l8rose
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well stuff is delayed. Hubby's appendix tried to kill him. Art and demo next week... Maybe.
    Kyoku
    Aw no, well I hope they're okay! Was it appendicitis? I don't know much about the appendix besides that...
    I hope they make a speedy recovery nonetheless!
    Reactions: l8rose
    l8rose
    l8rose
    Yeah, appendicitis. He had to have it removed but he's feeling better and is having a very speedy recovery (they let him home after 2 days as opposed to the usual 4). Ty for the well wishes.
    Watching Castlevania on Netflix really makes me want to do something horror/vamp based.
    The letter of the day is M as in Monster, the thing I would not be conscious without.
    mogwai
    mogwai
    It's M as in Michigan for some reason too.
    I think this is the fifth time I've remade this map. I suppose that's what I get for being indecisive on sprites.
    Reactions: Tea's Jams
    Crabs
    Crabs
    It's a natural phenomenon when you are not much used at making maps. By the time you are going to develop your own style, so this issue will stop happening.
    l8rose
    l8rose
    True. I usually just stick with the default resources (or similar edits) but figured I'd try pixel art again. My indecisiveness is killing that though. lol
    I love art tutorials that go from a blank image to incredible in three easy steps.
    Reactions: Tea's Jams
    KayZaman
    KayZaman
    3?!
    l8rose
    l8rose
    Here's the sketch, here's the clean up and BOOM! Renaissance level painting. =/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My elderly neighbor whom I've been buying groceries for just got carried out of his home on a stretcher by guys with hazmat suits. Considering I've been his only point of contact for the past month it's probably safe to say my boss was right to tell me to stay home once I developed a mild cough after all.
Damn. All these new features to the forums. Takes some getting used to.
After 2 years of writing, planning and outlining I finally finished the first draft of my first book in its entirety! I'll admit I got a little lazy with some of the word and description on those last 10 pages but that what 2and and 3rd drafts are forrrr, now after 20 hours of no sleep imma nap for 2 hours before my kid wakes me up to try and play.
Think of the potential now that picking up object is possible!
My first Video Scene - Kraken Art By @whtdragon -

Still needs work but its a start.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeoOtrue