Kurisu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think it's time to throw some money at my project... Seems like it's impossible to do everything yourself.
    kerbonklin
    kerbonklin
    Well that's what teams are for. It really depends on how fast you want to finish though.
    I just found my RMXP project from 2005... Nostalgia hit me hard. I was still so young back then ; _ ;
    to all you perfectionists out there - when do you draw the line and stop improving things? I wasted almost a week working on a single map...
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    you need to decide for yourself when to stop, because as Holder said, you're always improving so if you don't set a limit, you will always feel like something can still be improved and never be able to finish something...
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Try to strive for realistic goals as opposed to trying to make things absolutely perfect. Besides, what's "perfect"? Something that might seem perfect to you will not to someone else. You might spend a week working on one map, but a player might not even notice all the effort you put into it, but they might notice something you only spent 20 minutes on. :)
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I set time and iteration limits, but it's hard to quit. It helps to have a second opinion so you're not working really hard to fix something that will look just the same as the first version to anyone else.
    I have some time this weekend and really feel like trying out an RPG Maker game :D Which one should I choose...?
    Quigon
    Quigon
    blood shaaaaaard
    Arin
    Arin
    Shadow of Odessia.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I figured out how to put words and pictures in the screen transition. It even wipes away from both the top and bottom. The possibilities are endless! :LZSexcite: I'm going to devise secret messages now for them because I'm a terrible wonderful person like that. :kaopride:
December has arrived and with that, an ¡update for Aletoir Feast! a game made it for the One Map Challenge. I will use some of the remaining switches, variables, and events from the challenge limit to add more content but keep it within the requirements. ¡Have a nice day Everybody!
What I worked on today. :LZSjoy:

No stream today, make a game in MZ is continuing next week!
It seems MOG Weather only has a "clear" function to instantly erase a given weather effect. Probably works well if weather only changes at map transfer, etc, but looks very abrupt if weather effects are continuously changing. So my next challenge: script a "fade" function to gradually fade the sprites and wait to "clear" the current weather until the opacity of all its sprites hits zero... or something like that! XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
merpmerp