Kurisu
Last Activity:
May 11, 2017

Share This Page

Kurisu

game dev, pilot, cat lover

Veteran

I think it's time to throw some money at my project... Seems like it's impossible to do everything yourself. Jan 31, 2014

Kurisu was last seen:
May 11, 2017
    1. Kurisu
      Kurisu
      I think it's time to throw some money at my project... Seems like it's impossible to do everything yourself.
      1. kerbonklin
        kerbonklin
        Well that's what teams are for. It really depends on how fast you want to finish though.
        Jan 31, 2014
    2. Kurisu
      Kurisu
      I just found my RMXP project from 2005... Nostalgia hit me hard. I was still so young back then ; _ ;
    3. Kurisu
      Kurisu
      to all you perfectionists out there - when do you draw the line and stop improving things? I wasted almost a week working on a single map...
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        you need to decide for yourself when to stop, because as Holder said, you're always improving so if you don't set a limit, you will always feel like something can still be improved and never be able to finish something...
        Dec 8, 2013
      3. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        Try to strive for realistic goals as opposed to trying to make things absolutely perfect. Besides, what's "perfect"? Something that might seem perfect to you will not to someone else. You might spend a week working on one map, but a player might not even notice all the effort you put into it, but they might notice something you only spent 20 minutes on. :)
        Dec 8, 2013
      4. Sharm
        Sharm
        I set time and iteration limits, but it's hard to quit. It helps to have a second opinion so you're not working really hard to fix something that will look just the same as the first version to anyone else.
        Dec 8, 2013
    4. Kurisu
      Kurisu
      I have some time this weekend and really feel like trying out an RPG Maker game :D Which one should I choose...?
      1. Quigon
        Quigon
        blood shaaaaaard
        Nov 24, 2013
      2. Arin
        Arin
        Shadow of Odessia.
        Nov 24, 2013
  • About

First Language:
    non-english

[​IMG]