l8rose
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Finally feel well enough to sketch. Took twenty minutes to find the tablet. Another ten for the cable. Only to discover that my Clip Studio Pro license has expired. Yup. Gonna be one of those days.
    Bendyizzt
    Bendyizzt
    Yep, sounds like it...
    Woo! Getting another xray today. Much fun, very irradiated.
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Is it your knee, if I remember correctly? Well whatever it is, I hope everything goes well for you! <3
    Reactions: l8rose
    Ninjakillzu
    Ninjakillzu
    Better take some Rad-Away!
    l8rose
    l8rose
    It is, still hasn't healed like it should have. Thank you, hopefully this just ends up being a confirmation that I just need really specific exercises.

I should get that preventive radiation stuff! Which... I can't seem to remember the name of right now.
    hello fellow canadian
    zzmmorgan
    zzmmorgan
    That's what's odd this year. Typically this time of year we start seeing a LOT of Canadian license plates here. I bet a bunch of Canadians are gonna freeze this winter.........
    • Haha
    l8rose
    l8rose
    Our border is still closed I think. lol
    zzmmorgan
    zzmmorgan
    Yeah that's what I figured. Right now though we have plenty of people from New York and such flocking down here since it's not truly locked down within the US. And for some strange reason all these people running all over the country don't seem to be matched up to the increase in COVID rates.......
    That moment when you look at your characters and realize you've colored three of them gray. Different shades of gray and with small highlights of other colors... but still... gray.
    Guess in space, no one can see you develop pigmentation?
    Started sketching with the intention of making a female character. Now I'm coloring a picture of an Android and planning a change to the story of my VN...
    "So is this a work related injury?" "No, this is a stupidity related injury."
    Guess who has two thumbs and managed to bruise her knee bone and the muscles over said knee bone but not the skin? Woo!
    Welp, ended up at the hospital with the oldest so mebbe might make the game jam's deadline. Maybe not. Regardless, really digging MZ.
    • Sad
    Reactions: Finnuval
    l8rose
    l8rose
    Super relief because we all panicked as she rarely gets hurt as she's a pretty resilient kid.
    The explanation of how she did it actually hurts my brain but ah well, she's okay and that's what matters.
    Quexp
    Quexp
    Even if you don't officially get to enter your game, I wonder if they'll at least let you submit it for people to see. It be a shame for no one to get to see your work for a month long jam.
    l8rose
    l8rose
    I'm going to stick the first 10-ish minutes onto Itch as the rest doesn't end at a sensible point (and my MZ demo is up so the rest would have until I get a copy).
    Randomly deciding to create some tombs/sarcophagi last minute is probably not the best choice in a timed game jam...
    Took the kids to a corn maze. They gave us a map and had lights at certain points in the maze. Not overwhelming... or underwhelming... just... whelming.
    It's gonna be one of those days. Spent most of an hour last night troubleshooting why I could not hear a specific sound. Today, I realized I had somehow managed to mute the play test game.
    Sigony
    Sigony
    I don’t know how much coding experience you have, but it can be the case that one spends hours trying to solve a problem that was caused by a simple missing semicolon or a wrongly typed reference to a variable etc.
    • Haha
    l8rose
    l8rose
    I've done that. That and forgetting to put something in a loop to prevent it from being endless.

... definitely one of those days.
    Reactions: Sigony
    Procrastination at it's finest.
    If I had a dollar for every time I smacked my knee since I hurt it, I'd have enough for pizza. It won't solve the problem but mmm pizza.
    Ah good old Game Jams. Where I spend countless hours editing tilesets and end up spacing... let's see if this one will be different.... after I finish editing sod roof tiles....
    Reactions: KakonComp
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    Not going to lie, at first I thought there was a "Good Old Games" Jam and I was like, "Why is GOG doing a game jam for RM?" :LZSwink:
    l8rose
    l8rose
    I'm almost curious as to what kind of Game Jam they would do. lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I ended up needing to do a chapter one world map remake. It's still WIP but coming along nicely. =D
Stream will be live shortly! I will be beginning a play-through of Resident Evil 4! Feel free to drop by!

1st iteration on castle interior in Tiled.
I've started up Pillars of Eternity. It's interesting how the game does a "select choice" cutscene using still image art for dramatic flair. I wonder if that might work for my RPGMaker project.
The self-righteous indignation of family when you expect them to pay back money you've leant to them never ceases to amaze me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KuramaPrime