Kvothe's latest activity

• Kvothe
    Kvothe commented on FirestormNeos's profile post.
    For the MV you can go to the root folder and change on the standard scripts/plugins 'n data json. For the Ace you can create a default...
  • Kvothe
    Kvothe reacted to GoodSelf's comment on Kvothe's profile post with Love Love.
    Take away shows are the bomb. I love these shows in particular: Beirut, Fleet Foxes, The Wombats, and Yeasayer.
  • Kvothe
    Kvothe updated their status.
    This channel and La Blogothéque <3 :
  • Kvothe
    Please recommend me some free games made with vxa or mv and done/complete. Obviously I like rpgs. I like dark stuff. I like scifi...
  • Kvothe
    Memories of Mana from Monghunter: https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/projects/memories-of-mana/ Nocturne: Rebirth ...
  • Kvothe
    Kvothe reacted to arleq1n's post in the thread Tactics System 1.0 with Like Like.
    Tactics System | 1.0 by arleq1n Download Link Introduction The Tactics System is a tactical battle system for RPG Maker MV. It...
  • Kvothe
    Kvothe reacted to chaucer's post in the thread GL_Fog version 1.0.1 with Like Like.
    GL_Fog : 1.01 Author : Chaucer Introduction : A simple plugin which utilizes webgl to create randomized fog, no images required! Not...
  • Kvothe
    Kvothe reacted to Countyoungblood's comment on Countyoungblood's profile post with Like Like.
    Taoism and stoicism have great synergy. Im especially interested in the concept of wu wei it seems very compatible
  • Kvothe
    Kvothe reacted to Countyoungblood's status with Like Like.
    Why is it so hard to accept existential stoicism? To insist stoics must be deterministic is like insisting God couldnt create evolving...
  • Kvothe
    Kvothe commented on Countyoungblood's profile post.
    There is the neo-stoicism on modern days, minimalism. But in overall about this concepts, I tend to follow up the "idea" of the Tao...
  • Kvothe
    Finally with a new PC, I'm playing: The Witcher 3, Forza Horizon 4, GTA 4 (soon, I was lucky to have it already before it gets deleted...
  • Kvothe
    Kvothe commented on Kvothe's profile post.
    Hahaha c'mon you can buy one, at least for you will be more cheap hauha I have to wait 8 years, for me to able to buy one (I mean...
  • Kvothe
    Kvothe reacted to standardplayer's comment on Kvothe's profile post with Haha Haha.
    Can you use it to program me some sort of Jealousy-Manager? Bc I want a new PC! XD
  • Kvothe
    Finally with a new PC! Now I can do nice things both coding and gaming
  • Kvothe
    Well xD

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

You know what really grinds my gears? Websites that block your access completely if you have an AdBlocker on...

I would rather skip the site than endure some popups that may give me a gnarly virus!
Guys this thread is so good and you should be reading it.
Once again have another case of an Android user losing all of their save files for all of my games after a single game update. Apparently even Yanfly's Save Core can't prevent it. Very frustrating.
Question! If anyone here has any of the Time Fantasy tiles, or the Omega Modern one, do they include character templates/bases/whatever the term is?
Had to edit the water tiles of Jason Perry's (final boss blues) beach tile set. I'm an animator now. :guffaw:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Exilion616