Kuro DCupu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Me as a kid, when my family used to be poor.
    "Moom! There are maggots on my bread!"
    "Just eat the part where the maggots haven't touched!"
    Reactions: The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    Look at moneybags over here with his maggoty bread. We ate woodchips. Without maggots for protein. And only for special occasions. Every other night we just went to sleep for dinner.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    *sips dandelion tea while stewing a rabbit in wild onions and mushrooms scooped up with cambium-flour bread while shaking my head sadly at what I hope to god are jokes.
    The situation of the city where I live :
    Sauteed_Onion
    Sauteed_Onion
    Wow Kuro! I hope everything is ok. Looks like everyone was making the best of it I suppose XD
    Kid : "MOOOMM! My poop is bloody red!" Me, an intellectual : "There's worm parasite inside your body. You gonna die soon."
    RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker
    I just hope the kid only has hemorrhoids. >_>
    The_switchify
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I used to bleed from down there frequently. Turned out I had a decent sized abscess. Caused a lot of pain, and made it impossible to sit normally. Eventually had surgery to drain it. Had to keep the wound open afterwards so as to prevent the body from healing improperly (skin first) and forming another abscess. What caused it? Likely an ingrown hair. You never asked for this, but now you know. :p
    "What do you think the best place to visit on this cold days?" "Hell..."
    A friend told me to stop making nomnom or gulping noise when eating or drinking. Plot twist of my life. I thought people can't hear that!
    • Haha
    Reactions: Shaz
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @fizzly I lose my temper very quickly when I hear people eating. My little brother used to eat with his mouth open, and it'd always end up with me becoming extremely angry and shouting at him because of it. I mostly eat alone to avoid these situations now.
    Reactions: fizzly
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    That's a good advice from your friend. I always have people who chew with their mouth open around me. I don't really say anything since people tend to get angry when told to do something different. I mostly keep my eyes on my plate to avoid watching them chewing.
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Misophonia is very real. Even the own sound of my chewing is enough to drive me crazy; I eat with the tv on.
    "stats" in game term is short for "statistic", yet people keep referring it as "status".... =_=
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    If you're going to create a window to tell what the states do, would u call it status window or states window?
    Kuro DCupu
    Kuro DCupu
    @TheoAllen ... I see what you are trying to do. You want to confuse me and make me self-explode!
    If the window shows your player current states, it's called status window. But I'm talking about Stats! Which are parameters, attributes and stuff!
    Countyoungblood
    Countyoungblood
    a state of paralysis. a measure of strength ( statistic )

a state of strength? currently strong??
    Isekai MC : "Uhh, why you guys don't wear any footwear?" "Food-ware? What's food-ware?" *invent sandals* "HOLY LORD! This guy just did the impossible!"
    How potion should be used that make more sense? Drink? Splash? or else?
    RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker
    As much as drinking a potion makes more literal sense, I also like the idea of potions applied to wounds too. Pokemon had the right idea that their variant is just a spray-on disinfectant medicine to treat injuries. I also like the idea that healing potions are more concentrated and small, but ones that add buffs are bigger but don't get a turn speed boost.
    Kes
    Kes
    This might be better in a thread?
    Ami
    Ami
    for me,how taste of the potion,I drink it. if not,I spray it.
    A street magician asked you to pick a card. 10 years later your wife gave birth to a child holding your card. Then she ripped off her mask...
    What worst could happen when your driver said "I know a shortcut"?
    Kuro DCupu
    Kuro DCupu
    Worst thing I could think off is the driver brought you to a secluded forest and they turned out to be a serial killer / rapist...
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Lol we're not allowed to carry anything at all for self defense, and we have to operate a vehicle while passengers have free hands and often sit behind us. At least for taxis and rideshares, been WAY more cases of dangerous passengers than drivers, Plus passengers can freely make up allegations, and will win if driver has no vids. Passengers are way scarier XD
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Ew I just status-jacked and projected. Sorry about that XD That actually would be super scary, if I were a passenger. I'm naturally suspicious anyway, so I'd be like 'No, or stop. Either no shortcut, or stop the vehicle, and I'm out"
    There's a new born faction in my country called "Sunda Empire" claiming they have right to rule over the earth and sun... I don't know what to feel...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Learning Action Sequences!
ANY FEEDBACK APPRECIATED!

Online Platformer TEST DEMO 0.1 - 4 simple Maps. Just jumping test. (I still have 2 minor problems to fix).
So ms store had an idea to nuke the the entire app when the file integrity is slightly broken.
Im on another months long scripting high. I wonder if I can go SSJS3?

Version Fille in english is now complete!
Download the game on itch.io:
Talk about it here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/120802/

Enjoy and share!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zenmai