Kuro DCupu
Last Activity:
Feb 20, 2018 at 8:58 PM
Birthday:
Jan 17, 1993 (Age: 25)

Share This Page

Kuro DCupu

Responsible for Kitten Mita development, Male, 25, from Indonesia

What they call a character who is able to defy / manipulate their world logic due to their awareness of their reality...? ex : Monika Feb 20, 2018 at 8:55 PM

Kuro DCupu was last seen:
Viewing thread Image display on screen until button(s) are pushed., Feb 20, 2018 at 8:58 PM
    1. Kuro DCupu
      Kuro DCupu
      What they call a character who is able to defy / manipulate their world logic due to their awareness of their reality...? ex : Monika
    2. Kuro DCupu
      Kuro DCupu
      "We lives in a world where if something's bad happen, it's the victim's fault." -don't remember who quote this...
      1. Kes
        Kes
        I get the probable original intention, but sometimes what happened really is the victim's fault - use an electrical applicance in the bathroom, despite warnings, and if you get a shock, that's down to you. Sometimes I think this quote has been reversed so that people can get out of taking responsibility for their own choices & decisions. Not always, of course.
        Feb 16, 2018 at 6:42 PM
        Philosophus Vagus and Matseb2611 like this.
    3. Kuro DCupu
      Kuro DCupu
      My FB is blocked cus it seems "Kuro DCupu" sounds improper... but I have been using this unique alias for like almost 10 years! =A=
      1. Trihan
        Trihan
        Doesn't Facebook have a requirement in the TOS that your profile must use your real name?
        Feb 13, 2018
      2. Kuro DCupu
        Kuro DCupu
        not back then, nor that strict...
        Feb 13, 2018
      3. Stanley
        Stanley
        My FB has been disabled too, and I don't know why, I don't think I've done anything wrong and I'm also using my real name :S
        Feb 13, 2018
    4. Kuro DCupu
      Kuro DCupu
      Mmmm, I wanna make R18...
      1. Trihan
        Trihan
        You have our permission to do so.
        Feb 12, 2018
      2. SpunkyWunky
        SpunkyWunky
        Honestly, I think there needs to be more adult games out there. So many people want to make games that suit young teens as they tend to be the ones that build hype the most.
        Feb 12, 2018
    5. Kuro DCupu
      Kuro DCupu
      If I punch your face because you hurt my feeling, am I weak or am I strong?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        Impossible to answer without context. Generally speaking those saying never go to violence unless physically threatened are right, however there are some people who provoke and push and prod too far, knowing that in our current culture of 0 tolerance, no one will lay a finger on them because the law will drop like a hammer as soon as anybody does.
        Feb 13, 2018
        starlight dream likes this.
      3. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        Some of these bullies truly need desperately for one of their peers to just beat the absolute shit out of them and teach them some respect for boundaries before they grow up and push someone else so far that they get killed for it or push someone to commit self-harm.
        Feb 13, 2018
      4. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        And on the other hand, some people take offense way to easily and go to blows over stupid shit that shouldn't faze them too. Depends on who you are and what I actually did to hurt your feelings, it can be justified for you to attack me, but most of the time it isn't.
        Feb 13, 2018
        Kuro DCupu and starlight dream like this.
    6. Kuro DCupu
      Kuro DCupu
      I like it when people misunderstand my point.
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        There's no misunderstanding, points are very sharp. :p
        Feb 5, 2018
      3. Kuro DCupu
        Kuro DCupu
        @Teho it was an act! You've been fooled! Shame on you...
        Feb 5, 2018
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        @Kuro Looks like you have missed the point of people missing your point. Missing your point means that people can be kept on edge, since they can never know how you meant it, and that is the real fun of it!
        Feb 5, 2018
        Kuro DCupu likes this.
    7. Kuro DCupu
      Kuro DCupu
      If I've got to choose a superpower, I want King's Engine. Your heartbeat able to thump so loud everybody can hear it. Sounds pretty cool.
    8. Kuro DCupu
      Kuro DCupu
      I like those series where all of its character literally don't have an actual name like Maoyu and Goblin Slayer.
    9. Kuro DCupu
      Kuro DCupu
      "Your battle system looks like Time & Eternity" meh, there's no wa-- oh, wow... it does looks like what I imagine how it should be...
      1. Sauteed_Onion likes this.
    10. Kuro DCupu
      Kuro DCupu
      I am level 25 now...
      1. Sauteed_Onion and The Stranger like this.
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        You've just recieved one talent\perk point. There's no respec option, I'm afraid, so spend it wisely. :p
        Jan 17, 2018
        Kuro DCupu and Sauteed_Onion like this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        I'm a lv 5 certified technician, I'll fix each and everything :p
        Jan 17, 2018
        Sauteed_Onion likes this.
    11. Kuro DCupu
      Kuro DCupu
      when you are having argument on the internet... nobody win...
      2. FleshToDust
        FleshToDust
        Yeah, debate is great but that's forbidden in schools. You must share the views of the majority.
        Jan 11, 2018
        The Stranger likes this.
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        @Vincent Chu I don't know. I think a lot of arguments on the net are caused because this threat is absent. People spewing out BS in all directions, knowing full well you can't do anything about it. Face to face, though, they'd say nothing of the sort because they know if they did you'd clock them one.
        Jan 11, 2018
        FleshToDust likes this.
      4. FleshToDust
        FleshToDust
        The infamous keyboard warrior. Tough on the keyboard, weak in person. It's better to avoid them altogether. All they know is insult. Nothing ever comes of it. No real discussion, no exchange of ideas, no civil discourse. A waste of time.
        Jan 11, 2018
        The Stranger likes this.
    12. Kuro DCupu
      Kuro DCupu
      We live in an era where a fictional stickman can be more popular than celebrities
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        @starlight dream I did take great pleasure in how those accusations tore the mask off of Hollywood's false liberal\progressive nonsense and virtue signalling. I revel in the downfall of the mighty, perhaps a bit too much. :p
        Dec 18, 2017
      3. Raijinn
        Raijinn
        Dec 18, 2017
        starlight dream and The Stranger like this.
      4. The Stranger
        Dec 18, 2017
    13. Kuro DCupu
      Kuro DCupu
      What is that dokapon kingdom's genre called again?
      2. TheMutantSpaceDancer
        TheMutantSpaceDancer
        Mario PaRPGty
        Dec 4, 2017
      3. Parallax Panda
        Parallax Panda
        I dunno but the Wii port is a flawed diamond! :D
        Dec 4, 2017
      4. Raijinn
        Raijinn
        I think it's in the "friendship destroyer" genre
        Dec 18, 2017
        Parallax Panda likes this.
    14. Kuro DCupu
      Kuro DCupu
      I believe it's not just me who think of Sonic the Hedgehog whenever I glimpse over Shaz' avatar...
      1. pandadodod and starlight dream like this.
    15. Kuro DCupu
      Kuro DCupu
      when I played my playlist, people think I got a phone call
    16. Kuro DCupu
      Kuro DCupu
      haven't drawing in long time. my drawing looks like asking to be killed.
      1. starlight dream likes this.
      2. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Give life to the drawing!!!
        Nov 25, 2017
    17. Kuro DCupu
      Kuro DCupu
      Finally got a feedback. I'm so happy~
      1. taarna23
        taarna23
        Nov 24, 2017
      2. Kuro DCupu
        Kuro DCupu
        I know... it's just frustrating bein unnoticed even after I tried my best. I got it. Next time I'll just bump my thread for every 72 hours like usual. I'll just change my status.
        Nov 24, 2017
    18. Kuro DCupu
      Kuro DCupu
      RRRR!!! I keep feels like something is wrong with this music I just create!
      2. KayZaman
        KayZaman
        0:48 My fav part but at 0:59 the bell melody kinda lose melody. Good work and good luck to fix it.
        Nov 21, 2017
        Kuro DCupu likes this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        1. The pauses are twice as long as they need. In the worst case you can put a beat there, but total silence is awkward.
        2. The three parts feel kind of awkward together, it's like playing three songs. There's no natural flow from one part to another.
        3. The third part feels off in regards to the previous two.
        Nov 21, 2017
        Kuro DCupu likes this.
      4. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Oh I love it! It reminds me of old rpgs! :) I think part 1 and 2 fit well together.
        Part 3 could be a different tune though. If the music loops in the game, you can stop the tune at the end of part 2 so part 1 can restart.
        If you keep part 3 then the silence at the end should be much shorter, so it can loop back to the beginning without the silence.
        But I loved this music! :)
        Nov 22, 2017
    19. Kuro DCupu
      Kuro DCupu
      "If I post something I'm proud of, there will be no reply." - me in the nutshel
      1. starlight dream likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Kuro DCupu
        Kuro DCupu
        Actually I don't mean it just happen in here... nvm. idk why, but I always believe it's somekind of curse and I'm used to it. Thank you anyway. I'll just keep trying i guess...
        Nov 18, 2017
        starlight dream and cabfe like this.
      4. cabfe
        cabfe
        That's the spirit!
        You don't have anything to lose.
        Well, maybe your time but even that is debatable. You always learn something.
        Nov 18, 2017
      5. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        It's not a curse^^ It's very difficult to get feedback. And if you post something good, people can assume you already know it's good so they won't bother LOL:p
        So seriously, keep going. And don't let feedback or lack of discourage you. With experience, it'll affect you less and less how others react, and you'll find joy more easily in what you do and in the act of sharing it.
        Nov 19, 2017
    20. Kuro DCupu
      Kuro DCupu
      does crossbow count as archery in general? Tried to look up on google, but skyrim keep appearing...
      1. Trihan
        Trihan
        They're classed as archery weapons and, in Ohio at least, they're considered permissible for use in the archery season, so I would say so.
        Nov 17, 2017
      2. SweetMeltyLove
        SweetMeltyLove
        You can put -Skyrim in the search and it will remove that from the results
        Nov 17, 2017
        starlight dream and Kuro DCupu like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 17, 1993 (Age: 25)
    First Language:
    Indonesian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    View attachment 40661 {Hello World!)

I'm Kuro DCupu. I'm known as Ethernite if I play online games. It's my dream to become a game developer so please, oh dear reality, dear gaia, dear fate. Don't crush it. I have weak heart, I might die. Anyway, let's start writing random stuff about me.

View attachment 40664 Eggion is where I belong. The team currently focus on project Kitten Mita. Technically I'm the project leader

Game I love and admire the most is Elona - Eternal League of Nefia.

But actually I like any video games in general.

I dislike people who act weak and spicy food.

I have this weak aura which doesn't matter it's RL or VL that turn me invisible and I dependant on other people. So I thought I'm the assassin type. But when I got to choose a role I always pick the oddest one.

In term of skill about what, RPG Maker?
    I'm too used to it and feel like I can do anything with it. Doesn't mean I really can do anything though. My method is always brute force which mostly incompatible but always do their job. I always tried to be efficient and only use what I need. My taste is cheap and simple, but unique. I also like story telling but having hard time when story writing. I'm also good at drawing and composing music. I just want to retain every of my skill on "good" level since I don't have any certain preferences.

View attachment 40663

Elona
    Games

Signature

My : Facebook | Youtube | Soundcloud | PIXIV | Wattpad
    Also, check out my IGMC entry!