Kvothe's Recent Activity

1. Kvothe liked TheoAllen's status.

Fun fact: Typewriter effect in RM was to mitigate performance drop bcz draw_text_ex function is expensive for performance.

Oct 21, 2019 at 12:20 AM
  2. Kvothe liked Archeia's post in the thread Game & Map Screenshots 11.

Remaking a game. Never ending graphics production hell. :kaocry: Everything is 100% custom. :kaodes: [IMG]

Oct 19, 2019 at 9:44 PM
  3. Kvothe commented on standardplayer's profile post.

It's good it, I mean, if you focus on one thing, maybe in future you can be part of a team or make one, to create a good game xD

Oct 19, 2019 at 9:43 PM
  4. Kvothe liked standardplayer's status.

So I saw a project (a few, actually) that made me realize....I shouldn't be making games lol I'm gonna scale back, maybe focus on plugins

Oct 19, 2019 at 9:42 PM
  5. Kvothe liked definite_lee's post in the thread RMMV Naima's Melody - A Zeldalike Action Adventure Game (DEMO!).

And you can watch the full video on youtube as well: [MEDIA]

Oct 18, 2019 at 9:48 PM
  6. Kvothe Superbad, How did I not know this tv show before?! yCq6R4o3Ewg »

Oct 17, 2019
  7. Kvothe liked Vanessa's status.

affirmative, roger that. [MEDIA=imgur]2FJfzcK[/MEDIA]

Oct 17, 2019
  8. Kvothe replied to the thread RMMV Naima's Melody - A Zeldalike Action Adventure Game (DEMO!).

Oh gosh, I have lost this live (I was running, lol xD). I'll by sure to watch closer it to follow up the next live xD

Oct 17, 2019
  9. Kvothe liked bazrat's post in the thread RMMV Naima's Melody - A Zeldalike Action Adventure Game (DEMO!).

Thank you everyone who joined us in the live dev stream, really appreciate the support! (Starts 10min into the video) xD [MEDIA]

Oct 17, 2019
  10. Kvothe liked Hudell's status.

Spent a lot of money to skip two weeks of bureaucracy in getting some documents, then the person that needed them took a 2 week vacation

Oct 17, 2019