l8rose
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yay! Sick again! ....wait.
    • Haha
    Reactions: The Stranger
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    You don't have to see yourself as sick. Imagine yourself as pregnant with millions of lil' virus thingies or bacteria. Hang on... that sounds much worse than just being sick. Well, hope you get better soon. :)
    l8rose
    l8rose
    As someone who has been pregnant twice... no. No that is a much much worse thing to imagine. Has anyone invented brain bleach yet?

Also thanks. xD
    140 Thousand words, take one down, toss it around, discover I hate the direction I went and decide to start a complete rewrite.
    • Sad
    Reactions: Shaz
    Storyteller-Hero
    Storyteller-Hero
    ♫ And then you do the hokey pokey, turn yourself around, that's what it's all about. ♫
    • Haha
    Reactions: l8rose
    Told my five year old she couldn't have any more candy as it was nearly bed time. She looked at me and said "Don't you know people die with no food?"
    School sends home three books for my kid to read for homework. One doesn't have words. 0_o
    l8rose
    l8rose
    It was just pictures. Apparently, it's a book meant to encourage kids to come up with the story themselves. Which really defeats the purpose of it being homework to learn to read.
    I mean... I kinda get it for an in class activity but not for a homework thing.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @Dalph LOL! That does sound pretty funny.

@l8rose Yeah. Seems kinda pointless. As you said, it's a neat idea for an activity, but what's the point of setting it as homework? They could've all shared their made up stories with one another in class. I'm not a fan of homework anyway, think it's just unnecessary stress.
    l8rose
    l8rose
    @The Stranger Pretty much what I thought. The homework thing is also pretty stupid given that she's five.
    Yeah... her school is kind of terrible.
    Friendly reminder to save and back up your projects.
    Don't forget and go to sleep as windows so loves to update while you're not looking!
    l8rose
    l8rose
    Pretty much.
    At least my notes were rescued with libreoffice's document recovery function.
    RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker
    I've been backing up everything I deem important to my thumb drive and my Google Drive. But mainly because my word, I've had a history of deleting things and regretting it some time after. ;-;
    l8rose
    l8rose
    I usually back everything up to my external hard drive every week or so (lost too much writing and art stuff over the years) but was too tired to actually save.

If you can, never delete. Always save it as SuchNSuch.v2/v3/v4 and so on. Good habit to get into for notes and art.
    Epic. Fell walking to the store now I have a baseball sized bruise on both my leg and my pride. Getting clumsy in my old age apparently.
    • Wow
    Reactions: MrKiwi
    MrKiwi
    MrKiwi
    Just say you are a physical comedian, now they'll see you falling like a pro :)
    FleshToDust
    FleshToDust
    At least you didn't break your hip. You don't want to be walking with crutches for 6-8 weeks. Even getting in a vehicle would take a long time.
    l8rose
    l8rose
    Well, might be an improvement when it heals compared to my hip dysplasia... but yeah, no thanks to that one. I'll pass on crutches. lol
    When I die, someone erase my browser history because I don't want anyone to know how many common words I've looked up the spelling and grammar for.
    Hoo boy. Thought I'd updated SfAL more recently but apparently October of 2018. I suck at updating regularly apparently.
    dragon1up
    dragon1up
    Honestly I can relate so much fam, started to work almost full time...but due to hours and travel time had almost 0 energy to be motivated to do anything at all. The job legit killed any vibes and energy I had and all, so got to the point prio to following up an exam, that put me into Uni which took up time, but actually spent time on my game again.
    l8rose
    l8rose
    Yup, that's it right there. The whole 0 motivation where it's just doing something that is enjoyable and requires next to 0 effort. Hope you get time to update your game and grats on Uni.
    dragon1up
    dragon1up
    Yeah have been spending time on my game once more, like today (tech yesterday in Aus) spent the good part of 4ish or so hours working on it and my minigame ahah. And thanks doing something computer related of course ahah
    I am amused. Just discovered the Twilight author did a gender-bent version of the story with a new ending. For the "10th" anniversary. Sounds more like a "for the money" thing to me.
    • Haha
    Reactions: The Stranger
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Making the protag a vamp so early in the story seems like a bad idea. I mean, wasn't the whole Bella and Eddie romance based around the old immortal predator falls in love with his food - the bad boy meets nice girl wet dream. Baby vampires. lol. The story is just so cheesy.
    l8rose
    l8rose
    It could actually be a good idea, showing the protag trying to cope with being a vamp and all the things that came with it (never seeing your family again, the unending hunger, and so on) but well, she doesn't go that route at all. Cause of course, protag is super awesome vamp despite being a failure as a human.
    l8rose
    l8rose
    Though apparently, she based it on a dream she had and just expanded it beyond that one scene.

And it is cheesy, and horrifying at parts. lol I read through the series when it first came out as I wanted to see what they hype was about. Still like a portion of the world but I've found better writing on a bubblegum wrapper.
    So far the Witcher is pretty entertaining but I think I'm more ecstatic about Lost in Space season 2 coming out on Tuesday.
    Oh such fun. Waited until after my kid's bday to put up a tree. Opened the box to discover we only have half a tree. Time to brave the xmas rush. D=
    • Haha
    Reactions: Stiltzkin
    RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker
    Oh jeez. Be strong, and hope you can find a dece tree so close to the holidays! :x
    l8rose
    l8rose
    We did! Thankfully Wal-Mart has an obscene amount of Christmas stuff so we got one of those pre-light trees. Mind you, it took like three hours to get there and back because everyone is insane.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My sister is a saint. Specifically Saint Peter. Because shes my best friend until other ppl are around then shes all "nope, dont know him, dont like him."
Making it a rule that I don't do any world building for my new game before the actual gameplay is concrete and working. I have 16 years of lore to work with anyway.
Cheesy power metal makes everything better. No matter what you do, you'll feel heroic doing it.
Starting to really like the first of my madness areas. I think the eyes looking at them really helps to sell the place. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lpfer