Kuro DCupu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• KayZaman
    KayZaman
    0:48 My fav part but at 0:59 the bell melody kinda lose melody. Good work and good luck to fix it.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    1. The pauses are twice as long as they need. In the worst case you can put a beat there, but total silence is awkward.
    2. The three parts feel kind of awkward together, it's like playing three songs. There's no natural flow from one part to another.
    3. The third part feels off in regards to the previous two.
    starlight dream
    starlight dream
    Oh I love it! It reminds me of old rpgs! :) I think part 1 and 2 fit well together.
    Part 3 could be a different tune though. If the music loops in the game, you can stop the tune at the end of part 2 so part 1 can restart.
    If you keep part 3 then the silence at the end should be much shorter, so it can loop back to the beginning without the silence.
    But I loved this music! :)
    "If I post something I'm proud of, there will be no reply." - me in the nutshel
    Reactions: starlight dream
    Kuro DCupu
    Kuro DCupu
    Actually I don't mean it just happen in here... nvm. idk why, but I always believe it's somekind of curse and I'm used to it. Thank you anyway. I'll just keep trying i guess...
    cabfe
    cabfe
    That's the spirit!
    You don't have anything to lose.
    Well, maybe your time but even that is debatable. You always learn something.
    starlight dream
    starlight dream
    It's not a curse^^ It's very difficult to get feedback. And if you post something good, people can assume you already know it's good so they won't bother LOL:p
    So seriously, keep going. And don't let feedback or lack of discourage you. With experience, it'll affect you less and less how others react, and you'll find joy more easily in what you do and in the act of sharing it.
    does crossbow count as archery in general? Tried to look up on google, but skyrim keep appearing...
    Trihan
    Trihan
    They're classed as archery weapons and, in Ohio at least, they're considered permissible for use in the archery season, so I would say so.
    SweetMeltyLove
    SweetMeltyLove
    You can put -Skyrim in the search and it will remove that from the results
    my game is completed! now I have to post it here to get roasted.
    Since the other guy have issue with his "engrish", I put myself in charge of the thread here. At least I'm only lil better than him.
    I named this twin sister Ama and Asa~ "Ama mean 'b*tch' in japanese." what?! "Asa mean 'scum' in japanese" WHAT?!?! SERIOUSLY?!
    Reactions: Guiguimu
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    They do sound cute. :) It wouldn't be the first time someone has used a word they thought sounded nice, only to discover it had a weird meaning in another language.
    Guiguimu
    Guiguimu
    Regarding the names, they sound really cute, but after knowing the meanings... Poor girls xD
    The censorship can be turned off, I did it yesterday xD
    I always look the meanings of the names before naming, I actually chose the names by meanings. Sometimes I invent as well tho xD
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @Guiguimu I have my filter set to disabled, but it still censors words. I also have my online status set to hidden, but it still shows that I'm online. xD
    Is "too edgy" good or bad? what's the standard of bein edgy anyway?
    starlight dream
    starlight dream
    @The Stranger It was a creepy game (not a great ending either) gloomy overall. Repetitive battles.
    Straightforward hack & slash with few options.
    And what happened is that they cut out text in the English version because it was considered too scandalous, and as a result many scenes made no sense.
    But I liked the dark mood for being unusual.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @starlight dream Yeah, all I got it from it was that it was a poor man's Dynasty Warriors. Every stage was just so drab and boring. No idea what the story was - it had an evil empire, a dragon, and a man who is bound to said dragon.
    starlight dream
    starlight dream
    Haha I don't remember if it had similar glorious lines to Dynasty Warriors :p It was published by SquareEnix though and Ubisoft. So it was an expensive poor man's DW. ;P
    The sequel was more boring. The villain from 1 is a good MC in 2. No thanks. I don't want to see that brat win..
    Our team : Artist can't draw, Programmer can't code, Composer can't music. How things work? That's what a team do. We cover each other.
    What I ask : The Boss is like that Adam Wesker from Resident Evil. What I get : Adam Taurus looks-a-like with extra fin on his mask.
    help! how to fall in love?
    Guiguimu
    Guiguimu
    Hm... You're 24... There are still more or less 100 years to go, I believe you have time xD seriously, just live life, don't get obsessed with love. It will happen. Plus, there are many types of love you can experience. Self-love is one really important too.
    starlight dream
    starlight dream
    You can't force it unfortunately. Just be willing to meet people. I don't mean people to date, just put yourself in social activities and situations. The more people you meet, you increase the chances of finding someone you click with. :)
    starlight dream
    starlight dream
    Love isn't a romanticized ideal. If you can find someone who doesn't get on your nerves, that you can communicate with, who has similar values, and respects you (and you do the same), that's as good at it gets.
    I know I'm jaded but that's my idea: we don't fall in love. We get along with some people better than others.:)
    You're very young btw. You're not allowed to panic for the next 20 years :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It seems that my favorite anime page finally kicked the bucket... :,c
work in progres c:
Every RPG and MMO should let you transmog\glamour your gear so you can look the way you want.
So, to clear up things, this section is to speak about personal life stuff and such? or maybe upload game content?
excerpt from my game FW: WHAT?! You want me to shear sheep? I had servants, who had servants, that had servants that did peasants work. Vincent: Do you see any of your servants here? FW: Well... no. Of course not. Vincent: Then get to work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vkings22