Kuu_t
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Autotile day, yay. I'm still trying to find fastest method to do these.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Pyxel Edit. Unless you're not doing pixel art. I use Krita for that but it's not as good or as fast for tiles.
    Kuu_t
    Kuu_t
    I'm using Photoshop. I actually got Pyxel Edit from a bundle. Anyway, the tool is not the problem, but my understanding how good workflow goes with autotiles. I think I found some new tricks.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Unless they added it since I last used it (possible) Photoshop doesn't have any sort of canvas wrap, which makes creating anything that tiles seamlessly extremely slow and a huge pain. I can help walk you through my method, but it's better done actually in the forum if you want to make a thread in Resource Support.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

grief... when ONE plugin is causing a range of issues lol. but then you realize it's the only plugin of it's kind and you don't have a replacement for it lol. oof
the "Run and Hydlide" Update is now live for my game "A Postmortem Nation"

I'll be back soon, reality is trying to capture me but I'm faster!
Mother-in-laws....(eye roll)

Was playing a little Stardew Valley, (haven't in ages) and she comes around and asks, 'oh, whatever happened to those pixel art you were suppose to be doing, pretending you were going to be selling... to nobody.'

Good morning to you too. Ugh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Madkoy