Recent content by Kuro DCupu

1. Kuro DCupu

Use script as a conditional derivation

$gameVariables.value(ID) is "read only". If you want to change the value, it should be: $gameVariables.setValue(ID, NEW_VALUE) So it will be: if ($gameVariables.value(170) < 0) { $gameVariables.setValue(170, $gameVariables.value(170) * -1) } ---- Anyway, it seems your purpose is to not allow...
  2. Kuro DCupu

DCupu Eventing - Grab Object to Push n Pull

Thanks for the feedback~ That problem is related to fast-forwarding. It's an MV feature by default. The game will fast forward if you hold down the 'ok' button in the middle of an event. The fast forward will break if there's a change with your button state, that's why it only happened once...
  3. Kuro DCupu

How to have an event trigger if you haven't moved for a certain time?

It's both my style and habit to differentiate between what supposed to be background process and an actual event. Sure, window message already restrict the player, but not the other event command. I eventing with the mindset of "what if I want to edit it later?" thingie. Also it's the reverse...
  4. Kuro DCupu

How to have an event trigger if you haven't moved for a certain time?

.... Page 1 Page 2 Points to be noted: - $gamePlayer.isMoving() is a script call that check if the player is moving (changed coordinate). - The variable work as both the parallel condition and the waiting time to trigger the next autorun page. - Only use parallel process as the background...
  5. Kuro DCupu

funfact: 100% of criminal admitted they have drank water before.

funfact: 100% of criminal admitted they have drank water before.
  6. Kuro DCupu

[SOLVED] How do I add a second charset layer on top of default charset?

It's called paper doll. Which lead me to this thread: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/paperdoll.105768/ Which answered with a link to this plugin: http://sumrndm.site/dynamic-actors/
  7. Kuro DCupu

What Helps You Focus?

It helps me focus when I'm working on it.
  8. Kuro DCupu

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #2: Graphics, Mapping, Eventing!

I would be interested to know more bout the eventing since I'm an eventer~
  9. Kuro DCupu

*slurp~*

*slurp~*
  10. Kuro DCupu

How to make a scene from a diary?

........ Don't think too hard. If it's only one way, you can just use transparent empty message box:
  11. Kuro DCupu

Beggar : "I haven't eat for days..." Kid : "Just do crime! You will get daily necessity for free...

Beggar : "I haven't eat for days..." Kid : "Just do crime! You will get daily necessity for free in prison~"
  12. Kuro DCupu

What anti-heroes' personalities do you would like or hate?

I never think of any of this when making my character. But I guess this guy is considered the "Pragmatic Anti-Hero": Kuro Ethernite - His current goal is to fix his family name and reputation which is ruined by his disappearing father at whatever it costs. Initially, it was a push from his...
  13. Kuro DCupu

map & database question

Unless there is a new asset file (image / audio), rewrite data and js folder. Otherwise, you can put those new files in their respective folder. js folder might not be necessary, but I will just do it. They are lightweight anyway.
  14. Kuro DCupu

Success of a event trigger change in a tile image.

It should've worked when you put the event priority as above character. Are you sure the switch is already turned on? Are you sure you win the battle and the word "passed" already appears? Press F9 in the game to check it. Since you show a bold idea of changing event trigger to parallel that...
  15. Kuro DCupu

If we want to stick with 24 format, the original clock should have 24 numbers on it for...

If we want to stick with 24 format, the original clock should have 24 numbers on it for consistency. The problem is each hour would be barely noticeable.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Why you do this? Now I have to buy the new RPG Maker xD
I've always dreaded planning for my games so I just didn't plan at all. That... didn't work out after all. :kaosigh:
Turns out it can be kind of fun if you keep the scope small and don't take it way too seriously.
well... for the first time in months... I feel like my game is headed towards something again. I finally have it where I won't be drawing battle assets for the rest of the year...
What I would give to actually get some feedback on my game...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sayb