l8rose

I'm a mother of two, a trained Electronic Engineering Technician and I love to write and draw.
My writing is generally fantasy based, tending towards high fantasy with the occasional modern fantasy. Right now, my largest writing project is a Fanfiction based on Skyrim and Dragon Age with my second largest being the writing portion of my WIP game Starshard: Riverlords.
Illustration wise, I draw varied things but currently working on practicing backgrounds.

I love RPGs, story based games and simulation games. Currently, I'm alternating between Frostpunk and Sheltered. I love love love post apocalyptic rpg/simulation games or any one that requires me to build up and survive.

I'm currently working on two games. Starshard: Riverlords and Verloren: Starcrossed.
Starshard was been a WIP for a few years now but is a High Fantasy / Steampunk RPG about a young woman discovering that reality isn't quite what she thought it was. I ended up combining it with my entry for IGMC 2018 River Lord. River Lord was a High Fantasy game about a person growing up and dealing with the unfortunate changes adulthood brings them. Starshard: Riverlords takes the stories of both and combines it as I found them to be a lot similar after I took a look at where I wanted them to go.

Verloren: Starcrossed is a Visual Novel based on one of my short stories. It's a sort of Lost in Space Otome focusing on a mechanic aboard a Diplomatic vessel. It's basically my go to for when I find I'm putting too much stuff in Starshard so who knows if it'll ever get finished.
Birthday
August 22
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Interests
Writing, Illustration, Video Games, Movies, Sci-Fi & Fantasy Genres
Occupation
Electronic Engineering Technician

Signature

Working On: Starshard: Riverlord | Verloren: Starcrossed
Art Thread | Sketch Workshop | MV Resources | General Resources | VNM Resources
Long time lurker | Part time Illustrator/Writer | Big time Nerd

Following

Trophies

1. 30

I LOVE IT!

Content you have posted has attracted 500 positive reactions.
  2. 20

Can't Get Enough of Your Stuff

Your content has been positively reacted to 250 times.
  3. 10

Can't Stop!

You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
  4. 15

Seriously Likeable!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  5. 10

I Like It a Lot

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  6. 5

Keeps Coming Back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  7. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  8. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Okay, Animal Crossing is remarkably addictive and exceptionally calming. I've been playing it pretty exclusively... like... 6 hours a day. Been a while since I've been this engrossed.
Realized a tad too late that lighting scripts are the main culprit in performance nosedive. Guess the flashlight had to go.
wat is ERROR:registration_protocol_win cc(56) . any way to fix it
anyone have a plan for self solitude during isolation?

3 of 3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nirico