Kuro DCupu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Villain doesn't need to be evil.
    People who care to themself are bad. People who care to others can only see the bad.
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    So, if you look after yourself you're bad. So someone who looks after you, sees how bad you are? I don't really get it
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Considering the fact that altruism is a form of selfishness, I don't see what's the point of this.
    Kuro DCupu
    Kuro DCupu
    I get that my english are bad. Point is, you only started to care when you realize something is bad.
    In reality, it's awkward to see a bard involved in battle..
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I'm guessing the sound of a military drum would cause panic, too. Especially if you're fleeing, and you can constantly hear it; its sound letting you know that death is dogging your footsteps. War cries also serve a similar purpose, in that they cause fear and panic in foes, but also make you ready for battle; think it has something to do with adrenaline.
    mishakoc
    mishakoc
    I know you're having a serious informative conversation, but I need to thank @TheoAllen for mentioning the war drums here. Now I have another several-hour soundtrack pieces added to my playlist, thanks. :)
    It sounds incredibly cool but I wouldn't want to suddenly hear them in real life. It would make you feel like prey.
    cabfe
    cabfe
    Before radios, orders were transmitted via short music pieces.
    And it helps the morale of the fighting soldiers, too.
    My usual alias "Ethernite" was rejected in some mobile game due to inappropriate name. Seriously, what make it inappropriate?!?!
    Reactions: The Stranger
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    God knows. Really don't like it when certain words can't be used as character names. I can understand why certain words should be restricted in multiplayer games, but why do some singleplayer games also ban 'inappropriate' words? Half the time the word isn't even inappropriate.
    Kuro DCupu
    Kuro DCupu
    It's from the word "Ethereal" + "Night" ... it has been my unique nick for long time, so I won't part with it. Uninstalled the game instead.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    LOL! In the choice between abandoning your old username or playing whatever this game is, the game lost. Mobile game! You have been judged and found wanting. *a single shot to the head*
    Ten minutes questioning my moral should I pocket this wallet someone's left? But then other person pick it up... "That should be me!"
    *getting choked to almost dead* "W-what are you doing?!" "I'm massaging your neck!" Gotta love sarcasm~
    "I pity those people who find pleasure from harming their own body" ........ *start smoking*
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Being arrested for doing drugs is silly. Then again, suicide used to be illegal here. If you failed, you could face time in prison. Stupid laws. I think these things should only be illegal if they cause harm to other people and\or their property. Doing drugs is fine, but mugging someone or stealing to buy drugs isn't.
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    I get really upset too when they infringe on people's rights to have them search their cars. They will bring a dog around to sniff the vehicle and then claim the dog twigged onto something. For one, no I don't know anything that dog does to warrant you searching the car and two I think you have better things to do than to search a car.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    We shouldn't be punishing people for things that only impact them. I'm very much a live and let live\it's none of my business bloke, though.
    According to manga, women's toilet is the best place to obtain rumors and information. All you need to do is sit and wait.
    Sarcastically comment "The end" to ongoing manga. Surprisingly people bought it. Got emailed by translator to stop posting troll comment.
    Windows i7
    Windows i7
    That is the problem with posting online. Subtle hints dont survive the transition.
    I used to think "lavatory" mean an evil laboratory built under the volcano in lava area..
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    You should make a game where the villain thinks that is what it means and builds one, and wonders why everyone doesn't understand what it really is. "So, why did you build your toilet under the volcano?" "It's NOT a toilet!"
    My nephew mistook my work as a "programmer" with "pro-gamer" said he wanna be like me. He disappointed when I show him lines of code.
    Windows i7
    Windows i7
    Playing with code can still be pretty fun though.
    phamtruong1992
    phamtruong1992
    lmao then stop your coding stuff and go play games with him for a little while. then during the gameplay you can sweet talk him and might be able to slowly turn him into a coding nerd
    Amane Kagari
    Amane Kagari
    You can show him some games to teach him some coding. There are many coding games out there for kids. They're a good way to get them started into the basics of what it means to code. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Why VX/VX Ace is a little Neglected?
This little slime tower defence game is really coming together nicely :)
So I have a lighter work schedule next week. Is that a sign to move on to MZ?
I got a new rpg idea yesterday, titled "The Hero We Summoned to Save Us is a War Criminal from our Past?!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
achill3s