Kupotepo's latest activity

• Kupotepo
    Kupotepo replied to the thread Culture Study for me..
    @Windows i7, thank you. @Lemonrice, thank you @Ryisunique, thank you @Touchfuzzy, thank you.
  • Kupotepo
    solved
  • Kupotepo
    Kupotepo commented on Philosophus Vagus's profile post.
    @Philosophus Vagus, goodnight.
  • Kupotepo
    @Philosophus Vagus, thank you bring up. It did not know that rioters, not the peaceful protestors, damage the 6 churches in total. I...
  • Kupotepo
    Kupotepo reacted to The Stranger's comment on Philosophus Vagus's profile post with Like Like.
    @Kupotepo Is that the right story? That's from 2019.
  • Kupotepo
    @The Stranger, good catch thank you. So it is the another place. @Philosophus Vagus, Fire set at historic St. John’s church. Here we...
  • Kupotepo
    Kupotepo reacted to Philosophus Vagus's comment on Philosophus Vagus's profile post with Like Like.
    @Kupotepo Nah man. There was no fire, just a bunch of busted windows and bricks found in the sanctuary among the broken glass.
  • Kupotepo
    I see fire on the roof and also who tried to destroy the church's windows. Do you think it might be robbery?
  • Kupotepo
    I hope people wear masks and stop spreading germs to people.
  • Kupotepo
    It might caused the fire by accident. People like to jump the guns.
  • Kupotepo
    Kupotepo reacted to Philosophus Vagus's status with Sad Sad.
    Man. A historic 130 year old church nearby had all of its windows broken out with bricks last night. Such a shame, it wasn't generic...
  • Kupotepo
    I just moved this up ok. I just think that new members might want to take this survey and interested. Thank you and I hope you have a...
  • Kupotepo
    @Kupotepo Just for the records, I don't consider any question a stupid question (unless someone clearly tests my patience...
  • Kupotepo
    Kupotepo commented on Cythera's profile post.
    @Cythera, I just make a joke because people like to hang out there. I will disappear I playtest your demo. So good so far:LZSrasp:
  • Kupotepo
    Kupotepo commented on Cythera's profile post.
    @Cythera, do you try to stare at the thread about RPG Maker MZ yet?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

When you are trying to make progress in your game. But something is stopping your motivation. Like come on mind! Let me do what I want! :<
Tfw everyone is trying their hardest to brainstorm about unique ideas and game mechanics, here I am just going: "How am I gonna event conversations with busts" everyday. :kaoswt2:
Comedy is third person, tragedy is first person.
Man. A historic 130 year old church nearby had all of its windows broken out with bricks last night. Such a shame, it wasn't generic stained glass patterns either but had beautifully crafted murals depicting various parts of the gospels.
The Steam Summer Sale's been treating me nicely. Now if only game sales were always this good...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megazeroxzvk