kyonides
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Actually I won't ever watch the latest Star Wars movie. I guess I'm bored of SW. :p
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    After I saw Princess Leia do a resurrection from the dead Marry Poppins routine I said, "I'm out. Star Wars is now dead to me,"
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I haven't watched a Star Wars film in many, many years. Last one I saw was Revenge of the Sith.
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    I've still only seen the original Trilogy. Part of me wants to just keep it that way, safe and sound and away from Pre-Vader Vaders. Also I just don't get around to watching many new movies, I just never think of it anymore.
    Looking for scripting ideas if I ever find any
    Shaz
    Shaz
    There's a whole forum full of people asking for scripts to be written - you might get some inspiration there :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finished two animations today. :kaojoy:
Sigony wrote on Ksi's profile.
Just wanna say that I love your videos.
When are you fighting Floyd Mayweather?
A game is a lot like pasta.
Pasta is technically edible after a few minutes of boiling, if a bit chewy, not very nice.
If you cook it with patience, perhaps with some oil, at a rolling boil in salted water, drain it and add a nice sauce with some roasted vegetables, and present it on a beautiful plate, with beautiful cutlery on a beautiful table in a beautiful restaurant with beautiful sounds and scents; VERY NICE.

finally, the B-tile is added to the forum and steam!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zikrayrus