kyonides
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Actually I won't ever watch the latest Star Wars movie. I guess I'm bored of SW. :p
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    After I saw Princess Leia do a resurrection from the dead Marry Poppins routine I said, "I'm out. Star Wars is now dead to me,"
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I haven't watched a Star Wars film in many, many years. Last one I saw was Revenge of the Sith.
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    I've still only seen the original Trilogy. Part of me wants to just keep it that way, safe and sound and away from Pre-Vader Vaders. Also I just don't get around to watching many new movies, I just never think of it anymore.
    Looking for scripting ideas if I ever find any
    Shaz
    Shaz
    There's a whole forum full of people asking for scripts to be written - you might get some inspiration there :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Is it strange that dropping acid is improving my game development?
I'm starting to wonder if I should go the Half Minute Hero route with my game. The character's main weapon is logistically way too strong. So I can't really let the player continuously grow it.... But if they had to build it up each time like HMH, that could work. Also it lets me take advantage of my randomly generated maps so much more. Hmm... This could work! :LZSexcite:
std::vector, std::map and std::string. Three reasons why I'd take C++ over C. :D
Today, 1,932 RPG Maker fans died from being too wow'ed. May they rest in peace.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hapotot