Recent content by Kwerty

1. Kwerty

RMMV Yomi No Kuni

Cheers Fin, a slow down in the animation was a good call. We've done that :) cheers!
  2. Kwerty

RMMV Yomi No Kuni

It's the title screen and music, i think this is pretty much finished. Welcome any feedback/comments
  3. Kwerty

RMMV Yomi No Kuni

It's a title screen. Post any feedback you got for me.
  4. Kwerty

RMMV Yomi No Kuni

Fast Travel System & World Map! I need to do some compression to get around the lag within FT and battle but here's how its going to look.
  5. Kwerty

RMMV Yomi No Kuni

Some artwork we will be colouring and animating for the title screen.
  6. Kwerty

[MEDIA]

7. Kwerty

RMMV Yomi No Kuni

Finally feel ready to post out for community feedback. Audio balancing and some last tweaks to the battle system animations needed, but here's an update on things
  8. Kwerty

For fun or..? Yeah I love singing, it’s the easiest instrument to carry around with you!

For fun or..? Yeah I love singing, it’s the easiest instrument to carry around with you!
  9. Kwerty

RMMV Yomi No Kuni

Thanks @QuikInk I'll send you PM when got a build for public testing. Thanks for following and commenting :)
  10. Kwerty

RMMV Yomi No Kuni

Dropping a couple of Dragons here we've been working on. Moving on to animation :)
  11. Kwerty

RMMV Yomi No Kuni

hey @Finnuval Things have slowed down a bit on the project, but hoping to pick back up on development in the coming week or two. All maps in the demo are now connected up, so we really just need to finish off the battlers, voices and finish up some bugs. Hopefully we'll have the demo released...
  12. Kwerty

RMMV Yomi No Kuni

thanks for taking a look @Daisetsu
  13. Kwerty

RMMV Yomi No Kuni

Quick update on this side view map, still got quite a few hours left on this thing - pleased with how it's coming along!
  14. Kwerty

RMMV Yomi No Kuni

Still a work in progress but here's a small timeline of how we go about creating maps.
  15. Kwerty

RMMV Yomi No Kuni

Hey @woootbm thanks! Glad u like what you see! SFX sourcing sites, definitely some good stuff out there on a first pass look. I was going to look for a sound engineer but looks like there is a good selection for both commercial and royalty free projects. Cheers for the tip!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've just finished organizing music files from a music Humble Bundle I purchased a while ago (putting in specific themed playlists, deleting from playlists, deciding which games they'll be used for. etc.). I'm feeling pretty confident that the sound design for my games will be up to high standards. Sound design seems to be relatively under-discussed as a topic in game development imo.
So I just got back from SeaWorld and I'm back to working on my game. I'm stuck on Shadowstar, mainly due to needing two more princesses... I have all the canon and toy princesses, plus Sunset Shimmer just for kicks. I decided not to include Cadence since this isn't in that era. But... I'm going to have to design two OCs now.
I'm completely missing on this site :kaodes: How's everybody doing lately?
3dlm3XK.jpg
I'm looking at/working through a simple game tutorial. Town, dungeon, boss; town, dungeon, boss; etc. (Thanks, Yanfly!) I'm itching to make something complex but experience (and past disappointment!) tell me to go slow and learn.

Rome certainly wasn't built in a day. 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
SF_People1_2 added!
index.php

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rot-Fuxs