Recent content by Kupotepo

1. Kupotepo

@standardplayer, sorry to hear. The unprofessional boss is not fun. My way or highway attitude...

@standardplayer, sorry to hear. The unprofessional boss is not fun. My way or highway attitude! I hope everything turns out to be ok for you.
  2. Kupotepo

@Lornsteyn, the locked door tells players knock-knock jokes. Who is there? Sorry for my...

@Lornsteyn, the locked door tells players knock-knock jokes. Who is there? Sorry for my incorrect usage of English. Or the pop culture reference joke of Mcgriffin burger.
  3. Kupotepo

@Lornsteyn, my game, the object tells lame joke. I have fun. I hope players have fun too.

@Lornsteyn, my game, the object tells lame joke. I have fun. I hope players have fun too.
  4. Kupotepo

@fluffymonster, ok, I think that it is the selling point of any MMORPG. You can interact with...

@fluffymonster, ok, I think that it is the selling point of any MMORPG. You can interact with many things. Worldbuilding is great and taking a lot of dedication because you have to know a lot of things.
  5. Kupotepo

Finnuval's FrontView Battlers

Why only Western and Cowboys? I just wanted to hear your logic. Why is not Eastern cartoon? I assume that you like the Western Folktales because you spend a lot of time.
  6. Kupotepo

Finnuval's FrontView Battlers

@Finnuval, do not come crying to me. I do not even look the pictures yet. You are sabotaging yourself already. Your pictures are fine. Stopping worrying about it. We will look for you remember if majority of people have no problem then it is no problem.:)
  7. Kupotepo

@fluffymonster, there is non-combat interactive solving problem game where you find the missing...

@fluffymonster, there is non-combat interactive solving problem game where you find the missing keys and items to open new scenes. It is great if you can find it, but the game I have give clues, so it is less annoying.
  8. Kupotepo

@standardplayer, how so he operates? Like fault finding or like the law sticker one? There is...

@standardplayer, how so he operates? Like fault finding or like the law sticker one? There is different toxic person.
  9. Kupotepo

Bothering people here in the forums lol. Take you time off from something that super stress you...

Bothering people here in the forums lol. Take you time off from something that super stress you out. Play comedy rpg games in the website. You learn something and have fun.
  10. Kupotepo

@Guardinthena,lol I just make the decaf earl grey tea right now.

@Guardinthena,lol I just make the decaf earl grey tea right now.
  11. Kupotepo

@Guardinthena, Caffeine overdose is very rare, but it is often related to energy drinks or...

@Guardinthena, Caffeine overdose is very rare, but it is often related to energy drinks or caffeine supplements that can contain very high levels of this stimulant. Coffee is ok.
  12. Kupotepo

@Guardinthena, yeah anything can be addictive even internet. I just drink when I need to focus...

@Guardinthena, yeah anything can be addictive even internet. I just drink when I need to focus and I can stop any time. But the next day, I get a headache and do. Yikes, you like my mother's condition. Sorry to hear that. https://www.healthline.com/health/caffeine-sensitivity
  13. Kupotepo

@Guardinthena, that is true not to drink coffee like drinking water. It increases irritability...

@Guardinthena, that is true not to drink coffee like drinking water. It increases irritability and makes you nervous. My mother feel irregular heartbeat when she drinks a sip of coffee.
  14. Kupotepo

@Sharm, it has a side effect like headache and cannot sleep if I go overboard with coffee. I am...

@Sharm, it has a side effect like headache and cannot sleep if I go overboard with coffee. I am self-medicate to keep myself focus. It is so true. It is true that coffee withdrew is another problem.
  15. Kupotepo

@Finnuval, here is the recipe: 150ml/ 1/4 pint cream suitable for whipping, 160ml/ 1/3 pint...

@Finnuval, here is the recipe: 150ml/ 1/4 pint cream suitable for whipping, 160ml/ 1/3 pint Advocaat liqueur, 800ml/ 1 pint 8 fl oz strong black coffee, hot, Sugar to taste, Instant coffee powder (for dusting), and Cocoa powder (for dusting). @Dororo, I see why you said that. There is a decaf...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Twitter is making me embarrassed to be a Persona 5 fan rn
I don't wanna be called out when I say P5R is my favorite game :kaoswt2:
And my first batch of gobbo battlers is up *yay* (images should show now as they first didnt - Just my luck lol)
I've released the game I've been working on for the past 7 years, and wrote a postmortem detailing the struggles of developing a game alone. Check it out! https://meiri.itch.io/apple-pie/devlog/160774/apple-pie-a-postmortem
Petty boss is working today. Hope he realizes today that messing with me is gonna ruin his day like yesterday. I can operate very comfortably on the fringes of policy XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ba_hq