l8rose
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Did several loads of laundry, cleaned my room, made art, wrote a tutorial and hit 200k+ words uploaded on a story. Maybe I should have energy drinks more often...
    • Haha
    Reactions: Finnuval
    l8rose
    l8rose
    =D It's on Archive of Our Own. It's a super good place to upload and read what others have posted up. If you do go looking (or join), my stuff is under L8rose there as well. =]

And you should totally post your stuff up. More stuff to read =D
    Guardinthena
    Guardinthena
    I DO have an Archive of our Own account and a Fanfiction.net account! I am under the same username as here on both sites, 'Guardinthena'. I write mature Transformers fanfiction but I have also done Skyrim and Doctor Who both of which I haven't posted.

Actually your usertag looks familiar. Maybe I've seen it before on AO3 or I'm confusing it for here.
    Reactions: l8rose
    l8rose
    l8rose
    I feel that, I have a lot I haven't posted either but almost everything I have up is Dragon Age based. xD Just found you on there as well. :3 Oh, I totally forgot Fanfiction.net exists. I used to write stuff on Fictionpress back ages ago.

Might have seen me on AO3 or perhaps tumblr, dA and twitter as well as I use this handle in those places too. Pretty much use this name everywhere except for non-xbox gaming. lol
    Random fact for the day. Did you know that the Comics Code Authority once had a ban on vampires and other supernatural creatures in comics?

Otherwise known as I'm wide awake at 3 AM and too tired to be productive.
    Every time I eject my usb drive from my computer, I have the urge to click 'eject' on the hdd with my operating system. Just to see what would happen... for science. >_>
    l8rose
    l8rose
    Always assumed ejecting was a little different then umounting but that makes sense. Blue screening makes sense although I don't know why but I just pictured the PC going to a blank screen as opposed to an error screen.
    Not that I ever would do it. >_>
    I mean... it's so temping but I rather like my PC.
    Windows i7
    Windows i7
    You could always set up a VM and do it in there if you want to safely see it.
    l8rose
    l8rose
    That's true too... but that would take effort and I am lazy as sin. xD
    Decided to spend the day writing.
    I am determined to get something completely finished this year, whether it kills me or not.
    "TNT is the fire element".
    I have no idea what my kids are playing but color me interested.
    Totally posted my entry on the wrong thread. Oh well. xD Not a finished/fleshed out game anyway. Now time to play everything everyone else has made. =D
    Total War: Shogun 2 is free on Steam.... I'm not procrastinating finishing this game jam, I swear.
    Welp, these sketches for the male stewards look terrible. Looks like it's time for a near all female cast!
    Reactions: ImaginaryVillain
    l8rose
    l8rose
    ...Any port in a storm, am I right? xD
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Thats the first time someone used that line regarding this subject and it actually made me laugh xD
    l8rose
    l8rose
    lol Hey, it fits with the current world events... and the game theme too actually. Stuck in a manor during a storm. XD
    Might try making some RPG Maker style stuff once I get commissions done... and if my internet stops being a pain and lets me upload said artwork.
    Edited in a "secret" passage on the edited tiles I was using. Only realized I used the wrong background tiles when I play tested the game. I'm extra observant today, apparently.
    Reactions: ImaginaryVillain
    l8rose
    l8rose
    Ever so pretty and "special" lol
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    Sometimes I take the weird mistakes, doodles or whatever and just toss them into my parallax randomizer to see what it would look like.... Occasionally I end up actually keeping them. :kaoswt:
    l8rose
    l8rose
    Sometimes I keep them (did in this case) but since I had the file still open in photoshop... well, another secret passage elsewhere definitely can't hurt.
    Come up with an idea. Write basic outline. Design some maps. Write the story. Hit writer's block. Yay.
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    What can I say? When it comes to pointless I've got everybody's back! :LZSwink:
    l8rose
    l8rose
    Not pointless at all. =P Just made me realize I can make a library map with lore dumps until something jumps out at me.... okay well maybe the lore dumps are a little pointless but it works in this case.
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    Don't mind me, I say random things all of the time, typically whatever the first thing that comes to mind is. Also that map idea seems sweet, I kind of want one to be the world map and whenever you click that spot you're sucked into that location. :LZSexcite:
    Long time since last post but still here, still working on games. Hope everyone has been well.
    Yay! Sick again! ....wait.
    • Haha
    Reactions: The Stranger
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    You don't have to see yourself as sick. Imagine yourself as pregnant with millions of lil' virus thingies or bacteria. Hang on... that sounds much worse than just being sick. Well, hope you get better soon. :)
    l8rose
    l8rose
    As someone who has been pregnant twice... no. No that is a much much worse thing to imagine. Has anyone invented brain bleach yet?

Also thanks. xD
    140 Thousand words, take one down, toss it around, discover I hate the direction I went and decide to start a complete rewrite.
    • Sad
    Reactions: Shaz
    Storyteller-Hero
    Storyteller-Hero
    ♫ And then you do the hokey pokey, turn yourself around, that's what it's all about. ♫
    • Haha
    Told my five year old she couldn't have any more candy as it was nearly bed time. She looked at me and said "Don't you know people die with no food?"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with some AI Dungeon! The chronicle of Scrapfly continues~ Feel free to drop by!
tfw, I found one of my skill ability in my game is not worth picking and had to plan to buff it. But my players seemed to use it without complaining. Now, idk if I should buff it or leave it as is.
I have recently discovered a Limit breaker for RPGmaker VXA, needless to say this changes everything.also I really like the changes this website has made.
It seems that my favorite anime page finally kicked the bucket... :,c

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic_forest_sprite