Kuro DCupu's latest activity

• Kuro DCupu
    Kuro DCupu reacted to The Stranger's comment on Kuro DCupu's profile post with Sad Sad.
    I used to bleed from down there frequently. Turned out I had a decent sized abscess. Caused a lot of pain, and made it impossible to sit...
  • Kuro DCupu
    Kuro DCupu updated their status.
    Kid : "MOOOMM! My poop is bloody red!" Me, an intellectual : "There's worm parasite inside your body. You gonna die soon."
  • Kuro DCupu
    Kuro DCupu commented on TheoAllen's profile post.
    Drink a water of glass. That should help.
  • Kuro DCupu
    Kuro DCupu commented on The Stranger's profile post.
    The invention of smartphone
  • Kuro DCupu
    Kuro DCupu replied to the thread How to make rng fair?.
    Gradual increase in probability is cool. For each FAIL, the probability keep increasing. Then until it SUCCEED, the probability will...
  • Kuro DCupu
    Kuro DCupu commented on Kuro DCupu's profile post.
    O_o really?! Can't believe "Hell" is named after that town...
  • Kuro DCupu
    "What do you think the best place to visit on this cold days?" "Hell..."
  • Kuro DCupu
    Kuro DCupu replied to the thread Better Event Organization?.
    Nested branch is okay, just don't overdo it. Contrary to my believe, I prefer avoid using labels or exit event processing unless it's...
    • 1582571669472.png
    • 1582572542218.png
  • Kuro DCupu
    I just noticed the minigame challenge. Now considering...
  • Kuro DCupu
    The first one you mentioned is a kind of errand. It was meant to be easy and make you feel smart as a content filler. It's a break for...
  • Kuro DCupu
    Alternatively there's a tricky way to achieve the same effect without using plugin, although it's a bit clunky. Here, I have a tutorial...
  • Kuro DCupu
    A friend told me to stop making nomnom or gulping noise when eating or drinking. Plot twist of my life. I thought people can't hear that!
  • Kuro DCupu
    First, it's called RPG Maker. Tool that designed specifically for making RPG, with "classic dragon quest" esque as its base. Second...
  • Kuro DCupu
    Is this related to your other thread from yesterday? Because it's sounds like the very same question, and I already answered that...
  • Kuro DCupu
    Kuro DCupu replied to the thread Character/Actor Name Change.
    This is too basic... You write a code in the dialogue to refer it to the character. In this case, it's \N[actorID].
    • 1582191174418.png
    • 1582191308518.png

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I made an RPG Discord bot and it FINALLY got accepted on top.gg and is already trending!! <3
1st of March 2014 I joined and it has been a great experience for 6 whole years. The only thing I can say is a huge thank you to ALL members of this forum.
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!!!
Now irinea just blocked me in discord
Just finished making a character selector at the beginning of the game that allows the player to pick gender and skin tone. I couldn't be more pleased.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DerKruste