Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm interested to hear how foreign pronounced my name "DCupu"
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    DEE CEE OOPOO
    Kuro DCupu
    Kuro DCupu
    ... It reads "The Choo-poo", which mean geeky, lame or weird. But if combined with "Kuro" which are japanese for "Black", Kuro DCupu could mean "That weird black thing" and I have no idea why I picked this name combination.
    Riazey
    Riazey
    I would read it as black (thanks anime) Dee-cup-oo
    Yes, it might cause issues. But this is eventing. User ease of access is more important than efficiency. Otherwise you could've solved the core problem via coding. Beside, you don't know how much condition there will be. I don't like having my event have 10+ nested IF ELSE. It's unpleased to the eyes and will just make tracking difficult, unless CTRL+F is a thing. I guess you never experienced making complex event.
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    He's just salty bcz the topic is closed :p
    Kuro DCupu
    Kuro DCupu
    ^ How the eff did you noticed?!?!
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Meh, I've made one or two complex events in the past. It was 4 conditions, not 10, and it's a matter of personal choice, not something that has to be done a certain way, but that's what they were left thinking. If it were 10, I'd probably have done something different too, but not list them all out one after the other.
    I have this MV plugin I made for my personal use that alter the default pictures feature. It smoothen show / move / erase picture, convert x y coordination to percentage of game screen size, and make "rotate picture" to actually rotate the picture, not spin em.
    Planned to post it, but then I realize rarely people use pictures anyway.
    Reactions: Starbird_Resources
    Kes
    Kes
    Judging by the number of threads in Support asking about pictures, I think you might be underestimating how many people use them. And those that don't use them - perhaps it's because of the problems which your plugin sorts out?
    Celianna
    Celianna
    That 'rotate and not spin' I feel very deeply. Who in the world wants their image to spin, when rotating means actually flipping the image to a certain position and keep it there?
    Kuro DCupu
    Kuro DCupu
    Mmm, I'm convinced. Lemme make preparation then~
    It pains me to know that I've become such an attention *****.... Maybe I should just treat it as a superpower : "Unnoticable"
    Salute to the most legendary series that has finally come to an end. (1989 - 2018) I'm still crying watching this...
    I was told by a women who's smoking next to me that I was being rude for speaking loudly on a phone...
    Me as a kid, when my family used to be poor.
    "Moom! There are maggots on my bread!"
    "Just eat the part where the maggots haven't touched!"
    Reactions: The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    Look at moneybags over here with his maggoty bread. We ate woodchips. Without maggots for protein. And only for special occasions. Every other night we just went to sleep for dinner.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    *sips dandelion tea while stewing a rabbit in wild onions and mushrooms scooped up with cambium-flour bread while shaking my head sadly at what I hope to god are jokes.
    The situation of the city where I live :
    Sauteed_Onion
    Sauteed_Onion
    Wow Kuro! I hope everything is ok. Looks like everyone was making the best of it I suppose XD
    Kid : "MOOOMM! My poop is bloody red!" Me, an intellectual : "There's worm parasite inside your body. You gonna die soon."
    RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker
    I just hope the kid only has hemorrhoids. >_>
    The_switchify
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I used to bleed from down there frequently. Turned out I had a decent sized abscess. Caused a lot of pain, and made it impossible to sit normally. Eventually had surgery to drain it. Had to keep the wound open afterwards so as to prevent the body from healing improperly (skin first) and forming another abscess. What caused it? Likely an ingrown hair. You never asked for this, but now you know. :p
    "What do you think the best place to visit on this cold days?" "Hell..."
    A friend told me to stop making nomnom or gulping noise when eating or drinking. Plot twist of my life. I thought people can't hear that!
    • Haha
    Reactions: Shaz
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @fizzly I lose my temper very quickly when I hear people eating. My little brother used to eat with his mouth open, and it'd always end up with me becoming extremely angry and shouting at him because of it. I mostly eat alone to avoid these situations now.
    Reactions: fizzly
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    That's a good advice from your friend. I always have people who chew with their mouth open around me. I don't really say anything since people tend to get angry when told to do something different. I mostly keep my eyes on my plate to avoid watching them chewing.
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Misophonia is very real. Even the own sound of my chewing is enough to drive me crazy; I eat with the tv on.
    "stats" in game term is short for "statistic", yet people keep referring it as "status".... =_=
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    If you're going to create a window to tell what the states do, would u call it status window or states window?
    Kuro DCupu
    Kuro DCupu
    @TheoAllen ... I see what you are trying to do. You want to confuse me and make me self-explode!
    If the window shows your player current states, it's called status window. But I'm talking about Stats! Which are parameters, attributes and stuff!
    Countyoungblood
    Countyoungblood
    a state of paralysis. a measure of strength ( statistic )

a state of strength? currently strong??
    Isekai MC : "Uhh, why you guys don't wear any footwear?" "Food-ware? What's food-ware?" *invent sandals* "HOLY LORD! This guy just did the impossible!"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hi-Yo! When you just started learning to program, you tend to discover new strange keywords along the way. Is it better to keep learning how to use every new keyword you found OR just leave it until you need it(probably)?
:kaodes:
So I decided the best way to represent insanity was to simply make two maps fight for supremacy in front of the player. The results are everything I hoped for! :LZSexcite:

Ami
look the release date - finally!!!
look the price - (convert into Rupiah)"maybe im too forcing myself…" (wait again until Autumn or Christmas Sale)
so MZ is releasing next month :/ I still don't know if I should pick it up or not

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuzz1k