Kyuukon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Version history feature of Dropbox is amazing! Just saved me an hour or two of lost work. Phew!
    Reactions: Artificer
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    Are u storing ur project in the Dropbox folder?
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    I'm storing it locally and then backup in Dropbox. But I made a mistake tinkering with the data files overriding both builds with said mistake. Luckily, I was a able to restore :D
    Ugh... I hate April Fools ¬¬ I hope we won't be seeing breads this year too ¬¬
    Reactions: Reapergurl
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    @Reapergurl srry, I'm not very aware how things are done in the US :3
    taarna23
    taarna23
    @Reapergurl Are you joking? You could have completely omitted anything about Washington DC, the "idiots that support them" and the "Dictator in Chief" and you'd have been completely in the clear and in no way political. I don't know how that's unclear. Additionally, nothing was asked to be explained, so the entire reply was unnecessary, and only served to be political.
    Reapergurl
    Reapergurl
    @taarna23 No, I'm not joking; I could not come up with a clear explanation on the reasoning behind the prank without sounding political. I mean, even saying 'blame the government' is political. Or I guess it's not, I don't know.
    Can't wait to play ME: Andromeda :3!
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    @Alexander Amnell Waaah..
    Even though DAI wasn't anything near DAO experience. I enjoyed it. Nowadays I can't say that for many games I've played D:
    I usually watch LP of games with linear story. ME, as we know it, is not one of those! I love being able to make my own moral choices :D
    Fernyfer775
    Fernyfer775
    My heart hurts reading Alexander's comment lol...I too absolutely enjoyed the **** out of DAI! D:
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    I just get really bored trying to play DA:I, + I made all the wrong choices in Origins apparently and DA:I kept retconning them for me.

I don't know, I just really didn't like the way they handled the open world stuff, gameplay just felt to easy and empty, I always feel like I'm performing some chore whenever I try to play it, and with ME:A touting it's focus on 'exploration' I worry it'll be more of the same.
    I can't decide if this is pathetic or sad...

:s
    Archeia
    Archeia
    @taarna23 exactly lol. I remember that school was everything for me and I had classes from 7:30 AM to 5 pm. And then have classes on Saturday and my free time was literally 1 hour..those were the days o(-<
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Free... time? Gosh, I would have killed for that in college, I think. I was reading one status on here, one semester/term/whatever of school and then done for the year? What? I had solid classes, a week of finals, a week off for Christmas (OMG sleep I missed you), another term of solid classes, a week of finals, no break, a short term of solid classes,  week of finals and then and ONLY then was your year done, unless you failed classes. I studied/did homework all weekend, every weekend and only took Friday nights as my own free time.

If I had one of these in college, I'm sure it would have been Gendo Ikari reminding me of how pathetic I am. XD
    Archeia
    Archeia
    That was in Elementary/Higschool. My college was worse and I was intentionally blocking that off lmao. That one is worse because you have 4 hrs of classes and then go home at 8~10 pm depending on how dickish the professor feels. And then you're expected to study 4~6 hrs more after your classes or you are going to fail D:
    My games are awesome... :guffaw:
    Reactions: thalesgal
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    Hahaha! I was actually pondering which one should I post. No joke! :p

Here you go!
    KanaX
    KanaX
    M̞a̝̩͖̻̥̘̬y̠͕̝ ̘̭̱̭̬ͅt͎̩̪̜h̬̣̟̬e̖ ͕̹͈̪͎̤A͕̳z̰̙͚̖͉̦̝t͙͍̘̠̤͚ͅe̟̝͎̭̬c̰̤ ̹G̞o̺̭͚͉̹̣ds͙̻̠̤̪͓̤ ̦̼̙̻͙͖̻o̱͈̜̺͚f͔̰̪̣̠ F̠͉̯̝͇̪i̙̟̰̮̹͓t͖̖̹ͅṋ̦̺̳͎̲e̻̞̩͍̭̠̼s̠̳̱s̙ b̺̱l͖͎̻̺̭e̹̩͖̼̝̪̭s͙͈̫̭s̩͚͈̩̤̪ ̪̙͉̙̮̲̪u͓̙s̺̪̺ ͕̖͕̬͉w̩i̺͖t̗h͚͎̜̦̝̭ g̺̜̗̩̟a͈̞̞͇͍͕in̲̲̼̺ͅͅͅs͕͚̪̥̻.̮͓͎̮
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    AYAYAYEEYEYEAYAYA
    I will never understand the hype behind getting the latest GPU on the market. It's not like modern games require that much power to play anyway :/
    Reactions: thalesgal and Dalph
    Dalph
    Dalph
    If you want to play in 4k and at 60fps constantly, but most importantly if you have a lot of money to waste, then there's no other choice. I'm happy with my GTX 960, it runs everything out there pretty well.
    Marsigne
    For new builders it's a gem though, more performance for less money than last gen. :)
    cabfe
    cabfe
    You'll always find people who want the latest <insert_techno_toy_here>.

Just have a look at the smartphones market.
    This pinata joke is getting old -_- It's not even funny just plain annoying, seriously..
    cabfe
    cabfe
    And me who mostly remember people from their avatar... ;_;

Me->"He had some pinata in his picture profile"

Computer-> 83,584 members match your search criteria.

Me-> :o
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @cabfe - We all have a little pinata in us
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    @cabfe To me, you'll always be the pinata'd cat of the forum. I can't imagine you any other way lol xD Which btw, your avatar didn't change much :p
    is it normal for my CPU to be hitting the 90 degrees C mark :s? Time to buy a new cooler -_- It keeps freezing and crashing :(
    cabfe
    cabfe
    A GPU can get up to 90°C, but a CPU really shouldn't. I hope it's only when it's working for a heavy task. Anyway, quickly change your cooling system ;)
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    I had to turn on my AC while doing the most processors demanding tasks xD!
    Can you believe this anime is classified as 'shounen'?

xD!! Kids, beware of clowns.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    If this was broadcast in

America, the entire screen would be white at certain points and the dialog would be completely changed to make no sense as to what is going on.
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    @AwesomeCool: I wouldn't be surprised considering its ugly culture. What I'd give to see the reaction of some highly religious american mom watching this xD!
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    Sono me, sono hyoujou, sono kokoroiki! OOOOAAWW! xD!
    Game mak is like taking a hot bath. At first, you don't wanna but once you're at it you can't stop x)
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    @Amys: LOL!
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    I never knew there were people that didn't want to take hot baths! They make me dizzy and sick and I STILL want to take them!!
    cabfe
    cabfe
    There are those moments, yeah. And sometimes I just want to be dry for a while ;)
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    HAHAHA but in the manga it's so obvious she's not real lol but they try to make this less obvious in the anime adaptation ...but lol when the opening was super cute in the begin...and after the first episode...I don't find the opening so cute xD
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    ooh rlly xD?

I still find Yuki a bit annoying haha :E
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    OHHHH yeah yuki is sure annoying lol but without here the people would finish worse than her
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

230 paths... roughly 250 light sources on the screen... One serious lag fiesta... But I finally got it all the screen at once. I guess I could have also just made an event to spawn each one in exactly the location I needed, but that's sooo much less fun. :LZSwink:
A wee radio thing I made months and months and months ago. 2020 has felt like such a long year. Maybe made this before 2020.IDK anymore.

Made this one much more recently.
Stream will be live shortly with a surprise session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stifler_leon