Recent content by Kurusca

1. 2 Anthro Sprite/Face/Battler

**SOLVED** This was a case of "stupid new guy didn't learn and read first". Hiddeone's resources worked amazing! Thank you all for your patience and help.
  2. 2 Anthro Sprite/Face/Battler

File name is best kids. Only Sprite sheet I'm seeing with a anthro tiger (unless I'm just blind and missing it?) Characters dont need to be kids. Was just using what I could find. To answer your question....because I'm dumb and didnt think about the generator. Haven't played with it yet...
  3. 2 Anthro Sprite/Face/Battler

My apologies. Really didn't mean to come across that way. :( This may be a "go do some more learning" situation but, all I can find (on https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/hiddenones-mv-resource-warehouse.47255/) is battlers for almost everything but the beast kids. I'm sure...
  4. 2 Anthro Sprite/Face/Battler

Sorry, Wasn't trying to bump, just frustrated. Been looking for a few days now with no luck. I didn't think about beast man pack. That might work real well for the faces. Thank you!! Just need a recolor on the sprites and a set of matching battlers and i'm good to go. Thanks again!!
  5. 2 Anthro Sprite/Face/Battler

Anyone know where i can even start??
  6. 2 Anthro Sprite/Face/Battler

Resource Type: Sprite recolor, face, side view battler Maker Format: MV Art Style: Open to any Description: Hello all, I am new to rpg maker and am starting making an adventure (like so many others). I am hitting a road block when it comes to actor assets. What I am looking for is: 1...
  7. Halp! Can't locate resources

I don't know how or why, but I installed it on another computer and everything is fine. Must have been a download error or something weird. Will try reinstalling on first computer tomorrow. Thank you for the reply though! :)
  8. Halp! Can't locate resources

Hello all. I am brand new to RPGMMV. When i go to add a new event, i double click on the checkerboard area under "Image" and all that comes up to choose from is (None) and [Tileset B], [Tileset C]. I can see the png files for the characters and all the other resources in file explorer but cannot...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

That feeling when you have an out-of-bounds error and an ai enemy exploits it to kill you
i'm getting better and i think im going to work on my magical girl game while I wait to get some stuff for my horror game. i hope you guys are having a good day
Kept making a new frame for any change I did so ended up with a gif XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoctorDeathtrap