Last Activity:
Dec 12, 2018 at 9:46 AM
Birthday:
May 6, 1992 (Age: 26)

Share This Page

Kyuukon

主人公, Male, 26

Veteran

First time I'm actually having fun playtesting my game x) Maybe that's a good sign :0 Hopefully :D! Oct 29, 2017

Kyuukon was last seen:
Viewing thread Khas Advanced Lighting v4.2 Ultra (now with real-time shadows!), Dec 12, 2018 at 9:46 AM
    1. Sauteed_Onion
      Sauteed_Onion
      Hi! You are very quiet! You cannot hide the lol's forever! Meow!
      1. EpicFILE likes this.
      2. Kyuukon
        Kyuukon
        Me quiet?! Only in real life xD!

lel
        Jan 3, 2018
        EpicFILE and Sauteed_Onion like this.
      3. EpicFILE
        EpicFILE
        @Kyuukon
        Wow! :0
        I'm like that too!
        *gives an unstoppable handshake*
        Jan 3, 2018
    2. Kyuukon
      Kyuukon
      First time I'm actually having fun playtesting my game x) Maybe that's a good sign :0 Hopefully :D!
      1. Lehla, starlight dream and Llareian like this.
      2. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        It probably is!! ^^b
        Oct 29, 2017
        Marsigne and Kyuukon like this.
      3. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        It is a good sign if you want viewers similar to your ages.
        Nov 11, 2018
    3. Kyuukon
      Kyuukon
      Ugh... I hate April Fools ¬¬ I hope we won't be seeing breads this year too ¬¬
      1. Reapergurl likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Kyuukon
        Kyuukon
        @Reapergurl srry, I'm not very aware how things are done in the US :3
        Apr 1, 2017
        Reapergurl likes this.
      4. taarna23
        taarna23
        @Reapergurl Are you joking? You could have completely omitted anything about Washington DC, the "idiots that support them" and the "Dictator in Chief" and you'd have been completely in the clear and in no way political. I don't know how that's unclear. Additionally, nothing was asked to be explained, so the entire reply was unnecessary, and only served to be political.
        Apr 1, 2017
        Reapergurl likes this.
      5. Reapergurl
        Reapergurl
        @taarna23 No, I'm not joking; I could not come up with a clear explanation on the reasoning behind the prank without sounding political. I mean, even saying 'blame the government' is political. Or I guess it's not, I don't know.
        Apr 1, 2017
    4. Kyuukon
      Kyuukon
      Can't wait to play ME: Andromeda :3!
      1. thalesgal and Fernyfer775 like this.
      3. Kyuukon
        Kyuukon
        @Alexander Amnell Waaah..
        Even though DAI wasn't anything near DAO experience. I enjoyed it. Nowadays I can't say that for many games I've played D:
        I usually watch LP of games with linear story. ME, as we know it, is not one of those! I love being able to make my own moral choices :D
        Mar 4, 2017
        thalesgal and Alexander Amnell like this.
      4. Fernyfer775
        Fernyfer775
        My heart hurts reading Alexander's comment lol...I too absolutely enjoyed the sheep out of DAI! D:
        Mar 4, 2017
      5. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
        I just get really bored trying to play DA:I, + I made all the wrong choices in Origins apparently and DA:I kept retconning them for me.

I don't know, I just really didn't like the way they handled the open world stuff, gameplay just felt to easy and empty, I always feel like I'm performing some chore whenever I try to play it, and with ME:A touting it's focus on 'exploration' I worry it'll be more of the same.
        Mar 4, 2017
        Kyuukon likes this.
    5. Kyuukon
      Kyuukon
      #TeamRem
      1. thalesgal likes this.
      2. Archeia
        Archeia
        One True Who?
        Feb 25, 2017
      3. Kyuukon
        Feb 25, 2017
      4. Archeia
        Feb 25, 2017
    6. Kyuukon
      Kyuukon
      One of my biggest weaknesses is getting used to new things T.T
      1. thalesgal and Marsigne like this.
      2. Arisa
        Arisa
        Same~! >_<
        Feb 4, 2017
        Marsigne likes this.
    7. Kyuukon
      Kyuukon
      I can't decide if this is pathetic or sad...

:s
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Archeia
        Archeia
        @taarna23 exactly lol. I remember that school was everything for me and I had classes from 7:30 AM to 5 pm. And then have classes on Saturday and my free time was literally 1 hour..those were the days o(-<
        Dec 19, 2016
      3. taarna23
        taarna23
        Free... time? Gosh, I would have killed for that in college, I think. I was reading one status on here, one semester/term/whatever of school and then done for the year? What? I had solid classes, a week of finals, a week off for Christmas (OMG sleep I missed you), another term of solid classes, a week of finals, no break, a short term of solid classes,  week of finals and then and ONLY then was your year done, unless you failed classes. I studied/did homework all weekend, every weekend and only took Friday nights as my own free time.

If I had one of these in college, I'm sure it would have been Gendo Ikari reminding me of how pathetic I am. XD
        Dec 19, 2016
      4. Archeia
        Archeia
        That was in Elementary/Higschool. My college was worse and I was intentionally blocking that off lmao. That one is worse because you have 4 hrs of classes and then go home at 8~10 pm depending on how dickish the professor feels. And then you're expected to study 4~6 hrs more after your classes or you are going to fail D:
        Dec 19, 2016
    8. Kyuukon
      Kyuukon
      My games are awesome... :guffaw:
      1. thalesgal likes this.
      3. Kyuukon
        Kyuukon
        Hahaha! I was actually pondering which one should I post. No joke! :p

Here you go!
        Aug 23, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. KanaX
        KanaX
        M̞a̝̩͖̻̥̘̬y̠͕̝ ̘̭̱̭̬ͅt͎̩̪̜h̬̣̟̬e̖ ͕̹͈̪͎̤A͕̳z̰̙͚̖͉̦̝t͙͍̘̠̤͚ͅe̟̝͎̭̬c̰̤ ̹G̞o̺̭͚͉̹̣ds͙̻̠̤̪͓̤ ̦̼̙̻͙͖̻o̱͈̜̺͚f͔̰̪̣̠ F̠͉̯̝͇̪i̙̟̰̮̹͓t͖̖̹ͅṋ̦̺̳͎̲e̻̞̩͍̭̠̼s̠̳̱s̙ b̺̱l͖͎̻̺̭e̹̩͖̼̝̪̭s͙͈̫̭s̩͚͈̩̤̪ ̪̙͉̙̮̲̪u͓̙s̺̪̺ ͕̖͕̬͉w̩i̺͖t̗h͚͎̜̦̝̭ g̺̜̗̩̟a͈̞̞͇͍͕in̲̲̼̺ͅͅͅs͕͚̪̥̻.̮͓͎̮
        Aug 23, 2016
      5. Kyuukon
        Kyuukon
        AYAYAYEEYEYEAYAYA
        Aug 23, 2016
    9. Kyuukon
      Kyuukon
      I will never understand the hype behind getting the latest GPU on the market. It's not like modern games require that much power to play anyway :/
      1. thalesgal and Dalph like this.
      2. Dalph
        Dalph
        If you want to play in 4k and at 60fps constantly, but most importantly if you have a lot of money to waste, then there's no other choice. I'm happy with my GTX 960, it runs everything out there pretty well.
        Jul 2, 2016
        3 people like this.
      3. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        For new builders it's a gem though, more performance for less money than last gen. :)
        Jul 2, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. cabfe
        cabfe
        You'll always find people who want the latest <insert_techno_toy_here>.

Just have a look at the smartphones market.
        Jul 2, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    10. Kyuukon
      Kyuukon
      This pinata joke is getting old -_- It's not even funny just plain annoying, seriously..
      2. cabfe
        cabfe
        And me who mostly remember people from their avatar... ;_;

Me->"He had some pinata in his picture profile"

Computer-> 83,584 members match your search criteria.

Me-> :o
        Apr 2, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        @cabfe - We all have a little pinata in us
        Apr 2, 2016
      4. Kyuukon
        Kyuukon
        @cabfe To me, you'll always be the pinata'd cat of the forum. I can't imagine you any other way lol xD Which btw, your avatar didn't change much :p
        Apr 2, 2016
    11. Kyuukon
      Kyuukon
      Sometimes, you just need a small loan of $1M D:
      1. 2 people like this.
    12. Kyuukon
      Kyuukon
      is it normal for my CPU to be hitting the 90 degrees C mark :s? Time to buy a new cooler -_- It keeps freezing and crashing :(
      1. cabfe
        cabfe
        A GPU can get up to 90°C, but a CPU really shouldn't. I hope it's only when it's working for a heavy task. Anyway, quickly change your cooling system ;)
        Jan 15, 2016
      2. Kyuukon
        Kyuukon
        Jan 15, 2016
      3. Kyuukon
        Kyuukon
        I had to turn on my AC while doing the most processors demanding tasks xD!
        Jan 15, 2016
    13. Kyuukon
      1. Kyuukon
        Kyuukon
        I dunno if I'm allowed to link it but if anything... Archeia did it!
        Dec 13, 2015
      2. Shaz
        Shaz
        5) Do not make feeds asking for donations, votes, signatures or registrations.
        Dec 13, 2015
    14. Kyuukon
      Kyuukon
      The last 10% feels like 90% -_-"
      2. GrandmaDeb
        GrandmaDeb
        so true...
        Nov 5, 2015
      3. cabfe
        cabfe
        The common rule of development. Welcome to the party!
        Nov 5, 2015
      4. Kyuukon
        Kyuukon
        T.T T.T
        Nov 5, 2015
    15. Kyuukon
      Kyuukon
      I think people just need to get used to it.
    16. Kyuukon
      Kyuukon
      Can you believe this anime is classified as 'shounen'?

xD!! Kids, beware of clowns.
      2. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        If this was broadcast in

America, the entire screen would be white at certain points and the dialog would be completely changed to make no sense as to what is going on.
        Oct 15, 2015
      3. Kyuukon
        Kyuukon
        @AwesomeCool: I wouldn't be surprised considering its ugly culture. What I'd give to see the reaction of some highly religious american mom watching this xD!
        Oct 15, 2015
      4. Kyuukon
        Kyuukon
        Sono me, sono hyoujou, sono kokoroiki! OOOOAAWW! xD!
        Oct 15, 2015
    17. Kyuukon
      Kyuukon
      Game mak is like taking a hot bath. At first, you don't wanna but once you're at it you can't stop x)
      2. Kyuukon
        Kyuukon
        @Amys: LOL!
        Oct 12, 2015
      3. Wavelength
        Wavelength
        I never knew there were people that didn't want to take hot baths! They make me dizzy and sick and I STILL want to take them!!
        Oct 12, 2015
      4. cabfe
        cabfe
        There are those moments, yeah. And sometimes I just want to be dry for a while ;)
        Oct 12, 2015
    18. Kyuukon
      Kyuukon
      Anyone else considering quitting studying/job to become a Pokemon master when Pokemon Go comes out xD?
      2. Liak
        Liak
        Yeah, I think it would actually be a good idea to make people pay for better pokéballs.
        Sep 12, 2015
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Sep 12, 2015
      4. Ramiro
        Ramiro
        hope they really have conectivity between the main games, using your pokemon Z unlimited with pokemon go would be awesome
        Sep 12, 2015
    19. Kyuukon
      2. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        HAHAHA but in the manga it's so obvious she's not real lol but they try to make this less obvious in the anime adaptation ...but lol when the opening was super cute in the begin...and after the first episode...I don't find the opening so cute xD
        Sep 4, 2015
      3. Kyuukon
        Kyuukon
        ooh rlly xD?

I still find Yuki a bit annoying haha :E
        Sep 4, 2015
      4. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        OHHHH yeah yuki is sure annoying lol but without here the people would finish worse than her
        Sep 4, 2015
    20. Kyuukon
      Kyuukon
      Emh... how do I know if my thread was rejected? I forgot to put some information in >.>
      1. KanaX
        KanaX
        It probably won't be. Well, it depends on who will check your topic. Archeia, for example, is a good sport and she will most likely allow you to edit the topic when it's available for view.
        Aug 8, 2015
      2. Kyuukon
        Kyuukon
        *prays to Archeia*
        Aug 8, 2015
      3. KanaX
        KanaX
        You could also check which of the mods monitors the thread you posted into and send them a message to assure them that you will fix the problem.
        Aug 8, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    May 6, 1992 (Age: 26)
    First Language:
    Spanish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hey, thanks for checking this out! But... Emh... this is awkward, I don't know what to write here! Let's see if I can come up with something...

I'm Kyuukon (not my real name, of course xD), a wannabe video-game developer. My mother language is Spanish though I can defend myself in English and Japanese ^^

Why am I here? Same reason as you: I like the gamezzz ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ !
    My favorites kind of games are those that tell a story. And by that I don't mean any story but one that will stay with you forever. As long as it can provide me with that I don't look into graphics and gameplay much (though if it allows me to decide my fate even better!).

Guess what? I like anime too :D !

Developer Blog

Signature