l8rose's latest activity

• l8rose
    Another week, another set of fantastic releases! This week we're looking at a new near future tileset, and a new soundtrack. How do...
  • l8rose
    It's really good for quickly creating nearly identical sprites (for example maids or soldiers with differing eye color, hair and skin...
  • l8rose
    l8rose reacted to ImaginaryVillain's comment on l8rose's profile post with Haha Haha.
    Whelp.... I guess it's back to their cages... er.. um... //coughs ...rooms. :kaoswt:
  • l8rose
    l8rose commented on l8rose's profile post.
    Are you saying my children are little animals? .... well... you're not wrong.
  • l8rose
    l8rose updated their status.
    Epic. Our province has lifted some of the restrictions and children are going back to school... just not where I live. Oh well.
  • l8rose
    l8rose reacted to cthulhusquid's comment on l8rose's profile post with Sad Sad.
    My first covid shot, basically no symptoms. The second one, I got super tired, chills, and threw up.
  • l8rose
    That is true, so many reasons to be vaccinated for it. Honestly, I wish I was sleepy, at least then I could try sleeping through this. xD
  • l8rose
    l8rose reacted to Finnuval's comment on l8rose's profile post with Like Like.
    Yup. I only have some muscles ache while my hubby is dizzy and sleepy
  • l8rose
    l8rose reacted to Hyouryuu-Na's comment on l8rose's profile post with Like Like.
    Yeah the side effects differ from people to people. My parents both had slight fever and headache which went away after three days while...
  • l8rose
    Brother gets covid shot, no issues. Husband gets covid shot, just a headache. I get covid shot and it feels like I have the flu and like...
  • l8rose
    l8rose reacted to Finnuval's status with Like Like.
  • l8rose
    It's another release day in 2021, but this time we're gonna make it feel like 1993! Two retro packs make their way to RPG Maker MZ...
  • l8rose
    Where we're going, we don't need instructions!
  • l8rose
    l8rose reacted to The Stranger's comment on l8rose's profile post with Like Like.
    Who needs instructions! Trial and error all the way!
  • l8rose
    Spent an hour today trying to figure out itch.io's butler. Could not seem to get it to register at all. Turns out, they have these...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Did a test on myself and I was negative on COVID. I was sitting near my aunt the whole time while doing stuff.
RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue starts now! Join us and follow along live as we explore A Thief's Voyage by walldeaf.

Draw something
Me: No problemo! ''draws something''
Now draw the same thing from a different angle
Me: So....You have discovered my weakness...
I got a new PC... Nothing wrong with my lil laptop at all! Still works great, and I'll be using it for school. But, the specs for gaming were falling off fast. So I was selfish and bought myself a beast of a PC ^-^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
josso7