Kwerty's latest activity

• Kwerty
    Kwerty replied to the thread RMMV Yomi No Kuni.
    Thanks for the feedback! - Yep - 3-6 months from now we 'should' be able to bring in some betas for testing :) I just want to get...
  • Kwerty
    Kwerty reacted to EuphemiaArtoria's post in the thread RMMV Yomi No Kuni with Like Like.
    This game is gorgeous! Absolutely the best looking and most original graphics I've seen in an RMMV game. The overworld environments look...
  • Kwerty
    Kwerty updated their status.
    Listening to this song will increase your deductive skills by at least 42.5%
  • Kwerty
    Kwerty reacted to richter_h's post in the thread RMVX [RSE] Eremidia: An Empty Tome with Like Like.
    Eremidia: An Empty Tome - Chessmaster's Challenge RC3 is finally here. In this version, the major change lies in the addition of...
  • Kwerty
    Kwerty reacted to Marquise*'s post in the thread RMMV Yomi No Kuni with Like Like.
    The thumbnail made me wonder if there were bells, then molds for statues then playing the video, I can say this is REALLY great! ^^
  • Kwerty
    Kwerty reacted to JP92717's post in the thread RMMV Yomi No Kuni with Like Like.
    I'll have to give this game a playthrough once it's complete! Looking forward to it =) I'm thinking of being a beta tester also if still...
  • Kwerty
    Kwerty reacted to Lilly's status with Like Like.
    I really need a voice actor.....
  • Kwerty
    Kwerty commented on Lilly's profile post.
    Can recommend some good ones for you...
  • Kwerty
    Kwerty updated their status.
    For a manga which has so little traditional “action scenes” I am surprised at just how good Deathnote is. If you haven’t seen it yet -...
  • Kwerty
    Kwerty reacted to Finnuval's post in the thread RMMV Yomi No Kuni with Like Like.
    Loving it xD Got it in one but i expect it Will be harder and faster as you play more? Looking great as always though.
  • Kwerty
    and here comes the mini-game video... Find the Oni Statue -- Did you find it first time?
  • Kwerty
    Cheers Fin! will work on your feedback :)
  • Kwerty
    Kwerty reacted to Finnuval's post in the thread RMMV Yomi No Kuni with Like Like.
    Looking good as always :D Two nitpicky things as far as the screen shot goes (but that's what I'm for right? Lol) : - it misses some...
  • Kwerty
    A little more progress on the map below. There is a lot of detail to this map so it’s going to take a while longer for us to complete...
  • Kwerty
    Kwerty reacted to Marquise*'s post in the thread RMMV Yomi No Kuni with Like Like.
    Woah this is great

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Person: "Taxes are bs and money is, too! Anarchy!!" *Literally anything goes wrong* Same Person: "Why hasn't the government fixed this???"
Stream will be live shortly with a session of Haunting Ground! Feel free to drop by!
As for the Coronavirus? Well: "People that spend their life avoiding death are already dead (they're also rich, and I like to spend my life with their money.)"
- R. Sanchez, "Edge of Tomorty: Rick, Die, Repeat"
making pierogi and corrupting my game files wbu

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
59412a