l8rose
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah Spotify, I do like Rammstein and Tatu so thanks for the Daily List full of random German music I guess?
    • Haha
    Reactions: Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Gaelic for family but who knows THAT xD
    • Haha
    Reactions: l8rose
    l8rose
    l8rose
    Well... my Scottish grandmother is probably turning over in her grave for not making the connection between clan and family. Whoops!
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Well it's derived from the Irish Gaelic so... That should give you some wiggle room ;p
    I have spent way too long editing a character into a bed. Forgot there was a blank bed beneath it on the map and just couldn't sort out how it was showing up when it wasn't in the animation. I think I need sleep.
    • Haha
    Reactions: Finnuval
    gstv87
    gstv87
    we call that "discussing it with the pillow".
    when you're stuck and can't find the solution.... "Ah, no worries... we'll fix it in the morning, I'ma clear this with the pillow"
    I love work placement programs. Part of it is to get a resume done by a "professional" even though I use a portfolio in my profession.
    Brother gets covid shot, no issues. Husband gets covid shot, just a headache. I get covid shot and it feels like I have the flu and like someone stabbed my arm. Yay!
    Spent an hour today trying to figure out itch.io's butler. Could not seem to get it to register at all.
    Turns out, they have these things called instructions which clearly say to close out my command window and reopen it. Who knew?
    TFW you discover how the script batching works in VNMaker... after you've had the program for almost 3 years.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I recently picked that up during a Steam sale for a tenner. Been thinking of installing it and giving it a try. Is it any good? How easy is it to use?
    l8rose
    l8rose
    I'll be honest, I have a love - hate relationship with it. I genuinely like it but there's parts that make me question why I'm not using Ren'py (and then I discover something new and it's like "oh, that's why").
    l8rose
    l8rose
    It's gonna be confusing at first, but it honestly has the same kind of learning curve as picking up any RPG Maker engine for the first time. Plus it has example games and templates to help people get things figured out.
    Another Friday and another Zoom call that could have been an email. Working from home is awesome.
    l8rose
    l8rose
    Oh I hate being on camera but it's mandatory. Also... relevant:
    iT4cJHY.jpg
    Shaz
    Shaz
    I hear you! I'm invited to a zoom meeting on Monday on "is this the correct way to set up this kind of account on our system and should we be doing it a different way?" Except none of the people invited to the meeting have anything at all to do with setting up accounts on our system ...
    • Haha
    l8rose
    l8rose
    That's management at it's finest right there, Shaz. XD
    Revamped the crew for my VN about thirty times. Only character that's stayed constant has been the fungus character. Guess it really grew on me...
    Guess who has two thumbs and discovered they're allergic to the antibiotics they were on? Oh well. Feeling better from one thing at least.
    Hope everyone is well and that y'all remember to back your projects up!
    Oh look more x-rays and a triple ct scan just to round things out. At least it was a different part of the body this time? Gonna definitely need Rad Away at this rate.
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Just when I'd sold all my extras 'cause the dang things are heavy.

In all seriousness, hop you're okay. That sounds like some serious stuff going on.
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    I have decided that RM secretly emits a debilitating radiation as so many people here are exhibiting long term health problems. This is of course all part of their master plan to get people to use it more... Insidious! Oh.. er...um.. I mean hope you're okay! :kaoback:
    • Haha
    l8rose
    l8rose
    They take up so much space I never have em...

As of right now, the doctors aren't sure what's wrong. Just that I have an infection "Somewhere". So antibiotics and pain meds until more tests are done.
    Finally feel well enough to sketch. Took twenty minutes to find the tablet. Another ten for the cable. Only to discover that my Clip Studio Pro license has expired. Yup. Gonna be one of those days.
    Woo! Getting another xray today. Much fun, very irradiated.
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Is it your knee, if I remember correctly? Well whatever it is, I hope everything goes well for you! <3
    Ninjakillzu
    Ninjakillzu
    Better take some Rad-Away!
    l8rose
    l8rose
    It is, still hasn't healed like it should have. Thank you, hopefully this just ends up being a confirmation that I just need really specific exercises.

I should get that preventive radiation stuff! Which... I can't seem to remember the name of right now.
    hello fellow canadian
    zzmmorgan
    zzmmorgan
    That's what's odd this year. Typically this time of year we start seeing a LOT of Canadian license plates here. I bet a bunch of Canadians are gonna freeze this winter.........
    • Haha
    l8rose
    l8rose
    Our border is still closed I think. lol
    zzmmorgan
    zzmmorgan
    Yeah that's what I figured. Right now though we have plenty of people from New York and such flocking down here since it's not truly locked down within the US. And for some strange reason all these people running all over the country don't seem to be matched up to the increase in COVID rates.......
    That moment when you look at your characters and realize you've colored three of them gray. Different shades of gray and with small highlights of other colors... but still... gray.
    Guess in space, no one can see you develop pigmentation?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

IlluminaughtyStore.jpg
:kaojoy:
Welcome to the Illuminaughty store.
Yes... they are "wearing Illuminati branded everything, reclining on huge Illuminati body pillows. Occasionally they'll "teehee" at each other and have pillow fights with Illuminati branded pillows full of hundred dollar bills."
BCj
Working on Escalia again, feels good. Have this overwhelming urge to map as well, but need to get some extra tiles commissioned first :D
Lee Sang wrote on Bandito's profile.
Hi, I've just tried your plugin "Game is Active" and when I tested it on Android, it gave me an error, something about "Cannot read property 'underfined' of underfined.
With my project, I want the player to have access to all the tools they need to get from New Game to Credits as soon as possible; I want the player's progress to only be impeded by the player not knowing how to use the tools the game provides.
Just a little close up shot...
w2xZocX.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broskiman1