Recent content by KuunValo

1. RMVXA My Idea that i have making Villainous char for my first project

Well after pondering a bit, would i have 4 party members or do i go 6 or maybe 8. I suddenly thought:popcorn: what if i would make one of the party members what you would call villain in fantasy games ?:LZYhuh:. It might give goofy and fresh approach to story and also show bit how those dark...
  2. Games that inspired you

Hmm...lets see...I am just starting my first project. It is for my own fun and i am thinking eventually making one for here too. I am newbie so probably going to use lot of base materials and custom some own. What inspired it was Phantasy star 4, Final fantasy 4 and 6. There was rpg maker game...
  3. Hello to everyone :)

It is nice to meet you all. I am from scandinavia just slowly getting on to rpg maker and its games. So very new amateur ;) I have been trying out Rpgmaker vxa ace and made hmm 120x120 map XD. This last past week i have slowly drawed it and that my friends is how i got inspiration to try make...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Star citizen just announced they will develop a roadmap for their planned roadmap...
And i thought i needed order on my project... :kaoswt2:
Big City Greens had it right:
"Always back up your brain game, that's what I like to say!"
I think I've created a monster.
...and I love it. <3
Today represents my one year anniversary of throwing out the tile map. :LZSexcite: One year ago my game looked like...

And now for those that don't know, it looks like..

What a year, what a year indeed. RIP Tile Map, nobody misses you. :LZSwink:
There is now a demo released for [Beyond the Mirror]! Check the team recruitment thread to learn more!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nobodyreally