Recent content by Kyriaki

1. Kyriaki

Oh bless you, GrandmaDeb!!

Oh bless you, GrandmaDeb!!
  2. Kyriaki

Just be weary of vanity publishing and scams and you should be ok.

Just be weary of vanity publishing and scams and you should be ok.
  3. Kyriaki

I know what you mean, I'm my own worst enemy which is why I've pretty much gone nowhere with my...

I know what you mean, I'm my own worst enemy which is why I've pretty much gone nowhere with my writing for so long. ;; Be strong!
  4. Kyriaki

Wora!! I found the same problem lately too trying to get back into the RM community since I love...

Wora!! I found the same problem lately too trying to get back into the RM community since I love chat and stuff. The Skype group is pretty good but only some people use it!
  5. Kyriaki

I'm looking too! Good luck to us both haha.

I'm looking too! Good luck to us both haha.
  6. Kyriaki

Because I must

Congrats!! :D
  7. Kyriaki

RPG Maker Skype Group

Oh this is a really good idea, I was just lamenting the fact that there aren't really any RPG Maker places to chat besides just posting in the forums! Count me in. ^^
  8. Kyriaki

Finally making some real progress on my old project!

Finally making some real progress on my old project!
  9. Kyriaki

omg same

omg same
  10. Kyriaki

Wow, congratulations!

Wow, congratulations!
  11. Kyriaki

Darn, couldn't get my IGMC entry done in time. :(

Darn, couldn't get my IGMC entry done in time. :(
  12. Kyriaki

Small Addition/Edit to Two Scripts

Was wondering if anyone could help me out with adding a couple lines to these scripts regarding sprite changes for animations. The first is Galv's Character Animations 2.0 it is missing an area for a Jump Animation I would like added. The script reads animations in a sequence using the...
  13. Kyriaki

Quit my job, time to finish all my pending projects!

Quit my job, time to finish all my pending projects!
  14. Kyriaki

Request for Child Sprite (VX Ace)

Hey there, I threw this together for you really quick! I used the white generally reserved for 'old characters' hair or clothes and lightened it up and added a little blue to it so it comes out more on the 'silver' side and is a unique color given the magic theme and all. I also used the generic...
  15. Kyriaki

A littel question of a Beginner (hope for help)

No idea if it is any different/you have to do anything extra with Luna Engine, but you can change basic labels like that in VXA under the Terms tab at the end in your Database. ^^

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

TS Zeta.. blow your ass east... I cant take a round 3.
Trying to create a diagonal sprite, by following through GrandmaDeb's tutorial here.
(Basically, cutting up and resizing parts from the down and left version of the sprite.) :LZScheeze:

I've been reworking some old sketches, there's definitely a change on the artwork :kaopride:

Drawing a character who fight with his dog in battle is an interesting yet difficult affair. :D
Trying to get my good habits back again after this year... I need to go back to the gym, but Brazil is still in a bad situation of Covid-19, so I will try to work out at home! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bubbilicious