everyone doing? Seems to be a wet weekend LOL.
I always forget that most of websites have "Back to top" button. I always scroll my way through to the top than clicking them :(
Potato The game! Few concepts for characters to my game.
Well, well, well, well....Lemme get a look at this fanart.
The Google Play rating for one of my games finally rose above 4.0 after getting review-bombed from a $0 sale. Now the game's sales are doing much better when discounted, so that's nice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PsychoFrost