Recent content by Kurot

1. Kurot

RMMV Plugin Bug Support: MOG_CharPoses

Thank you very much! Works like a charm. Love you
  2. Kurot

RMMV Plugin Bug Support: MOG_CharPoses

Hello everyone, everything good? I need help with a MogHunter plugin that you can download via this link: https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/rmv-chrono-engine/ In this link it is possible to download several plugins, but what is giving me a headache is the MOG_CharPoses plugin. I tried to...
  3. Kurot

How Long Have YOU Been Using RPG Maker?

I've been using since RPG 2000. I miss games like legion saga...
  4. Kurot

Enable Formation even when I have just one actor

In fact, it is not a problem created by a plugin. It is a standard configuration of Rpg Maker MV. Whenever there is only one character in the group, the Formation selection is turned off. So, in other words, in the patterns of a new project, I wanted the Formation option to remain ON even with...
  5. Kurot

Forbid the character from unequipping weapon in inventory.

Yeah, I'm aware. The problem is that his plugin is incompatible with several others that I am using, so I was looking for one more ..., simple, haha. But thanks anyway.
  6. Kurot

Just to conclude, I got what I wanted with the Zevia plugin, which I found on this link: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/prevent-unequip.104386/ I had only a small problem with the plugin. Because despite preventing him from removing the weapon with the Clear command, when I...
  7. Kurot

Enable Formation even when I have just one actor

Well, I came across a situation. By default, whenever there is only one character in the group, the formation option is turned off. What i need is that when opening the menu, the formation option is enabled, even when there is only one character in the group. However, I am using a Himi plugin...
  8. Kurot

How do I forbid the character from unequipping the weapon he starts in the game and being left with nothing in place? I need that somehow he can only exchange the weapons for other weapons, so that he can never be without anything. Is it possible?
  9. Kurot

MOG Chrono Engine - move_to_target, make the character walk, insted of jump.

In fact, the move_to_target command is a standard command for all types of short-range attacks in Chrono Engine. So any type of attack (normal attack or ability) for the character or enemy to reach the target regardless of where they are, you must use the command tool_position: move_to_target...
  10. Kurot

I need a modern subway and train station tileset.

I found this topic here on the forum, see if it helps you: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/subway-station-tileset.81405/ OBS: see last post to get the full tileset. Found this one here too: http://nanikasiratkool.web.fc2.com/automobile/mobile01.html
  11. Kurot

MOG Chrono Engine - move_to_target, make the character walk, insted of jump.

Hi guys, I'm here again, and humbly requesting someone to help me change the mechanics of the Chrono Engine plugin that has been bothering me. When the character or any enemy attacks, they jump to reach the target. I wonder if it is possible to make him walk instead of jumping when he attacks...
  12. Kurot

MOG Chrono Engine RMMV - Battle animation/sprite, is it possible?

I ended up doing another topic because a moderator warned me about reliving other topics. But it was exactly what I was needing. In fact, it went much further with the defense style. Thank you very much for your help! Love you <3
  13. Kurot

Chrono engine change in battle waiting stance?

I love you ct_bolt <3 That was exactly what I need, was almost giving up! Thank you very much!!!
  14. Kurot

MOG Chrono Engine RMMV - Battle animation/sprite, is it possible?

My problem is: When you choose a main character and put the name of the file, for example, $zidane.png, all other poses are varied from that name, like $zidane_idle.png, $zidane_damage.png, etc. However, when the battle starts, the plugin uses the same image as the character, $zidane.png to...
  15. Kurot

Chrono engine change in battle waiting stance?

I need the exact same thing, if someone could help, I appreciate.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Quite the versatile cast so far :p

chars.PNG

Edit: Sprites are made by Alexdraws and TheMightyPalm. I just edited them.
Degica Games Turn Komodo | RPG Maker News #77

Well, rats. Was really looking forward to trying out FPS Creator, but trying to install and set it up was pretty much impossible for my tiny brain to comprehend. So much for that, then.
Ah, home once more! I think I can safely work on my games now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flowermuncher77