Recent content by Kuro DCupu

1. Kuro DCupu

@standardplayer not much information about it right now. They claimed they were established...

@standardplayer not much information about it right now. They claimed they were established years ago and already have support from over 54 country (mostly Europe). Truthfully, I'm a bit insecure because I live in the same city.
  2. Kuro DCupu

There's a new born faction in my country called "Sunda Empire" claiming they have right to rule...

There's a new born faction in my country called "Sunda Empire" claiming they have right to rule over the earth and sun... I don't know what to feel...
  3. Kuro DCupu

Lost left arm and left leg in a horrific accident. "Are you okay?" "I am ALL-RIGHT"

Lost left arm and left leg in a horrific accident. "Are you okay?" "I am ALL-RIGHT"
  4. Kuro DCupu

Fun fact : The opposite of "Microsoft Office" is "Macrohard onfire"

Fun fact : The opposite of "Microsoft Office" is "Macrohard onfire"
  5. Kuro DCupu

"I've cleaned your ears. How do you feel now?" "Stop yelling at me!"

"I've cleaned your ears. How do you feel now?" "Stop yelling at me!"
  6. Kuro DCupu

"I only speak money language"

"I only speak money language"
  7. Kuro DCupu

"The page may contain content only suitable for adults. Are you over 18?" Twelve years old me ...

"The page may contain content only suitable for adults. Are you over 18?" Twelve years old me : *clicked* "Heheheheehee~~"
  8. Kuro DCupu

Awww~ wish I could see that

Awww~ wish I could see that
  9. Kuro DCupu

I wish people blush and turn red like in anime

I wish people blush and turn red like in anime
  10. Kuro DCupu

3. "My code is encrypted...?"

3. "My code is encrypted...?"
  11. Kuro DCupu

"This lil kid stab the bandit to dead, rob his belonging, absorb his soul (exp), then innocently...

"This lil kid stab the bandit to dead, rob his belonging, absorb his soul (exp), then innocently goes 'YATTA~'..." "Woah, JRPG is pretty dark..."
  12. Kuro DCupu

"Why the game doesn't have audio?" "Uhhh, so that deaf people can enjoy it too...!" - Me tryin...

"Why the game doesn't have audio?" "Uhhh, so that deaf people can enjoy it too...!" - Me tryin to convince my way out
  13. Kuro DCupu

Mmm, I need a cute battle cry...

Mmm, I need a cute battle cry...
  14. Kuro DCupu

Most popular battle cry for mobs "It's just one man! We can take him down!"

Most popular battle cry for mobs "It's just one man! We can take him down!"
  15. Kuro DCupu

Game : "Are you male or female?" Most male player : "Of course I'm female!"

Game : "Are you male or female?" Most male player : "Of course I'm female!"

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's almost new year, again!
Succesfully finished a quest of saving my kitty who fell from a wall!

+25XP

MrKiwi leveled up!
MrKiwi learned how to save his kitty!
Final sprint for me, although a long one. If everything goes well, I'll graduate by the end of the year. Then I'll have to take the Bar classes and exams (4 months), then I'm off to practicing law (as an intern for 6 months, paid of course, then I'll be a full fledged attorney).
I think there is something wrong with my cat. He is acting CATatonic.
Want to find a quick answer? Say the wrong one and SOMEONE will fall all over themselves to correct you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djag1