Jan 22, 2019 at 4:44 AM
Birthday:
August 22
Student

Share This Page

l8rose

Neeeeerd, Female, from Canada

Veteran

Debating on combining my two games to make something like Seiken Densetsu 3... and justify continuing to work on a VN on the side. Jan 21, 2019 at 1:00 PM

l8rose was last seen:
Viewing forum list, Jan 22, 2019 at 4:44 AM
    1. l8rose
      l8rose
      99 glitches in the game, take one down and solve around, 104 glitches in the game.
      1. padr81, Artificer and bgillisp like this.
    2. l8rose
      l8rose
      Still around. Still working on Starshard on and off but time is mostly consumed with college right now.
      1. starlight dream and The Stranger like this.
    3. l8rose
      l8rose
      Well stuff is delayed. Hubby's appendix tried to kill him. Art and demo next week... Maybe.
      1. Kyoku
        Kyoku
        Aw no, well I hope they're okay! Was it appendicitis? I don't know much about the appendix besides that...
        I hope they make a speedy recovery nonetheless!
        Jul 16, 2017
        l8rose likes this.
      2. l8rose
        l8rose
        Yeah, appendicitis. He had to have it removed but he's feeling better and is having a very speedy recovery (they let him home after 2 days as opposed to the usual 4). Ty for the well wishes.
        Jul 17, 2017
    4. l8rose
      l8rose
      Forgetting which direction x and y are can lead to some hilarious event scenes.
      1. Guiguimu, djDarkX and umbralshadows like this.
      2. umbralshadows
        umbralshadows
        relateable
        Jul 11, 2017
        Guiguimu and l8rose like this.
      3. djDarkX
        djDarkX
        Been there when I started really working with coordinates. An easy way to remember is Top-Left = Negative, Bottom-Right = Positive.
        Jul 11, 2017
        Guiguimu and l8rose like this.
    5. l8rose
      l8rose
      Waaaay too warm. Ugh.
      1. Verdelite likes this.
      2. Verdelite
        Verdelite
        agreed ._.
        Jul 10, 2017
        l8rose likes this.
      3. mlogan
        mlogan
        It's why I live at the swimming pool in the summer. :p
        Jul 10, 2017
        l8rose and Verdelite like this.
      4. l8rose
        l8rose
        I'm tempted to move into my aunt's for that reason alone. lol
        Jul 11, 2017
    6. l8rose
      l8rose
      Watching Castlevania on Netflix really makes me want to do something horror/vamp based.
    7. l8rose
      l8rose
      The letter of the day is M as in Monster, the thing I would not be conscious without.
      1. mogwai
        mogwai
        It's M as in Michigan for some reason too.
        Jul 2, 2017
    8. l8rose
      l8rose
      Perhaps asking my legally blind spouse his opinion on art is not the best idea.
      1. djDarkX
        djDarkX
        Haha, pretty sure he appreciates being asked, though.
        Jun 25, 2017
        l8rose and Guiguimu like this.
      2. l8rose
        l8rose
        He did but his response was "the one with the character" which all three had. lol
        Jun 25, 2017
        djDarkX likes this.
      3. djDarkX
        djDarkX
        Welp, that's one way of doing it! :p
        Jun 25, 2017
        l8rose likes this.
    9. l8rose
      l8rose
      I think this is the fifth time I've remade this map. I suppose that's what I get for being indecisive on sprites.
      1. Tea's Jams likes this.
      2. Crabs
        Crabs
        It's a natural phenomenon when you are not much used at making maps. By the time you are going to develop your own style, so this issue will stop happening.
        Jun 22, 2017
      3. l8rose
        l8rose
        True. I usually just stick with the default resources (or similar edits) but figured I'd try pixel art again. My indecisiveness is killing that though. lol
        Jun 22, 2017
    10. l8rose
      l8rose
      I love art tutorials that go from a blank image to incredible in three easy steps.
      1. Tea's Jams likes this.
      2. KayZaman
        KayZaman
        3?!
        Jun 18, 2017
      3. l8rose
        l8rose
        Here's the sketch, here's the clean up and BOOM! Renaissance level painting. =/
        Jun 18, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    August 22
    Student
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Writing, Illustration, Video Games, Movies, Sci-Fi & Fantasy Genres
    Currently taking an Electronic Engineering Technician course but I love to write and draw.
    My writing is generally fantasy based, tending towards high fantasy with the occasional modern fantasy. Right now, my largest writing project is a Fanfiction based on Skyrim and Dragon Age with my second largest being the writing portion of my WIP game Starshard.
    Illustration wise, I draw varied things but currently working on practicing backgrounds.

I love RPGs, story based games and simulation games. Currently, I'm alternating between Frostpunk and Sheltered. I love love love post apocalyptic rpg/simulation games or any one that requires me to build up and survive.

I'm currently working on two games. Starshard and River Lord.
    Starshard has been a WIP for a few years now but is a High Fantasy / Steampunk RPG about a young woman discovering that reality isn't quite what she thought it was.
    River Lord is for IGMC 2018 and is a High Fantasy game about a person growing up and dealing with the unfortunate changes adulthood brings them.

Signature

[​IMG]
    Also Working On: Starshard
    Art Thread | Sketch Workshop | MV Resources | General Resources | VNM Resources

Long time lurker | Part time Illustrator/Writer | Big time Nerd