Kupotepo's Recent Activity

1. Kupotepo replied to the thread Does Crowdfunding make a game commercial?.

@bgillisp, I agree with you that if someone is breaching the contacts of artists or creators which said cannot use from a commercial...

Apr 24, 2019 at 11:52 AM
  2. Kupotepo commented on MushroomCake28's profile post.

@MushroomCake28, What is the website you look at? I meant some area is very scary and some area is super quiet. That is why I like to...

Apr 24, 2019 at 11:43 AM
  3. Kupotepo liked MushroomCake28's comment on MushroomCake28's profile post

@Kupotepo Crime rate is an objective measure. It's a simple formula: Total crimes in a year / Total population. The "why" of the...

Apr 24, 2019 at 11:38 AM
  4. Kupotepo replied to the thread Does Crowdfunding make a game commercial?.

@bgillisp, I live in the US lol. You are view @Lihinel as the business entity....

Apr 24, 2019 at 11:25 AM
  5. Kupotepo replied to the thread Does Crowdfunding make a game commercial?.

Depend on website policy, for example, It is neither commercial or nonprofit: https://www.kickstarter.com/rules?ref=global-footer...

Apr 24, 2019 at 10:18 AM
  6. Kupotepo commented on MushroomCake28's profile post.

@MushroomCake28, the crime rate is subjective because depending on where you live. Crime rate needs to the comparative live total...

Apr 24, 2019 at 9:51 AM
  7. Kupotepo commented on MushroomCake28's profile post.

Do you learn about felony and minor crime yet? The criminal justice in Canada is more relex than US laws from what I can see.

Apr 24, 2019 at 8:47 AM
  8. Kupotepo commented on MushroomCake28's profile post.

What about Penal Law? There are different aspects.

Apr 23, 2019 at 11:52 PM
  9. Kupotepo liked MushroomCake28's comment on MushroomCake28's profile post

@Kupotepo Good luck! We're almost done. (Although I have a summer semester...)

Apr 23, 2019 at 11:50 PM
  10. Kupotepo liked samkfj's post in the thread RMMV Run The Last True Symphony (Demo V.280 In Development).

Hello there. S'been a while. Firstly--let me just say thanks for your continued support of RTLTS. I am indeed still working on it, and...

Apr 23, 2019 at 6:03 AM
  11. Kupotepo commented on The Mighty Palm's profile post.

on one can steal your ideas, but physically steal your file from your home. Remember people tell the same story, but later or soon add...

Apr 21, 2019 at 1:20 AM
  12. Kupotepo replied to the thread Fake or real dev site?.

@Yanfly, Help me help you. I cannot report a takedown notice because of Youtube are only allowed a copyright owner to report....

Apr 20, 2019 at 12:33 PM
  13. Kupotepo commented on bgillisp's profile post.

Thinking of the money that we do not have.

Apr 20, 2019 at 12:12 PM
  14. Kupotepo liked Starmage's post in the thread RMVXA Rave Heart (Demo available!).

OMg!! xDD I love that xDD

Apr 20, 2019 at 6:16 AM
  15. Kupotepo liked ramza's post in the thread Ramza's State Workshop OPEN (current states: 26 LATEST: Overpower + Darkness Burst).

I'm back, baby! I have updated the paste code for Shield blocking in this post. It now uses my Shield Blocking Plugin. Welcome...

Apr 20, 2019 at 5:35 AM